Create A Wrestler

Something keeps crossing my mind as I read and write this. The wrestlers tend to talk way more than any sort of fighting should. I think this may have a lot to do with the lack of announcers in most of our fights, and also the mentioned cartoony nature of the story.

I think it makes it a lot more erotic and interesting as a whole, though. Proper trash talk can be extremely exciting, and helps develop characters a bit more in mid-battle (because I'm a dork like that... if you haven't noticed)
 
It's not something I do deliberately, but I've tended not to have too much talking in my threads. Maybe I could afford to include a bit more trash-talking but generally I prefer to flesh out my threads with descriptions of how things look and what the characters are feeling.
 
I don't know how I think. On one hand, when you're fighting for real, you shut up. on the other, pro wrestling is a performance, and it's pretty usual for wrestlers to talk a lot when they're wrestling. And of course dirty talk is an important part of a sex fight.
 
I assume it's part of the suspended belief of the reader. If it makes it hotter or more interesting, I say go with it. Plus in real pro wrestling, there could theoretically be all sorts of chatter going on that's dulled by the crowd's roar. Besides, I had a vague idea that there's a scripted side of the league, which is all agreed on by the members, and the real side. Though we almost always see the "real" side.
 
Last edited:
I wrote a bunch of threads tonight. A couple to the Chichi/Emily battle, one to the Chichi/Tara battle, one to the Young Muscle/Team MILF fight, and one to Good Becky/Evil Casey.

I also thought up a heel alterego for Kitty that could also solve the problem of having no heel sexfighters. The basic gimmick is that the cat part of her metabolism goes into heat, making her act crazy and scratch the hell out of anything she doesn't get sex from. Feel free to edit the gimmick and make moves, I suck at the unrealistic kind of sexfight moves.

Oh yeah, and the game, since I described Power Molly and forgot to name a new girl, let's try April the Felon.
 
The cat idea's definitely interesting. I had been considering an alter ego/rival for Kitty that was a wolf or dog girl who was going to be the aggressive parallel, but will probably go with this one.

I'm also working on a handful of other divas. Have vague ideas for the new divas contest, and working on another that I may wind up using for just one storyline, or carrying on. In short, she's made to be someone that even Mama Luv is shaken up by.


April always seemed a bit laughable to me, at times. We've had lunatics, we've had sadists, we've had dominant women, and somehow having a criminal record for it all just doesn't seem to stand out to me much. Makes a good potential partner for Becky, but particularly in the Hayt Family story, she just doesn't seem to have enough character/clear strength that makes her that dangerous.


I'm gonna go wiiiith... Simone the mixed champ
 
http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/86089/0/s_032
Made an EVIL kitty
Evil Amber might work, but she might be to much like Illsa

Always saw Chantz and Vanessa the Pimp as Sex fighters. But sometime they might be hard to right. But yea it seem I had only good girls that PURELY about sex fighting


Actully have an idea for an EVIL PORN star, who got fired for being to rough with the people in her movies, so she join the league



Oh and about Simone


Always imagine her a top fighter. She a pretty rough Heel but she has some sense of honor, that she doesnt really like team up on people. She actully want to prove she better. Also she likes to get the Audience pumped up. Instead of most heels who tell the audeince to fuck off.

I made her a long time ago. When I went by Fanficnut. That was my old name but for some reason my password just STOP working for NO apparenty reason. So the moderators put the stories of fanficnut on to this name

I orginal just plum forgot About a lot of the character I introduce in the starting thread till recently cause Chyoo didnt update for like a year one time and couldnt get in touch with the moderators to give me a new password

I orginaly didnt write her cause a MIXED sex belt seem reduntant, sense the regular champs seem to fight men ANYWAY. But ounce I started playing up the man hating thing. I started to like it. Also we got more detail male character now

next up

illsa the hitwoman
 
At first thought Ilsa was basically a duplicate Amazon, but brighter and better because of weapon skills and intelligence. Liked to play up Amazon as the strongest as a result, though I feel like that sometimes made Ilsa seem a bit weaker than she was meant to be. Mind you, she seemed made out to be amazingly dangerous.

Always hard to play down characters like her and April to make them wrestlers rather than the killers they were originally. Do like writing powerful women like her though. Makes for interesting motivation to make her motivated by money, making her already having joined up with the Luvs at least twice because of it (rescuing Booty and defending against Chichi’s faction attack on Mama Luv). Like the “neutral” sort of allegiance to some of the characters.


The main reason I’m responding so quickly: your opinions on Kitty Coco
 
Kitty's one of my favs in the story, though since I'm not a big fan of hentai I don't really feel comfortable writing her. Can't get the hang of the dialogue. But I'd actually put her in the "main eventer in the making" category with Amber and Tara (well, Amber just won the championship, so I guess she is a main eventer now). And the tail is a lot of fun. After Newcomers Tournament 1, Kitty never really got to go anywhere, so she kind of quit rising up the ranks, but she wins most of her matches.

As for Amazon/Ilsa. I never pictured Amazon as being hugely bodybuilder muscled. Pretty muscular, but more just plain big. Actually when I picture Amazon in my head, I picture a more muscular April Hunter. I also always saw Amazon as always arrogant and overconfident and that's why she lost so much.

Ilsa, I saw more like, in real wrestling, the APA. Remember the APA? Basically she's a bad guy but if the money's good she'll play good guy and doesn't really care. And she's so damn big and strong that she'll intimidate anyone. She's actually better in a brawl than in the ring because in the ring her opponent has more options and can play to her weaknesses.

Then, I've sort of noticed all the big girls tend to melt if they get sex attacked. I guess everyone needs a weak spot.
 
Well about Amber being champion. It not so much she top tier now as in me giving multiple character a shot

I See the chyoo story as those old create an adventure games. My idea is a reader can pick a character, and if they pick through the right string of choices they can take multiple character to the champion belt, just by clicking on choices and not just adding a win themselve


On the flip shot any character can take a lost

so like that idea.
 
Create-a-wrestler has gotten so big I was sorta thinking of making a second one... but on the other hand, we want stories to be big. It's just annoying to look for certain threads and freshly updated stuff in Create-a-wrestler.

I'm not so into some of the new writers on the story. Athletic, dominant women are great, but some of these guys just write all the wrestlers as generic dominas. And that's to say nothing of the guy who added a couple of m on f rape threads... ugh. If someone actually tries to add gay stuff to the story, I'll block the thread with blank posts.
 
Also I got a couple ideas for some new characters.

One's a Great Kabuki/Great Muta inspired Japanese girl who does the whole demonic samurai thing and spits mist, only this mist has sexual effects (that vary on the color) instead of just blinding people. She'd be a heel sort of like Simone, more a loner than a total heel.

Also thought of making a girl from Samoa or another one of the pacific islands. Maybe her backstory is that the society she came from used sexwrestling matches to decide rank within the tribe, and she's defeated so many people so thoroughly that Tanya actually flew her to America (or wherever the EWF is) to wrestle. Don't know whether she'd be a face or heel, she could be either.

The third was a jungle girl, something like Shannaa the She-Devil. But I don't have a backstory for her, I just thing jungle girls are hot as hell. I know there's overlap with Simone, but I see her as more an MMA fighter gimmick.
 
Like the ideas, cat. It is a bit of a pain to find the new stuff, but dammit, you guys make it worth the effort. Just open the 5 or so names that regular the place and check their latest posts.

The rape/gay stuff doesn't really bother me, mostly because I just ignore it (like with most of the mixed stuff, frankly), and most of them seem to catch on that no one especially adds to those threads. It's only so much fun to write and read all your own stuff. They either catch onto the general direction of the story or make their own.

I always assumed the league was in America. Just assumed, which I guess is the American way. Had the vague notion that it was somewhere in middle America, maybe mid-east, but it might have something to do with my own location combined with the number of southern and New York women in the league.

Also, Monica the gangster, to keep it going
 
Last edited:
One more thing I just noticed. Was reading through some of Becky Luv's older stuff earlier, and it suddenly hit me...

Is she ever going to beat Mama Luv? It feels like that's just her biggest trait, and I don't know if her character would be ruined or enhanced by that happening. Do you think she would? Have you ever planned or hoped for it?

I like to think she will some day, but the suspense of "when" is incredible and enjoyable, I think. I also imagine something happening like another character cheating to help or Becky using a weapon, then deciding to keep up her rivalry to prove she can beat her in a fair fight to prove she's the best
 
I had a few bored minutes during the day so I posted the new Kabuki girl. Figured out how to cheat the system and add new threads after 4 to a topic, so she's on the first page of pre-made heels. I'll run her some create-a-wrestler stuff tonight.
 
Hey Cat, notice you are able to add extra thread to stories that ALL ready have 4 threads, how the heck you pull that off


nice to see literotica up and running

about new writers. The guy who create emily pretty good

About Monica the Latin Gangert

Always found her mid Card. She probally good at sex appeal and showing off but not a hugly strong figher. But she got a nice size gang to help her cheat, and when she joins up with with Lisa Dollar Bill she probally a tough fighter due to both their gangs together


Will Becky ever beat mama? Can imagine her beating and evil version of mama sense Cat has that story set up, and imagine them BOTH being good for a change and seeing how that is for a while if they join forces

The trick is to have her beat Mama and still have motivation for the Becky character

Kind of reminds me of the old Batman comic where Joker thought Batman died, and Joker actully went Sane and had a new personality


It seem the game slowing down

So how about we add a new one

Accept with Tag teams

For instance what you think of a Tag team

I will start

White Chocalate- Rochell/Casey- Always thought they make a great Team. Rochell faster and more agile, Casey stronger, durabill and experence. And story speaking they make a good team cause always played Casey as somehwat Arrogant and Rochell kind of calms that down and tells her when she being a bitch. Also despite Casey being Dominant. Always played it as Rochell knows Casey wants her bad, and she could use her pussy to get her way

How they got married, was a Whim. One of them was going to be the submissve one in the relationship. Orginaly I was worried about making it Rochell. Sense Souther Chick dominating a hood black girl, people may get the wrong idea. But then I was like...fuck it. Fortunlly no one gave me any shit. Probally cause got made some dominate black gals along the way and maybe cause Im black. that and I tossed in Jokes about Casey flat ass (Although I still imagine it being quite plumped)



Next up

TEAM PERFECTION
 
Considered TP to be a good start out to the tag teams. They were one of the first, and made for a good early team of villains. I sometimes have a little trouble wrapping my mind around their motives as a team though, since they both favor their gimmick as being "I'm the best," and there's no real clashing between them. Some good moves, but I always thought of them as being very plainly named too. But I'm a bit of a move-nut.

Let's go with

Muscle Worship (Amber and Susan)
 
There's a whole lot of new characters lately and a lot of them don't have full bios. Someone oughta try to organize them... maybe I will.
 
Should probably update that roster list i made a while back too... also, going on vacation most of this week, so won't be able to post again until the weekend. Will leave you with one suspenseful thread before I go.
 
http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/86827

did like the thread you posted Luffy. She be good to fight Amber



Speaking of Amber

I like muscle worshipg cause it a pretty sexy team. And like that susan has a huge crush on her. Also give me a change to make Susan a bit better if the reader pick the right choices


next team Brawler


Also what is some of your favorit fights
 
That's a good story line.

I was thinking of starting a first or second person story of a girl who's decided to join the league.

Also, I did the bio for the Jungle Queen character. It won't show up as new because i edited an old blank post, so here's the link. Usually I suck at movesets but I kinda like hers.

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.page/84841/
 
I added two pages to the Tess vs Amber fight.

Looking for another neglected fight to work on.
 
Back
Top