The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, ladies.

Feeling a little... anxious, are we, shea...? ;)

Oh, maybe just a touch. Working on my next, way overdue blog post and my FAWC story simultaneously isn't helping to ... um ... quell ... well, you know. ;)

I think I'll just sit here quietly in the hot tub and sip my drink. No, I'm not blushing, I'm just flushed from the really hot water!

Oh, maybe just a touch. Working on my next, way overdue blog post and my FAWC story simultaneously isn't helping to ... um ... quell ... well, you know. ;)

I think I'll just sit here quietly in the hot tub and sip my drink. No, I'm not blushing, I'm just flushed from the really hot water!

Of course not. I do need to try and get some.work on my FAWC story. After Mythbusters, of course. Mind if I join you in the tub?

Of course not. I do need to try and get some.work on my FAWC story. After Mythbusters, of course. Mind if I join you in the tub?

Not at all *swishing water around*. Be careful, though, it's really hot tonight. See? I'm all flushed.

Yes, please. Lots of ice, if you don't mind. It feels so nice and cool in my mouth.

I'm just going to drift a little here and ponder the next section of my FAWC story ...

Yes, please. Lots of ice, if you don't mind. It feels so nice and cool in my mouth.

I'm just going to drift a little here and ponder the next section of my FAWC story ...

There you go, *hands whiskey* with extra ice. Of course, I take it that you are at a rather...hot...scene in the story?

There you go, *hands whiskey* with extra ice. Of course, I take it that you are at a rather...hot...scene in the story?

Yes, rather. *bolts down drink*. Alright you, stop distracting me on multiple threads. ;)

I've got to finish this scene and go to bed. Maybe I'll dream up the next one. :devil:

Oh! Are there no towels? *shrugs* I'm too hot for a towel anyway.

'Night, all! Thanks for the ... company ... John. ;)

Is it just me, or is there some ... vibe on the boards tonight? I'm feeling all ... restless. ;)
Well, I think it might be you, sweet thing, there certainly is a nice vibe around. :)

Cup of tea anyone? Unfortunately I had the last of the Luaka Ceylon for breakfast, so I can only offer a teabag - it is at least Twining's English Breakfast, but if anyone wants to rootle in Rolf and Olaf's collection, I am up for suggestions - of tea that is, LOL.
:rose:

I'll take some, please. ;) Good morning, Duchess

I saw your bit about your....adventure on the bike during the hail. I hope you are alright. If so, allow me to help you out of those wet clothes. ;)

Bah! Caught myself napping on the floor. :eek:

I'll take some, please. ;) Good morning, Duchess

I saw your bit about your....adventure on the bike during the hail. I hope you are alright. If so, allow me to help you out of those wet clothes. ;)

Bah! Caught myself napping on the floor. :eek:

LOL, the flimsy skirt has dried off in the wind. Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May here in Stepford today. (I like a bit of rough ;).)

I will of course disembarrass myself of my garments to come back in here for some tea. Let me just hand you this jumper. And this flimsy lacy thing :devil:.

Napping on the floor! :eek:, maybe you need to go and get some decent sleep, young man - you have been rather, er, active lately <snerk>.

LOL, the flimsy skirt has dried off in the wind. Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May here in Stepford today. (I like a bit of rough ;).)

I will of course disembarrass myself of my garments to come back in here for some tea. Let me just hand you this jumper. And this flimsy lacy thing :devil:.

Napping on the floor! :eek:, maybe you need to go and get some decent sleep, young man - you have been rather, er, active lately <snerk>.

Oh Duchess, do leave the poor blighter to sleep it off.
'Blue's nigh-on given him heart trouble, I suspect.

So where's this coffee then ?
<Olaf; a nice cup of good coffee please.>

Oh Duchess, do leave the poor blighter to sleep it off.
'Blue's nigh-on given him heart trouble, I suspect.

So where's this coffee then ?
<Olaf; a nice cup of good coffee please.>

<snerk>, well he offered, y'know.
Here you are, my dear. Lovely cup of coffee with half a sugar. We can tell the boys to put the hot tub away and have a civilised sit now.

<snerk>, well he offered, y'know.
Here you are, my dear. Lovely cup of coffee with half a sugar. We can tell the boys to put the hot tub away and have a civilised sit now.

Until I have finished my coffee, anyway. After that, who knows?

Aaah. It has been nice and quiet here. I might curl up for a snooze. If i didn't have a piglet round on Buy One Get One Free offer, LOL.

Anyone else for fish fingers?
:)

Morning everyone. Mmm, fish fingers. I'll take an index and ring finger. :p

All this FAWCing is putting you in a very silly mood! LOL. You can have a few chips too, but don't wave them about in front of HP, who has been so good.
:heart:

All this FAWCing is putting you in a very silly mood! LOL. You can have a few chips too, but don't wave them about in front of HP, who has been so good.
:heart:

Well, I doubt a few double-fried Maris Piper chips would cause much of a problem, do you?

OK, perhaps not just yet, then.

Well, I doubt a few double-fried Maris Piper chips would cause much of a problem, do you?

OK, perhaps not just yet, then.

Awww, HP. I'm so sorry. :eek:
(They were cyprus potatoes.)

I will learn how to do double fried chips and come and cook them for you one day, there.

They Have to be Maris Piper.
But thanks for the - erm - threat?
:)

Well, I am a Rice Queen myself, LOL. Outlaw Mom advised me to always use Cyprus, but they are hideously expensive. She was the sort of Lady who could only wear 24 carat gold ;). A diamond of a woman.
I might try Maris Piper, on your say so. I am a little bit sentimentally attached to the Cyprus still but I will give MPs a go. I'm quite keen on deep frying some MPs just now, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back