Loves ****
barelyevil14.jpg

barelyevil13.jpg

005.jpg

Bed_101.jpg

10.jpg

86.jpg

Last edited:
Love the nani tat on the bottom one. Most of my tats are visible. I have a nice one above my navel covering a surgical scar.

What a shame those girls would mutilate themselves like that for no good reason.

Where has the concept of beauty gone? For that matter, basic human self-respect? It just makes no sense.

What a shame those girls would mutilate themselves like that for no good reason.

Where has the concept of beauty gone? For that matter, basic human self-respect? It just makes no sense.

humans have been tattooing, painting, scarifying, and piercing themselves for a very long time. sad modern society doesn't accept individual preferences of what they want to do to themselves to express themselves unless it comes from a coat rack from a store.

Humans have eaten each other (literally not sexually) in various societies down through the ages as well. What does any of that prove?

I'm not going to get into a debate about whether these gals improve their beauty by doing this to themselves. The answer to that is rather self-evident.

Humans have eaten each other (literally not sexually) in various societies down through the ages as well. What does any of that prove?

It shows that your ideas of "the concept of beauty" and "basic human self-respect" are not the long historic positions your post implies.

humans have been tattooing, painting, scarifying, and piercing themselves for a very long time. sad modern society doesn't accept individual preferences of what they want to do to themselves to express themselves unless it comes from a coat rack from a store.

yes, the popularity of tattoos and piercings certainly speaks to modern societies pure, unadulterated hatred of tattoos and piercings.

fucking moron.

Thread summation: "Tattoos either are or are not beautiful, and whichever position I hold, I wish to state for the record that I heartily agree with myself."

yes, the popularity of tattoos and piercings certainly speaks to modern societies pure, unadulterated hatred of tattoos and piercings.

fucking moron.

when society stops judging people for doing this and thinking they can not have high paying high ranking jobs, then you can say that.

Back