What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A daily occurrence from the Liar in Chief:

Three Obama Adminstration Sequester Claims That Were Not Backed By Evidence
Some of the Administration's talking points have fallen short.

posted on March 2, 2013 at 6:38pm EST

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/three-obama-adminstration-sequester-talking-points-that-were

"But as a Reason report finds, the agency was absorbed by the DEA in September and no longer exists as its own entity."

No wonder they lost funding. :D:D

Lastly, guys, retail is in the crapper mostly because they think they can lie to their customers about what a great product they have and what great deals they have for their customers. Customers for the most part are smarter than retailers think. Capitalism is a great thing..When it works..I still like Starbucks. I had their chocolate cinnamon cake when I went to SB the other day. Everyone knows how crappy the economy is but it isn't only because people aren't buying. Much of it has to do with corporate behavior. That some of these corporations blame gov regs and anyone but themselves for their problems is simply a lack of personal and corporate responsibility. The end.

Much of it has to do with corporate behavior. That some of these corporations blame gov regs and anyone but themselves for their problems is simply a lack of personal and corporate responsibility. The end.

egads:eek:

Thanks for the equal oportunity to share some doom and gloom, guys. :)

Thanks for the equal oportunity to share some doom and gloom, guys. :)

We are in the DARK ages

A BLACK cloud hovers

We the truth tellers, are NIGGARDLY, in our faith in Obama:D

We call a SPADE a SPADE:D

Be patient, when a company lies to the public the free market takes vengeance; yes I know, the CEOs aren't going skinned alive as enemies of the state, their first born sons won't have their throats slit, and the wives won't be stripped, raped, and burned at the stake. Never fear with just a few more Democrat votes in the House is all you need to make it all happen. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Corporations are made up of more than just Republicans, unless there's a new rule that one's political affiliations are a criteria for hiring or starting a company.

Corporations are made up of more than just Republicans, unless there's a new rule that one's political affiliations are a criteria for hiring or starting a company.

the vast majority of people at the C-level are Republicans as they despise all the waste and redundancies in government and can see how fucked up those in government are.

maybe its a jealousy thing as business people are accountable and responsible while those in government are not. Nor do those in government care when they make mistakes as they hardly ever get fired and it's NOT their money. This is part of the problem as the unlimited well (of tax payer money) is going dry and asshats in government have to learn how to be responsible with their spending

Ole, NIGGER KUZ at a swing party

First VID

gifko_04.gif

hey yo, KUZ, wuz the party

FUN?:confused:

the vast majority of people at the C-level are Republicans as they despise all the waste and redundancies in government and can see how fucked up those in government are.

maybe its a jealousy thing as business people are accountable and responsible while those in government are not. Nor do those in government care when they make mistakes as they hardly ever get fired and it's NOT their money. This is part of the problem as the unlimited well (of tax payer money) is going dry and asshats in government have to learn how to be responsible with their spending

This probably explains why they are stuck at the C level. A listers understand that waste is unavoidable and if your company has zero waste it's just a disaster looking for a place to happen.

So the vast majority of C-level Republicans you're referring to despise all the waste and redundancies in government and see how fucked up the government is. It's good that they're this aware. If they would only he this observant about their own coporations, it wouldn't look as hypocritical or biased.

I think everyone is aware of government waste and the reality of an unlimited well of tax revenue. The sequester. The sequester is a good thing I would think. No taxes raised, the budget cut. Decrease of the well you're referring to.

So the vast majority of C-level Republicans you're referring to despise all the waste and redundancies in government and see how fucked up the government is. It's good that they're this aware. If they would only he this observant about their own coporations, it wouldn't look as hypocritical or biased.

I think everyone is aware of government waste and the reality of an unlimited well of tax revenue. The sequester. The sequester is a good thing I would think. No taxes raised, the budget cut. Decrease of the well you're referring to.

You have this half way correct. No government asshat could ever rise to the C-Level. just take a look at the jackass ex-governor of NJ and how he "lost" $650,000,000 .... people in government are not skilled, and unable to perform in the private sector

lets take a look at GM....a poorly government enterprise. oh wait, we only bailed them out. the union blocked robots for how many years...and for how many of those years did GM produce shit cars? how many of those years did Japan Inc. kick GM's ass?

Granted, GM had a ton of other issues with their asshat leadership but this is a perfect example as to how the union has fucked up corporations and why manufacturing left America

Thank you union fucktards

now back to government asshats. I stand behind my comment that obama wouldn't be able to last 7 days working at McDonalds due to the obama arrogance and that man is simply an ignorant jackass

Last edited:
lets take a look at GM....a poorly government enterprise. oh wait, we only bailed them out. the union blocked robots for how many years...and for how many of those years did GM produce shit cars? how many of those years did Japan Inc. kick GM's ass?

Because it's an assembly line worker's fault if GM engineers design lame cars, right?

Toyota and Nissan have Japanese pension plans that are far greater than US ones, and in the US they also have pension plans. And those pensions are based on UAW negotiated plans.

You have this half way correct. No government asshat could ever rise to the C-Level. just take a look at the jackass ex-governor of NJ and how he "lost" $650,000,000 .... people in government are not skilled, and unable to perform in the private sector

Many leaders in gov or who aspire to be in gov (like Mitt Romney) are former C-levels from the private sector. And people leave the gov to work in C-level positions. Usually, the probem issue for any leader isn't lack of skill or knowledge. It's greed, power, selfishness and ego, none of which are limited to a political party or sector.

Because it's an assembly line worker's fault if GM engineers design lame cars, right?

Toyota and Nissan have Japanese pension plans that are far greater than US ones, and in the US they also have pension plans. And those pensions are based on UAW negotiated plans.

stay on point, Merc.... Toyota and Nissan are profitable. other than that, can't comment as I have not looked at their P&L

GM should have put robots in the assembly line way back in the 1970's. GM works did shotty work on a shotty car

Many leaders in gov or who aspire to be in gov (like Mitt Romney) are former C-levels from the private sector. And people leave the gov to work in C-level positions. Usually, the probem issue for any leader isn't lack of skill or knowledge. It's greed, power, selfishness and ego, none of which are limited to a political party or sector.

i agree that greed, power hungry, selfishness and ego are a big part of the problems with those in government. Remember, government is the new Enron

stay on point, Merc.... Toyota and Nissan are profitable. other than that, can't comment as I have not looked at their P&L

GM should have put robots in the assembly line way back in the 1970's. GM works did shotty work on a shotty car

what NIGGER CURRY posted was STUPID and MORONIC

misleading and utterly meaningless

that is why he is on IGGY

Teachers being laid off!!!! Janitors get forced pay reduction!!!!!!Disabled children tossed into the streets!!!! Good thing we have $35 to give Egypt. :cool:

hey yo, VER

see?

Im a MIRROR

Classy: Obama Officials Called Female Reporter A “Bitch,” “Cunt,” “Asshole” For Asking Tough Questions… - :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back