Not a stranger for long

I need some relief. I have been slaving away at a new job in a new city and need to just have a chill night. I would love to run into someone one my way home from work that could make all my troubles disappear. I don't really know anyone. Can you introduce yourself if your interested? Maybe we could start off as flirty friends, move to lovers, then who knows what.

I see you exiting the elevator into the parking garage... I'm surprised with it being so late I am usually the only one here at this time. As your walking over to your car... A boldness comes over me... "hey there, I don't usually see anybody leaving this late... I'm starving, wanna go grab a bite?" "Wait.. I'm sorry that was completely out of line... I'm Jeff... I see your new here at the office. Would it be to bold of me to ask if you wanted to go grab a quick snack or something?"

I need some relief. I have been slaving away at a new job in a new city and need to just have a chill night. I would love to run into someone one my way home from work that could make all my troubles disappear. I don't really know anyone. Can you introduce yourself if your interested? Maybe we could start off as flirty friends, move to lovers, then who knows what.

We cross paths as you are heading home after a rough week and I'm heading to the airport to jump on my private jet for a weekend getaway. There's an extra seat if you are up for a weekend of surprises.

Back