I Am Available

blackstallion21

Sexologist Extraordinaire
Joined
May 28, 2009
Posts
1,200
I'm Blackstal21 and I am a volunteer editor. I am very willing to help you edit your stories, I have been doing it for this and other sites for about 6 years now and I am willing to check yours out!

Private message me and I'll tell you how to submit your story to me so we can collectively get your story posted as soon as possible to the LIT story board walls!

Bs21

I DON'T ANSWER THIS THREAD PM ME FOR MY EMAIL ADDRESS and a PERSONAL RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTIONS... PLEASE INCLUDE THE GENRE OF YOUR STORY IN THE MESSAGE AND A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ISSUES... LOL

I RESPOND WITH IN 24 HRS NORMALLY...

SHOULD U WANT TO CREDIT MY HELP, IT'S NOT NECESSARY BUT YOU CAN CREDIT ME WITH (EDITING HELP BY BLACKSTALLION21) UNDER THE AUTHORS CREDITS/ CREDENTIALS

LASTLY PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR DOC IS MICROSOFT OFFICE COMPATIBLE... I'M OLD SKOOL AS FUCK AND STILL USE MICROSOFT TO DO MY EDITING WORK... PLZ N THX

Itll save us both a whole lot of HEARTACHE...

AND TO YOU VIRGINS AND NOOBS...

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... MAKE SURE YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE CAPABILITIES ARE TURNED ON SO WHEN YOU MESSAGE ME I CAN MESSAGE YOU BACK!!!

(PLEASE READ)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1466449
 
Last edited:
Still available! No one has sent PM's...

I see a page full of threads of people asking for help... it's available!
 
Still available! No one has sent PM's...

I see a page full of threads of people asking for help... it's available!

Your offer is much appreciated. When I complete the first chapter of my story, I'll be sure to send it to you. It's not everyday that we get someone who's nice enough to volunteer to edit someone else's story, free of charge.
 
Your offer is much appreciated. When I complete the first chapter of my story, I'll be sure to send it to you. It's not everyday that we get someone who's nice enough to volunteer to edit someone else's story, free of charge.

n p at all
 
Bump

mostly all genres... PM ME! Available again to edit. It's been a while since I've been on Lit, and I think I'm going to take a stab at editing again!

I don't like Gay stories and I don't like fantasy. Other than that, I really don't have many problems with editing almost any story!

PM Me if interested.

bs21
 
Ps...

If You Send Me A Pm About Editing, Make Sure Your Private Messaging System Is Unlocked So I Can Respond!!!!!
 
bump

still available
I'm desperately in need of an editor. I'm torturing anyone who reads my typos. :)

I'll be sending you something. Definitely appreciate it if you can help. If you would rather not or become busy, no harm, love that you're helping people on here!
 
Back
Top