I've enjoyed you

Censored because I'm shy. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Mine is uneventful.
 
Last edited:
Thank you! It's nice to see people whose threads I perv showing up here in my thread. You are pretty damn attractive yourself.

You are welcome, and thanks right back at you.

And FUCK. Dog tags against a chest like yours . . . instant turn on. Delicious. :devil:
 
Yep, you have the type of body that would make me stop and stare like a total fool if I saw you shirtless walking around.

You're very sexy. Definitely enjoying your thread so far!
 
Very nice body, man.

I appreciate it. :)

You are welcome, and thanks right back at you.

And FUCK. Dog tags against a chest like yours . . . instant turn on. Delicious. :devil:

Turning you on.. I'd count that as a win for sure. ;)


Thats some body you got:) you must work out

I do on occasion. Not as much as I should though.


Yep, you have the type of body that would make me stop and stare like a total fool if I saw you shirtless walking around.

You're very sexy. Definitely enjoying your thread so far!

Well I appreciate the compliment my dear.

Beautiful body :heart:

- Mrs. Dickens :kiss:

I'm quite fond of yours as well. Your husband is a lucky man :)


Jeez, I didn't expect this much attention. Hope everyone had a great weekend and a tolerable Monday.
 
Sweet Jesus...sexy even if it is edited :D

Why thank you :) and welcome back. I did not have the pleasure of seeing your previous threads but I have seen your new one.

I would imagine your week will become pretty eventful now hehe
Fab photo's :)

Nah, still pretty uneventful lol. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. I was leery about posting pictures as I wasn't sure what the responses would be like.


Gorgeous body!!


You should talk.. I'm not sure if I believe your age.. Wow
 
Back
Top