Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Practice, practice, practice

Many thanks. Yeah I wish I had more camera skillz...still, practice makes perfect! ;)

The ONLY way to get good a using a camera and photography is to tak LOTS of photos and experiment and take risks! Hint hint! :)

You are a such a pretty young woman and you have such a lovely bum! Enjoying your posts and pics!
 
very sexxy. a lovely smile. such a pretty face. and that body. wow.more to come i hope.....
 
Gentlemen (and ladies)...

I think we have stumbled across and actual goddess.

Seriously, Calypso. I've been here for a while now and you are one of the most stunning ladies to have been kind enough to grace us with your presence.

And, as an ass-man - that is a 10/10!! If not more. :kiss:

:rose:
 
Gladly :) I wanna get out on the rock.

When and where? :p Oh and can I please follow you up the cliff face? :devil: You, being the experienced pro should pick the route...not that I want to stare or anything haha
 
You are a very attractive young woman. Am sorry to hear that you are battling depression. That can be a hard thing to fight. Hope you are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
 
You are one very good looking young lady, and what an amazing ass you have!
 
This has just made my Sunday evening a whole lot more interesting :devil:
 
_SCF2262_zps367d6ede.jpg


Absolutely delicious!
 

Wow. I am at a loss for words. Sitting here imagining what that last picture would look like without panties. Amazing!!!
 
Nice panties in all those pics, I would definately go rock climbing if thats all you wore!!! Very sexy...... :rose:
 
Love 'em


Lovedthem all but, I was especially fond of the third with you standing in heels. Lovely breast to go with that beautiful ass!!!
 
Nah, climbing in Colorado is rubbish. We have way better things to climb in London. Honest.
 
Been lurking quite a while and after that last set I just gotta say, DAMN! You look amazing in those. ;)
 

Y'know, I jump on this thread with every intention of engaging you in witty banter, and maybe even having a conversation about rock climbing and other such things that I know nothing about, and then I see something like the third photo and my brain just goes buhhhhhhhhh.
 
Back
Top