Question for the guys

I just wanted to say that I am really surprised reading the replies. It's cool to see that there are men out there looking for something other then skinny knock-kneed no boobs girls. Now, if I could only run into more of them........I'm "huge" but I'm not skinny.

Now on the other hand, I tend to be most attracted to the taller leaner men, so what does that say about me? :confused:
 
I would have to say I am certainly more attacted to women who are not skinny. This is certainly not to say there are not some very attractive thin women, it's just I prefer a woman with curves. A waist, hips and oh yes breasts, and the breasts don't need to be huge, just responsive. Some of the sexiest women I have known were what a lot of folks would consider "big" women and they were beautiful and fabulous lovers.
 
To be honest, i'm more attracted by a woman's attitude and care about their appearance than the appearance itself. A woman who enjoys sex and the pleasures it brings it much more sexy than the frigid, cold one. Have fun, it's sexy!!!
 
It really all depends. I would say I like girls that are a little bigger because they tend to have more of an ass to grab onto and larger breasts. But like I said, it all depends.

Most important thing for me in a woman is her face. If she has a pretty face, then her body will be just fine, usually. So the chubby girls out there can rest assured that if their faces are pretty, and a good deal of them are, that guys will think they are hot.

And at the expense of sounding like an ass, I will say this: "The bigger a girl is, the harder she tries." Now, I don't mean that as an insult. I've been with a number of heavy girls, and they ALL try harder in bed than the skinnier, more "barbie" type ones. It's almost as if the barbie type girls think they don't need to do anything to please a man other than lay there and look good. The chubby girls I have been with have always had great oral skills and have been quite adventurous. They've always been out to please both me and themselves. It's cool.

And another observation along the same vein. I assume that most girls are chubby because they eat more. Now, I am also assuming they eat more because they- enjoy food AND have a greater desire for sensual fulfillment. This may translate into increased libido and passion.

But to answer your question, bigger girls are usually better. But that's not to say that I'd want a 500 pound woman. THere is a limit. It's when the woman begins to lose her womanly shape and ends up looking like a slob.

Hope this helps. And I also hope nobody took offense to what I wrote, it's just my two cents. :)

-Peace
 
many times i've thought a girl was interesting,just to change opinion all of a sudden.Why?
two reasons:mind thinks to know who's attractive or not,but luckily the body knows better.
And,B) for me it's just something that i read in her eyes,face or look,i.e.the way she moves.If she catches my attention this way,it doesn't matter if she's fits the cookie cutter mold media are tryng to forcefed down our throats:i just want to know her.I HAD to.
So,in a way,i'm more attracted by the whole person-and i've never been a "parts"guy,meaning,"huh,huge breast,i gotta know her".That doesn't interests me in the slightest.
And i'm referring to the time before i speak to her.Then it's a totally different story.
Quite often,not so flashy girls-and women !are the more interesting , fun ,fascinanting and erotic people i've had the pleasure of sharing time with.
I hope to have explained myself properly.:rose: :rose:
 
the straight to the point, simple answer

Depends on the package or woman, however my rule of thumb is that I don't want the woman to weigh any more than I do. I think that is a fair enough assessment, simple & easy to understand. If all things are equal, there shouldn't be any problem to that rule whatsoever.
 
I was always taught that "The one piece you pass up may be the best piece you never get"
That has proved to be true. The lady I speak of was and is BUTT UGLY, over weight, and .... you get the point. She knows these facts and does well for herself anyway. Her personality more than makes up for her looks as looks are exactly that, looks! This woman took me home with her (After one of my Tequila nights) and proceeded to take me to places I had never been. Talk about knowing how to treat a man, She made me feel so good about myself it raised my self esteem above where it really needed to be. Preferances are yes, a bit on the liter side but knowing what I know, My preferance is that she is soft, clean, wet, horny, and mentally prepared for what I know I can give her.

SALUTE
Megabyte6969 cuz one 69 just isn't enough!
 
The women that turn me on are secure and confident with their own bodies no matter how heavy or thin they are. Sexiness comes from within.
 
It's not the size that matters so much as the sensuality -- the ability to 'click' that makes all the difference.

This reminds me of a friend who was 6'3", and his 5'0" wife; on being asked how they were compatible in the bedroom, he replied; 'We sit down a lot.'

I've had a few dance partners of varying sizes. Not being a very large critter, myself ('coyote build' is what I call it), I worry more about what -they- think of -me- than the other way 'round.

Comparing it to pitching for a moment, lovemaking falls into two camps; 'power' and 'finesse.'

Power folks are all about the heft, the hauling of the ass, and the thrust-to-weight potential. About the throw of the piston action, and the pushing of the edge of endurance in a round of wild passion.

Finesse folks wield every tool they have at their disposal to make every moment count. It's about 'learning' your partner's hot spots and cold spots. About hitting your marks as close to spot on as possible -- and building a foundation of pleasure instead of burning the house down. Finesse folks understand that the mind is a very powerful sex organ -- and know how to stimulate it.

It's not what's on the outside that really counts -- it's what's on the inside. Double entendre intended.

Show me a woman who knows how to get in touch with her feelings in bed (or under the stars, or out in the forest, or in the back of a car...) and I'll show you how to play someone like an instrument. (I apologize for the straight-centric view here, but that's what I am.)

Someone who doesn't give me any feedback, or empathic 'click' points, and all I've got is someone I can't get a sense of to handle.

On the other hand, someone who can get inside my head with just a touch, or knows how to share.... that's someone who'll get me dreaming of them long after they're gone.

-CoyoteTales
 
Body Type Matches Personality

I've been with them all--skinny prepubescent pixie redheads with freckles and green eyes, muscular Asians, model-esque blondes and athletic brunettes, heavy blondes, redheads, and brunettes, voluptous black girls...it never mattered. All of them were terrific physically because they seemed to wear their bodies well given their personalities. In other words, they fit.

But them, I'm something of a chameleon, sexually--I tend to mold myself to what my lover wants and likes...and when my lover is turned on, then so am I.

My two favorites? The redheaded pixie...and my grad student freshman English teacher in college...very big, very blonde, incredible baby-soft skin...and the best sex I ever had...

H4T
 
I prefer my women average in size. I don't mind a woman who has a few extra pounds though. But these days, women and men have different ideas as to how much a few extra pounds really is. Ample and voluptuous is what I like too.
 
Megan_69 said:
I was wondering how do you guys like you girls body chubby, skinny, or what?

Natural, not skeletal. During sex, I don't want to worry about fracturing her pelvis.
 
I have been with different shapes/sizes and found that how a woman carries herself and how secure she is about her body is more important. While I am not into BBW, a little bit of meat is better than skin & bones. I am sure it is the same way for girls when they consider guys. If they have a gut and are slobs, a woman would not want him. If he has a little bit of a tire around his waist but is confident, attractive otherwise, rich (just kidding), and open to her desires, she will probably want him.
 
I like the double standard when it comes to waifs. They get all kinds of denigration in these fat-female-feel-fine threads - from both the women and the obsequious men.


Quite frankly, I think both Kate Moss and Calista Flockhart are beautiful and sexy, and I would pick them over Star Jones any day, but hey, you know, there is no accounting for taste!
 
Just for the record - as far as I am concerned they both beat out Bette Midler, too :)
 
hmmm tough question...so loaded...

...when we guys hear this question, we (I at least) cringe inside - how do we answer honestly without unleashing a tirade of pent up bitterness toward someone else in our faces? (not being mean, just have had that follow this exact question many times)

Personally, I look at a woman's eyes - cheesy as it sounds. The eyes can express so much emotion, craziness, lifestyle...so many things. Next, I look at her face. Do I want to look at this face in the future, say a week? A year? Twenty years?

Then, I am on to her body. While not specifically into fat/thin/middling women per se, I do have one requirement of body type - she needs to look like she can keep up with me if I am feeling energetic. Since I am not in stellar shape, this is not like running a marathon, but if we want to go for a moonlit stroll, her huffing and puffing after 3/4 mile is VERY unattractive. On the converse, if she cannot go so far without fainting from low blood sugar, that too is a problem.

Before deciding if I want to sleep with her, she MUST at the very least make me think she is intelligent, capable of carrying on multi-faceted conversations and challenging my intellect on at least some subjects. One trick ponies and anti-intellectuals are a huge turn off.

Ok ladies, the ball is in your court now. I tried to be honest and moderately politically correct without watering down my true feelings. Hope no one's feelings are hurt - but if they are, I am NOT accepting responsibility for hurting them. :rolleyes:
 
Where is the fat-fellow-feel-fine thread? They always seem to get ignored.

Then there are the guys like me - the skinny guys. It's not easy being a skinny guy, either, but I am not going to resent the taste of women for beefier guys (not officially anyway ;-)).
 
Re: hmmm tough question...so loaded...

Stiffy Says... said:
...when we guys hear this question, we (I at least) cringe inside - how do we answer honestly without unleashing a tirade of pent up bitterness toward someone else in our faces? (not being mean, just have had that follow this exact question many times)

Personally, I look at a woman's eyes - cheesy as it sounds. The eyes can express so much emotion, craziness, lifestyle...so many things. Next, I look at her face. Do I want to look at this face in the future, say a week? A year? Twenty years?


They never believe us, but a woman's eyes are what attract me to her first, too.

Then, I am on to her body. While not specifically into fat/thin/middling women per se, I do have one requirement of body type - she needs to look like she can keep up with me if I am feeling energetic. Since I am not in stellar shape, this is not like running a marathon, but if we want to go for a moonlit stroll, her huffing and puffing after 3/4 mile is VERY unattractive. On the converse, if she cannot go so far without fainting from low blood sugar, that too is a problem.

Before deciding if I want to sleep with her, she MUST at the very least make me think she is intelligent, capable of carrying on multi-faceted conversations and challenging my intellect on at least some subjects. One trick ponies and anti-intellectuals are a huge turn off.

Ok ladies, the ball is in your court now. I tried to be honest and moderately politically correct without watering down my true feelings. Hope no one's feelings are hurt - but if they are, I am NOT accepting responsibility for hurting them. :rolleyes:
 
simple

Curves and long legs that combo can't be beat, hate those stick insect modles women need some curvyness to them!
 
Lukie said:
I wonder why women think we like the skinny boned look. Hey, open a playboy and see if those women look like that....women in playboy have meat on them.....


To which I say, PAH--HA!!! That's not 'meat' honey, that's silicone. Seeing as how those girls probably weigh in at around 100lbs, minus their fake balloons, I really don't think that's a good example of "liking women with meat on their bones". But, to each his own. Carry on.
 
to hell with little women

this is a loaded question but i have to say that i must go with thick girls and some big girls. Like i saw earlier i have a limit when it comes to big girls, i love them big just as much as the next man do, there is more to hold on too, more to love and the pussy is always hot and wet for me.
i do beleve big girls are the best lovers cause they put out more, and when i say that i mean they do more when it comes to sex and loving. They suck better and they fuck better so big girls if i didn't have a big girl of my own i would love to lick and eat each everyone of your pussies, but who says i can't in my fantasies though.
 
It's not what you've got, it's how you use it. Your brains, body, personality, money, whatever. It's not what you've got, it's how you use it.
 
Yummy44DDS said:
Now on the other hand, I tend to be most attracted to the taller leaner men, so what does that say about me? :confused:

Don't worry. Women tend to have specific requirements where men tend to be more... flexible.

I'm very flexible, as long as she's not really gaunt or really huge.
 
Megan_69 said:
I was wondering how do you guys like you girls body chubby, skinny, or what?

I like girls shorter than me, with wide hips (great for holding on to ;) ) a slender waist, and enough padding to make her fun to hug and cuddle with. Oh yeah, and a nice round ass.

This, of course, is before we even adress the other requirements, ie: inteligence, wit, a certain controlled amount of crazyness, etc.
 
From where I see it, what's not to like about women whether they be skinny, average, plump, heavy? They're all sexy. Throughout the years I have been with many different types and body shapes and they all have it going on. It was fun being with each and every one of them and while skinny women with small breasts really appeal to my eyes having a woman with a little extra is a lot more fun in bed. In fact, it can be argued that plump women (Reubenesque) have the best feel. A little meat on them bones is very sexy. :devil:
 
Back
Top