The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I really feel with, er, for them. :p

Ugh, my hayfever has finally kicked in. I always hope I'm going to get over it, so I put off getting my nasal spray but I guess I'll have to go down the doc's tomorrow and pick up the prescription. Strange how it coincided, not with a rise in pollen levels, but with my family being weird : ooooerweirdnessemoticon:.

Piglet has remembered that she wanted to go to cub camp this weekend! :nana: and they have a spare place :nana::nana:. This is doubly good as otherwise I would have had to explain to the alcoholic mum of her friend why I would not be allowing her to go to the friend's house for her birthday party. (Mum got rocketed last year, kid locked herself in the wardrobe and Piglet and another piglet had to spend the party trying to persuade her to come out :eek: - but I only found this out recently, as I am too 'nice' for the other mums to dare tell me these things :rolleyes:.)

:) Why no Isle of Mull? You could have seen the White Tailed Eagles, and visited the distillery.:(
220px-Haliaeetus_albicilla_-Loch_Portree%2C_Isle_of_Skye%2C_Scotland_-flying-8.jpg

Gosh, I really feel with, er, for them. :p

Ugh, my hayfever has finally kicked in. I always hope I'm going to get over it, so I put off getting my nasal spray but I guess I'll have to go down the doc's tomorrow and pick up the prescription. Strange how it coincided, not with a rise in pollen levels, but with my family being weird : ooooerweirdnessemoticon:.

Piglet has remembered that she wanted to go to cub camp this weekend! :nana: and they have a spare place :nana::nana:. This is doubly good as otherwise I would have had to explain to the alcoholic mum of her friend why I would not be allowing her to go to the friend's house for her birthday party. (Mum got rocketed last year, kid locked herself in the wardrobe and Piglet and another piglet had to spend the party trying to persuade her to come out :eek: - but I only found this out recently, as I am too 'nice' for the other mums to dare tell me these things :rolleyes:.)

Heh, yeah, I was feeling them too. ;) I'm working on chapter five, in which they've even left town!!

Oh, I empathize. I'm suffering allergy issues lately, and the fella just can't seem to understand that while opening the windows in the evening to cool down the house might be an economically good decision, it brings in all the frigging allergens!

"Nobody was mowing their lawn today."

Great, but that ignores the fact that the lawn is only one of my triggers. *sigh*

Anyway, I hope Piglet has fun at cub camp. Lucky for you indeed that it came along at the same time as this birthday party.

Heh, yeah, I was feeling them too. ;) I'm working on chapter five, in which they've even left town!!

Oh, I empathize. I'm suffering allergy issues lately, and the fella just can't seem to understand that while opening the windows in the evening to cool down the house might be an economically good decision, it brings in all the frigging allergens!

Great, but that ignores the fact that the lawn is only one of my triggers. *sigh*

Anyway, I hope Piglet has fun at cub camp. Lucky for you indeed that it came along at the same time as this birthday party.

As if having hay fever wasn't enough, I was made to mow the lawn this evening. FML... :(

Sorry about the hayfever, Duchess. Would a cup of tea help? :rose:

Oh, another chapter, anna? Sweet! When do we get to see the next chapter. I promise to give you an early peek at mine when/if I get it done. ;)

Any chance I could get a Jack and coke?

Why no Isle of Mull? You could have seen the White Tailed Eagles, and visited the distillery.
/QUOTE]

Oh dear! don't rub it in :(. It's a long and dull story, all about FAMBLY (I said that like they do in East Enders, LOL). If I tell it in here, everyone will say, "Gosh, is that the time, I must go," except you who will be stuck like the wedding guest in Coleridge's Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Gah, Fellas lack logic! :rolleyes:

Gosh, you cannot think how grateful I am not to have to say outright to Alcoholic Mum, No my piglet cannot come to your house because you are an alkie! :cathappy:

As if having hay fever wasn't enough, I was made to mow the lawn this evening. FML... :(

That sounds actually even more unreasonable than anna's situation! with the greatest respect, anna.

Sorry about the hayfever, Duchess. Would a cup of tea help? :rose:

Oh, another chapter, anna? Sweet! When do we get to see the next chapter. I promise to give you an early peek at mine when/if I get it done. ;)

Any chance I could get a Jack and coke?

Why there is Jack just above you, I'm sure you could ask him for some coke. :devil:

It's a little late here, and y'know what. I might actually have a small whisky! There's something so sort of wicked about getting to drink one's own whisky before Someone-else finishes it off and leaves the bottle out for me to put into the recycling. :rolleyes:

But first I must go and tend to Piglet, who has run off slamming the door after saying yet again, "You just don't want to take me to Isle of Mull because you are lazy," in spite of having been bought a shipload of treats yesterday, being allowed to light the barbecue along with the other cub scouts out back this afternoon and being secured a place on cub camp. Sigh.

(Leftover lamb and mint burger anyone?)
:rose:

I meant the drink, Naoko. :rolleyes: Jack Danels and Coke. And actually anna is on top of me and Steve is on top of her.....errr....that totally came out wrong. :devil::eek:

Fight the good fight, Duchess.

Gah, Fellas lack logic! :rolleyes:

That sounds actually even more unreasonable than anna's situation! with the greatest respect, anna.
I know, right? And I agree that steve's situation is just wrong. Really, get one of your older boys to tend the lawn, steve!

I meant the drink, Naoko. :rolleyes: Jack Danels and Coke. And actually anna is on top of me and Steve is on top of her.....errr....that totally came out wrong. :devil::eek:
Why would that be coming out wrong? *bats eyes innocently*

Burger ?
Erm . . No thanks.
Not on the diet sheet, (I think).
How about some rice with lean, tender beef? Would that work for you, HP?

I know, right? And I agree that steve's situation is just wrong. Really, get one of your older boys to tend the lawn, steve!

Why would that be coming out wrong? *bats eyes innocently*

How about some rice with lean, tender beef? Would that work for you, HP?

Sounds good, Anna.
I do like my stuff to be tender. . . .

Consider it plated. :)

Since I still have brackets on my lower teeth, I like my food to be tender too.

Cheers, HP!

I like tender food as well. I like to nibble. ;)

*gets naked, grabs a bottle of real root beer in a bottle, and wonders what's on the radio*

As we approach the middle of the season, I am reminded of how much I want to go to a baseball game.

That's it; nothing really profound tonight.

As we approach the middle of the season, I am reminded of how much I want to go to a baseball game.

That's it; nothing really profound tonight.

LOL, don't bother coming to see a Mariners game. But later, the Seahawks should have a great lineup.

Hey guys! Is the coffee on?

Hullo, Obzezzion, welcome to the party. :)

I like things to be tender too. :devil: No, no, there's no need to be Naked and Afraid in here! We are all very friendly and cuddly ;).

Hey guys! Is the coffee on?

Hullo, Obzezzion, welcome to the party. :)

I like things to be tender too. :devil: No, no, there's no need to be Naked and Afraid in here! We are all very friendly and cuddly ;).

I can go for some cuddles. :devil:

Fresh pot of coffee on. Here, ya go, one sugar. ;)

*snuggles* :devil: Good coffee, huh. ;)

Mmmm, delicious. The coffee. I mean the coffee is delicious ;).

Here in Wales, they say 'cwtsch' for cuddle. 'Cwtsch up' the moms say to their piglets. (Pronounced cootch, kinda, but with that accent that lingers on sounds, making you imagine their tongues licking the words lovingly before letting them out in the world, LOL.)

Mmmm, delicious. The coffee. I mean the coffee is delicious ;).

Here in Wales, they say 'cwtsch' for cuddle. 'Cwtsch up' the moms say to their piglets. (Pronounced cootch, kinda, but with that accent that lingers on sounds, making you imagine their tongues licking the words lovingly before letting them out in the world, LOL.)

Errr, sorry. My brain went on vacation after reading "tongues licking words lovingly". :eek:

Not really sure how you get "wt" to sound like "oo". But then again, I'm part Italian where our G's are silent and our names are always screwed up. :rolleyes:

Errr, sorry. My brain went on vacation after reading "tongues licking words lovingly". :eek:

Not really sure how you get "wt" to sound like "oo". But then again, I'm part Italian where our G's are silent and our names are always screwed up. :rolleyes:
Talk to me about cwtsching and screwing, honey. Er, screwing up. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back