Orgasm from nipple touching?

I can definitely cum from having my nipples played with. I haven't been able to achieve orgasm myself, but with a partner it's actually quite easy. Sometimes it's from soft play, him lightly licking or sucking my nipples while gently squeezing my breasts. Other times it's from harder play, if I'm already worked up to the point where my clit is throbbing it doesn't take much more than a good hard pinch or pull on my nipples to have me gushing. Both are fantastic. :)

It only happened to me once, but it was fantastic. Now, when I am about to have a clitoral orgasm, I like having my nipples pinched or bitten to intensify my pleasure.
 
It only happened to me once, but it was fantastic. Now, when I am about to have a clitoral orgasm, I like having my nipples pinched or bitten to intensify my pleasure.

That little bit of pain for a ton of pleasure:devil:
 
Now, I'm not so sure it will ever lead to an orgasm, but tonight, for the first time, my husband pinched my nipples during foreplay. I was on his lap, leaning back on his thighs, eyes closed when he lightly pinched my nipples between his fingers. I sat up, eyes wide and asked, "what did you just do?" and then "do it again." He did, and it got better every time.

I've read stories and posts in which women claimed to love this. I was a doubter...but, I am not any longer!

Congratulations!
 
That little bit of pain for a ton of pleasure:devil:

Another nipple sensation that works for me is to clip my nipples with a pair of alligator clips I usually use on Billy-boy and just as I am about to cum, remove them. Taking them off is more painful than attaching them or wearing them,
 
i feel i should point out that it's actually possible for some women to orgasm without any physical stimulation whatsoever. so why not from nipple play?

ed

My wife can (and does) this regularly, fully clothed and with or without physical contact (kissing hugging etc.), no sexual contact (i.e. stimulating nipples, genitals) in any way.

She also is fortunate enough to be able to orgasm from nipple stimulation only, and in both ways (no or nipple only) and also in regular sex is VERY multiply orgasmic, and can go on for quite some time.

I consider myself very fortunate to be a part of her sexuality.
 
My wife can (and does) this regularly, fully clothed and with or without physical contact (kissing hugging etc.), no sexual contact (i.e. stimulating nipples, genitals) in any way.

She also is fortunate enough to be able to orgasm from nipple stimulation only, and in both ways (no or nipple only) and also in regular sex is VERY multiply orgasmic, and can go on for quite some time.

I consider myself very fortunate to be a part of her sexuality.

I've never come without physical contact, and don't think I want to do it. After all, the pleasure of sex is a many leveled thing, with contact being a major part. I love having my body caressed either by me or a lover...sometimes lovers.
 
Before I had my daughter I didn't really like nipple play and only tolerated it when I was very aroused. After I had my daughter, it was 4 years before I became sexually active again, this time with my current boyfriend, who is a breast fanatic. He would happily suck and lick at my nipples for ages, and where in the past I would cringe and pull away, I found myself enjoying his attention. One day I thought I was about to cum but he stopped before that happened. Later on I told him about the strange sensation and the next time we made love he wouldn't let up until I orgasmed from my nipples.

Since then we've discovered I can cum from any part of my body provided the stimulation is consistent to that spot. My favourite is my neck near my windpipe.

I believe I can orgasm without touching. I have worked myself almost to a climax with my own imagination, and I've woken myself up with orgasms from my dreams, but I have no desire to pursue this any further as I crave human contact.
 
before I nursed my children whooya!
It took almost four years for them to regain their original sensitivity. The SO - when he can be tempted is wonderful at nipple play - but its got to be a lot of stimulation now - ALOT
I am one of those cursed (or blessed) with nipples that show no matter the weather or the stimulation - so honestly, it takes a bit to get out of my own self conscious way these days....... Once I am
hahahahahah -------- yummo!:cattail:
 
I can orgasm from nipple play, it takes a little doing, but, by the time I'm into it, I could care less how long it takes.
 
My orgasms during oral sex are incredible regardless, but when breast/nipple play is involved, especially light touching/flicking, it's electrifying. I love it so much!! (I have fairly small breasts too, so it's great to have them touched so much)
 
me too

I can orgasm from breast manipulation and nipple play. They are wildly sensitive and talking about breasts, how they look, what you're doing them, how sensitive they are all of that sets me off as well.
 
I can orgasm from breast manipulation and nipple play. They are wildly sensitive and talking about breasts, how they look, what you're doing them, how sensitive they are all of that sets me off as well.

Very nice, I love talking about breasts :)
 
My nipples are very sensitive and I can cum very quickly from them being touched - but I have to admit I can cum very quickly anyway including just on command from my hubby without any contact so maybe that doesn't prove a lot about my nipples :rolleyes: :D
 
Yes. I can and do.
He's attentive and does give that sort of attention often while we are just hanging out watching TV.
I'm lucky that way.

Funny how many guys want a woman to get all wet n wild for them, yet aren't willing to warm up and lube the engine first.
....has any Lit girl experienced the big O just from keeping above the waste?
 
I, too, have (only once) orgasmed from breast play alone. ... I agree with another poster who said it wasn't a very explosive orgasm, it's definitely a different kind of orgasm. And, unlike a clitoral or vaginal orgasm, I not only can have more, but I also want more after one of those orgasms.

I'm also one of those (rare?) people who can orgasm from thoughts alone. Sometimes in my sleep, if I have an erotic dream, I'll cum and wake up from it. I've also been able to cum a few times just from thoughts and memories alone, without any movement or stimulation at all...

My wife can (and does) this regularly, fully clothed and with or without physical contact (kissing hugging etc.), no sexual contact (i.e. stimulating nipples, genitals) in any way.

She also is fortunate enough to be able to orgasm from nipple stimulation only, and in both ways (no or nipple only) and also in regular sex is VERY multiply orgasmic, and can go on for quite some time.

I consider myself very fortunate to be a part of her sexuality.

I've never come without physical contact, and don't think I want to do it. After all, the pleasure of sex is a many leveled thing, with contact being a major part. I love having my body caressed either by me or a lover...sometimes lovers.

It is good to know that others experience the same thing, and that at least some people find it attractive! Yes, I come from breast stimulation, usually when I am already aroused. It really is a 'different' kind of orgasm, and it does leave me wanting more, but wanting more is not unusual for me so...?

And I definitely come without touching, as well. Of course it would be better with a lover, but sometimes one 'plays' the hand one has been dealt! :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
My lady is one of the lucky ones that can cum form nipple stimulation, so in turn that makes me one of the lucky guys:D. I love to lay beside her and play with her nipples with my tongue until her body starts to quiver all over. She told me once that there was a nerve that went straight from her nipples to her pussy. :nana:
 
Me too

My nipples are extremely erotically sensitive. I so love having them bitten & pinched till I orgasm:nana:
 
Male Nipple Sensitivity

What a great post. What about guys with sensitive nipples, such as myself? My nipples have always provided me with ecstatic pleasure for as long as I can remember. I've never been able to get over the edge and cum for that alone but so very close it's unbelievable. Nipple stimulation is always a wonderful prelude to any masturbation session I have and I also have my wife stimulate them when we are having sex. The resulting orgasm just rocks my world. I've often wondered if the nipple pleasure I feel is akin to what a woman with sensitive nipples feels. How about it guys? Any of you out there like me?
 
I discovered my fiancée is able to cum from nipple stimulation one evening while we were making out on the couch. We were kissing and cuddling; I pinched and rubbed her nipples through her shirt and after a few minutes of this she shuddered a little. I was actually a little surprised, so much so that I even asked her, "Did you just cum?" :D

I love playing with her breasts, so knowing I can bring her close and tease her just by stimulating her nipples before moving on to anything else is wonderful.
 
I remember the first time I came from nipple play. Billy and I had spent the day at the beach, lying in the sun and watching the beautiful young guys and girls doing much the same. I was horny as hell by the time we got home and on the brink of an orgasm as I tossed my swimsuit aside and saw my naked husband coming toward me with a stiff cock leading the way. His cock poked my belly and his hands went to my breasts. He captured my nipples between his thumbs and first fingers and gave them a pinch and a twist as he kissed me. I came! I moaned into his mouth! Then I felt his cum spurting, wetting my belly.

Lady Claire
 
Back
Top