GOP-Led Benghazi Panel Bolsters Administration

It's like the WMDs in Iraq. There are some that still think they will find them.

The search continues ...

Hadn't you heard? The new and improved meme is: "Bush lied about not having found any WMDs in Iraq because he doesn't care about the troops and wanted to cover up their exposure to aging chemical weapon stockpiles."

Because when I was about 5 years old I caught my dad eating the cookies and milk I left out for Santa.:cool:

Just because Santa did not think you were worthy doesn't mean he didn't visit others. No evidence of Santa shouldn't stop us from seeking the truth.

Invade both the North and South Poles, I say!

Hadn't you heard? The new and improved meme is: "Bush lied about not having found any WMDs in Iraq because he doesn't care about the troops and wanted to cover up their exposure to aging chemical weapon stockpiles."

The WMDs are there. No evidence of them just means we need to look that much harder? Right?

The WMDs are there. No evidence of them just means we need to look that much harder? Right?

~SgtSpidey Mode~

"I didn't say that! Show me where I said that."

This issue has been beat to death. We (and that would include our intel, the Israelis, the French, The Germans, John Kerry, Hilary, Harry Reid, et al) knew that Saddam had chemical capability and the will to use it. We thought he had crude bio-terroism capability because he wanted us to think that. We thought he was trying to develop at a minimum the capability for a dirty, radioactive bomb, because he wanted us to think that.

His apparent bluff that he had, or was trying to get, WMDs cost him his regime and ultimately, his life.

There is speculation that he actually thought he was making progress on WMDs because no one dared tell Saddam that they were nowhere close.

No evidence of thermite in the WTC rubble doesn't mean it wasn’t used to melt the steel beams in a controlled demolition. All we need is one more investigation with people asking the right questions. The truth is out there.

No evidence of thermite in the WTC rubble doesn't mean it wasn’t used to melt the steel beams in a controlled demolition. All we need is one more investigation with people asking the right questions. The truth is out there.

No way termites could chew through that steel!

Of course there was thermite. Rusty beams plus airplane shell made out of aluminium equals thermite.

The beams in any case did not melt, nor did they need to. The soda-straw construction of the building was dependent on each floor keeping the straws from buckling. Once any floor was bent the vertical load becomes not vertical and the weight of the building bends the straw. The beams sheared, they did not melt.

~SgtSpidey Mode~

"I didn't say that! Show me where I said that."

This issue has been beat to death. We (and that would include our intel, the Israelis, the French, The Germans, John Kerry, Hilary, Harry Reid, et al) knew that Saddam had chemical capability and the will to use it. We thought he had crude bio-terroism capability because he wanted us to think that. We thought he was trying to develop at a minimum the capability for a dirty, radioactive bomb, because he wanted us to think that.

His apparent bluff that he had, or was trying to get, WMDs cost him his regime and ultimately, his life.

There is speculation that he actually thought he was making progress on WMDs because no one dared tell Saddam that they were nowhere close.

Oh for fucks sake! Just one more freaking investigation and the real truth will come out! We'll find all the stockpiles if we just keep looking!

Of course there was thermite. Rusty beams plus airplane shell made out of aluminium equals thermite.

The beams in any case did not melt, nor did they need to. The soda-straw construction of the building was dependent on each floor keeping the straws from buckling. Once any floor was bent the vertical load becomes not vertical and the weight of the building bends the straw. The beams sheared, they did not melt.

That's why we need to keep investigating! One more hearing! One more investigation! The truth is out there!

This is the GOP's job creation program?

Searching for Obama's birth certificate didn't create enough jobs?

That's why we need to keep investigating! One more hearing! One more investigation! The truth is out there!

I love tea party nut jobs.

They provide endless hours of amusement.

Not even a tit-bit???:(

Not until you have another hearing to prove the moon landings weren’t faked. Lack of evidence it wasn't real doesn't mean a damn thing! Just need to ask the right questions!

Searching for Obama's birth certificate didn't create enough jobs?

Keep looking! No one has found an undisputed real one! It's a conspiracy! One more hearing, I say. Ask the right questions!

And Kenya is just a swerve! It's really Atlantis! Keep investigating that too! No evidence means we just haven't looked hard enough!

I love tea party nut jobs.

They provide endless hours of amusement.

They're the real ones behind global warming, not factories and shit! Investigate! No evidence just means we need one more hearing! A hearing dammit!

:D

You can bet if Obama had lied to the American people about there being WMDs in Iraq.. and then proceeded to INVADE Iraq based on that lie... causing the deaths of nearly 5000 American troops, the waste of TRILLIONS of dollars and causing a huge instability in the region requiring the occupancy for life by our forces...

no fuckin way that gets swept under the rug...

Thanks, jamesbqueerbait.

You can bet if Obama had lied to the American people about there being WMDs in Iraq.. and then proceeded to INVADE Iraq based on that lie... causing the deaths of nearly 5000 American troops, the waste of TRILLIONS of dollars and causing a huge instability in the region requiring the occupancy for life by our forces...

no fuckin way that gets swept under the rug...

Dude, Fox News would've created a network dedicated just to it!

Which begs the question ... where was Obama really at during all of that? He could've been in Iraq helping Saddam! Two Husseins! You know how tight those muslims are!

One more investigation. The truth is out there, I say! There is no evidence that clears Obama. None at all!

*hugs my Rush Limbaugh doll*

Dude, Fox News would've created a network dedicated just to it!

Which begs the question ... where was Obama really at during all of that? He could've been in Iraq helping Saddam! Two Husseins! You know how tight those muslims are!

One more investigation. The truth is out there, I say! There is no evidence that clears Obama. None at all!

*hugs my Rush Limbaugh doll*

Don't squeeze your talking Rush Limbaugh doll too hard. It won't stop saying "I've got to go out to the parking lot to buy more painkillers."

Back