Your favourite INCEST story in Literotica .

Pretty much anything by Ahabscribe - but I also like ChilePeeler's Swing Man stories.

By the way, has Ahabscribe retired? He used to put out a couple of stories a month - but hasn't posted anything in a couple of years. It'd be a real shame if he's called it a day. Anyone know anything about his Literotica whereabouts?

Been wondering this myself.

I know alwayawantedto is sick and I believe Manyfeathers is as well, and Ahab is MIA....a lot of the top authors seem to be dropping out.

Hopefully with Ahab its nothing serious.
 
Been wondering this myself.

I know alwayawantedto is sick and I believe Manyfeathers is as well, and Ahab is MIA....a lot of the top authors seem to be dropping out.

Hopefully with Ahab its nothing serious.

Well, we're all sick...oh, I see what you mean. Alwayswantedto is another very good (perverted writer). Sorry to hear he's not well.
 
It's always a great shock to find authors have to move on, or suddenly become less prolific. I hope they overcome any illnesses or other issues they have and are happy.
 
I forgot, one of my absolute favourites is Masculine and Beautfiul by A_Satori. It's a long story, with some very well written sex scenes. It's actually quite realistic and believable. I believe there was talk of a sequel - but A_Satori is another one who's vanished from the face of the earth.
 
Can I ask my US pals here whether incest is totally illegal over there as it is on this side of the Atlantic?

If it is, I'm just wondering why Literotica seems to have a let-it-rip attitude to the subject whereas for others such as underage and n/c there is stern rejection.

Strikes me as inconsistent, to put it extremely mildly.

There is a fine line when writing incest IMHO...

I write it because we have the first amendment of the Constitution that gives "freedom of speech"

Most judges have a hard time getting past this. But that doesn't mean that they can't make it hard and financially devastating.

If you are in the UK (British); guess why that part of the Constitution was written for....


Disclaimer: I didn't do any research on the above statement. So, if there is an error.. Blame it on my stupidity...
 
My favorite

Is Justin Thyme. Unfortunately the author died but his work lives on.
 
Does anyone know of the story of a family at Christmas who gets invited to a family gathering by the fathers sister who`s into incest,,,,they receive pictures and asked to send them back some as well if they will accept the invitationto visit?????Sorry if this is a bit long......


Don't remember that one.
 
I just love stories written by rgjohn - especially this one http://www.literotica.com/s/a-mother-and-her-son
by Lovecraft68 - At the feet of my mother http://www.literotica.com/s/at-the-feet-of-my-mother
and of course the best story I've ever read - BEYOND THE BORDERLINE by CPBaudelaire which i recommend to everyone. It is the most beautiful story I've read in my whole life. - http://www.literotica.com/s/beyond-the-borderline

"A mother & her Son" is just mind blowing. I can remember that I masterbuated a lot by thinking this story
 
Always wonder how that happens...do some literally just have a story to tell, or do they get discouraged....odd.
I'm betting that he had a story to tell. He could've been discouraged, but almost all the comments were pretty good.

Either way, I'm still bummed to find a single story.
 
My Favorite story is the whole 'my taboo Lesbian Life' series by Koriander. Its got a lot of Sister sister stuff with two different pairs of sisters.
 
My all time favorite incest story would be Colleen series. And then Words on Skin. I don't like quick stroke stories when it comes to incest. Without a proper buildup, it does not seems plausible.

And I saw scouries's comment. Is he for real? I read some of his stories. Monotonous plot. Yes, good for a quick jack off but nowhere near best.
 
lol i never thought to actually check up on lovecraft but ~here we are~

i feel like a right ponce, or whatever it is that british people say
 
Bar none "Sis" by Tryanything.

That story never fails to get me hard and creaming like wildfire..
 
Back
Top