Help me decide: Schoolteacher; Nurse; Good girl; Bad girl? Nerdy? (Writer Too)

jsmiam

Literotica Whisperer
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Posts
1,537
And of course, as I've mentioned before, back dimples.

I do write a bit, would love a collaborator, editor, swap-editing or proofreading, while of course exchanging emails.

Below is a quote of an earlier post of mine; I mentioned "ass squeeze recipient" in the title last time, perhaps that was too much? (It'll just be a little pat this time, I promise!) :D

I realize this is a tad unusual, and also that there IS an editor's forum where people can go and find people for editing stories the right way.

But I also thought it might be fun to see if there's an intriguing person here (female please, and no Adam's Apple like that last one :rolleyes:), who is also an amateur writer and/or editor also, where we can not just help one another in writing, proofreading, editing, etc., but perhaps also start blurring the lines between fact vs. fiction if we were for example, to start writing about or to one another.

I am married and over 40 and nice looking and fit and I kid around a lot and I don't complain much and am occupied with my regular day to day life and I know this sentence is too long and breathless sounding, but I'm trying (and probably failing) to be funny. Those who laugh at really corny jokes are encouraged to move to the front of the line and cut in front of everyone else. :D A female version of me would be ideal! PM or write here, whichever is best for you.

You should also move to the front of the line and cut in if... If you have a small snippet of your writing you care to share; If you have the "hot librarian" or "hot teacher" look (especially English teachers, of course); If you work in an office and dress really nicely and tastefully, but with some secret lurking beneath the surface; If you're funny; If you have back dimples; If you took the time (it's not hard) to find some of my stories here on Lit (I really do write a bit, just for fun); If you are more a reader than a writer, but like to read, share ideas, etc.; If you are a doctor, lawyer, or other position of power and are annoyed that there are still men bothered by that; If even though you think they are absolutely ridiculous, you still own a pair of trampy CFMN high heeled pumps, just to be bad (That's C-F-M-N, not C-F-N-M, by the way, there's a difference!); If you took a seductive selfie, and are dying to show it to someone; If you are also here, not expecting or seeking true love and to leave your life, but to make a friend and laugh a bit (OK, we'll steam up the car windows too); If you will get in a fight with any woman who tries to cut in ahead of you, but you'll end the fight quickly by starting to make out with her (actually, skip the fight, and go straight to the making out?); If you do indeed drink beer and wear jeans when not all dressed up (in your hot librarian outfit); But most importantly, as I said earlier: If you like really corny humor and laughed at anything I wrote here, and if you know not to take any of it too seriously, you should definitely move to the front of the line and PM me. Or perhaps if it made you chuckle, bump the post for me with a comment. :cool:
 
I'd have to say...

Nerdy is nice but I have always liked the idea of a teacher.

Just personally
 
Love plaid lol! Sweater, tight...glasses...
Have you started your story yet???

It's your imagination. Make it what you will. ;)

He's likely too distracted to have started the story with all of the scenarios that have been painted for him.

How did i possibly left out star fleet academy trainee uniforms?

Ok, schoolteacher, nurse, and ensign..

"it was a dark and stormy night at the star fleet nursing school."
 
Distracted Scenarios

“Good evening, class.” Professor JS Miam said, breezing in the front door of the Biostatistics class at the Starfleet School of Nursing. He glanced around the room, nothing too unusual. It appeared to be approximately the 22 students his registrar’s report said to expect, the typical bell curve of student types. The “typical” students who had put extensive thought into choosing the perfect seats right in the middle of the room, not too close to the front, not too close to the back. The unusually bad ones along the back row, and of course, the usual collection of the nerdy good students all along the front row.

This class was no different. Well, almost no different. Because unlike most classes, the three nerds in the front row were all alluring sexy females. Nerds, to be sure, but sexy. Not a single overbearing know-it-all male student who talked too much, nor the briefcase toting one trying too hard to look like a grownup. Just three lovely nerdy ladies.

Professor JS Miam went into his usual first day ritual. It was a second year class, so by now, the students were beyond intimidating out of the program. But Biostatistics was still one of the most feared courses, because while most of the nurses had strong backgrounds in Biology and more traditional Science courses, Biostatistics was probably the most advanced math related course the students would ever take.

The problem with this first day presentation, was the distraction of the three nerdy women. One in a mismatching outfit, plaid top and a striped skirt, not just a clash of styles, but the colors were like oil and water. Plus patent leather shoes. Except this one had kicked off her shoes, so for all intents and purposes was barefoot. Her glasses were horn rimmed.

The next one was in a Nurses outfit, but with a Star Trek sticker on her book. She was clearly a real nurse already, and was probably in the Advanced Practitioner program, and taking Biostatistics as an elective. Her top and second button were undone, revealing a little cleavage. Professor Miam knew that when dealing with nerds, it was more likely just a case of complete obliviousness, not that she was being or trying to be sexy. But she was sexy. Her glasses, classic nerd 1950's type glasses.

And the third looked like a schoolteacher, who was smart enough not just to get into nursing school, but also smart enough to know to get out of teaching. Except that because of her school teaching background, she probably had gotten accustomed to the vanity board on her teacher's desk. But there was none in this classroom, so although he realized it was probably nerdy obliviousness yet again, Professor Miam was getting a nice view partway up her skirt. Her slightly too short for a real nerd skirt. Her glasses were quite hip and trendy. Back in 1985, that is. Still the same pair. But like the other two nerdy students, she made it work.

Another first day ritual of Professor Miam, was to go around and have all the students introduce themselves. He jotted down the names of all the students into a seating chart, but took note of the three nerds. He nicknamed the first one Barefoot-girl, the nurse introduced herself as Betts, and the schoolteacher was named Jan, but was so lady like, he nicknamed her Lady J. The rest of the class, Professor Miam barely noticed.

He knew it was wrong and manipulative to do this, but he decided to be a bad man today. Near the end of the lecture, he told the class about his advanced research special assignment opportunity. Except he laid it on a bit thick, about how much extra work and how hard it would be. Interested students should stop by his desk after class.

Just as he expected, only three students wanted to discuss the Advanced Research Special Assignment, ARSA. Barefoot girl, Betts, and Lady J all stood in front of his desk, wanting to know more about how they could get involved. Professor Miam stayed in his seat, and spread the brochures across his desk, rotating them to face the students, and also in a position where they would have to lean over and look down to read. The students leaned forward.

P.S. - HINT to those who didn't notice that this is part of the conversation, and isn't a story: It isn't a story. It's part of the conversation from the previous posts above. This is just a humorous post. Clearly, I'm trying to get into the pants of the ladies who have responded, so it's still a personal (Ok, also trying to get into their skirts, dresses, blouses, knickers, etc. etc.) Thank you. I'm glad we had this little chat. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
After successfully achieving his down-blouse endeavor with the nerdy girls, Professor Miam set up appointments with each of the three over the next couple days, starting with Betts later that same day.

As they walked out together, he overheard Lady J saying "What the fuck does he fucking think with that fucking project? Does he fuckin' think we have fuckin' time to fuck with this fuckin' project every fuckin' day? Fuck!"

This surprised the Professor. His first impression had been that Barefoot Girl would have been the first to receive a paddling. Now, he had to think that perhaps it would be Lady J first.

:rose:
 
I need an Administrative Assistant, an Intern, a Sales Rep from a textbook publishing company who wants me to switch textbooks, a Graduate Teaching Assistant, a deep voiced IT support person, a cleaning lady who i see most days because I'm always working late, a sexy dean, and a power-mad department-head, btw... Now accepting applications... :D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top