whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a starship captain.

(What? Did it have to be a sexual fantasy? Fine, sexy green space babes)

this might sound a bit prosaic for anyone who doesn't share my enthusiasm for women who smoke, but...

I imagine being in a new relationship with a curvaceous / voluptuous / well upholstered lady. She asks if there's anything she can do for me- all I want is an evening with her wearing lingerie, heels, a silk robe and lipstick, being in her presence, pampering her while she drinks red wine and smokes cigarettes.

My fantasy is to be married. Married to a sexy guy that loves me for me, and treats me like the princess that I am, and we spend the rest of our lives together.

This is a good, honest one. and I can relate to it. So DITTO for me!

Originally Posted by StacyTG
My fantasy is to be married. Married to a sexy guy that loves me for me, and treats me like the princess that I am, and we spend the rest of our lives together.

actually very sweet, and honest I agree!!! Hope you both find awesome guys!

I want my husband to come home with a guy friend and announce that he is going to share me with him. (It will never happen). But I want a perfectly slutty threesome with him and another man, touching between them allowed.

I would like to be part of a bank heist, like in Heat.

Either that, or have a pet monkey, and when I come home he's dressed in armor and we do battle.

I want my husband to come home with a guy friend and announce that he is going to share me with him. (It will never happen). But I want a perfectly slutty threesome with him and another man, touching between them allowed.

Why won't that ever happen? If I were married I would make sure my wife got fucked as much as possible :)

I have a new fantasy lately. My partner (could be male or female) takes me out. We stop to get gas and he/she exposes my breats to the pump jockey whule he is washing the window. They offer to trade a blow job from me for the gas. Of course the guy takes it. This starts a pattern of them randomly using me to repay debts. It's not exactly being pimped out, it's more the sensation of being used plus knowing I will have to describe in detail what happened. Sometimes they watch like when they trade an anal fuck from the maintenance guy for home repairs. Being swept up in the moment and just submitting to that. (I love anal so that part sounds yummy.)

I have a new fantasy lately. My partner (could be male or female) takes me out. We stop to get gas and he/she exposes my breats to the pump jockey whule he is washing the window. They offer to trade a blow job from me for the gas. Of course the guy takes it. This starts a pattern of them randomly using me to repay debts. It's not exactly being pimped out, it's more the sensation of being used plus knowing I will have to describe in detail what happened. Sometimes they watch like when they trade an anal fuck from the maintenance guy for home repairs. Being swept up in the moment and just submitting to that. (I love anal so that part sounds yummy.)

Nice! I wish I could find someone like you near me :)

Daddy's lap.....
tumblr_megno02VoG1rm6tl9o1_1280.jpg

To get all dolled up, lput on lingerie, heels, etc; be tied up, than fucked by my sisters boyfriend while she watches. To look at her and moan like a slut until he cums in me, than have her crawl over me, and eat me with her soft, pierced tongue, making me cum while moaning

"God valentina, you're so good, don't stop, please, you sexy bitch" :rose:

After that, she comes up to me, and deeply tongues my juices and his cum into my mouth, and we relax while making out with eachother, as he is calling us sexy sluts...

To get all dolled up, lput on lingerie, heels, etc; be tied up, than fucked by my sisters boyfriend while she watches. To look at her and moan like a slut until he cums in me, than have her crawl over me, and eat me with her soft, pierced tongue, making me cum while moaning

After that, she comes up to me, and deeply tongues my juices and his cum into my mouth, and we relax while making out with eachother, as he is calling us sexy sluts...

Gawd that's just plain hot.

That's one hot fantasy! Suddenly, mine is to pull you across the room and force you to eat another woman...while I watch. Thanks :cool:

We already make out sometimes, but we've never fucked... I'd really like to do a threesome with her though, shes never fucked with another woman :devil:

Nikita - you've just become one of my favourite posters! Please tell if things progress further - would love to know how things go (since I'm nowhere near Germany...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back