Story Removal, How to?

ColCass

Virgin
Hey Folks

We were wondering how do we remove our own story from the site, The search function on this board doesnt want to play fair tonight.

thanks for any help you guys can give.

You resubmit the exact same title, letter for letter, followed by DELETE.

In the NOTES box, put "Please DELETE this story".

Stupid question.

You resubmit the exact same title, letter for letter, followed by DELETE.

In the NOTES box, put "Please DELETE this story".

Stupid question, I know, but what's the proper way to resubmit a story? Thank you for your patience.

Stupid question, I know, but what's the proper way to resubmit a story? Thank you for your patience.

If you just want to change an existing story, resubmit the EXACT same title followed by the word EDITED, and put EDITED in the notes box.

You can follow the links in the Literotica FAQs: http://www.literotica.com/faq/05235347.shtml

Here is the appropriate section:

I've re-edited my story and want to replace the posted version with my new edited one. How do I do this?

No problem! Simply submit the new version as you submitted the old one, only adding the word "EDITED" to the title (ex. "My Sexy Firefighter Ch. 03 - EDITED") so that we know to replace the old text with the new text. We will then replace the original text with the new text. Your story will retain its previous voting score and views.

Last edited:
Back