Tigrans' Revenge

Please let Deson deal with the gernade.

Please kill as many bugs as you can ... then get ready ... the tunnel dimension creature is going to come smashing through the portal!!
 
Scars amongst our other heroes fighting at the portal and nobodies noticed this?
 
Hi everyone,

As you can see this "Tigran" thread is in the wrapping up. Lots of fun posts still to go but I can see the light at the end of teh tunnel.

I want to thank everyone that helped write this thread. You did an awesome job. I think it is pretty fun to read! Started a little slow ... but picked up in the end! Thanks.

If you are not tried of killing off shadow demons … here are my thoughts on starting up the third thread in this series. Again new thread with totally new characters in a different part of this fantasy world.

The story plot will start 6-8 months before the battle in the kingdom of palamar. This will be a water and air based adventure. Most of the characters will start on a pirate ship, maybe recent acquired when they mutinied against the evil captain (i.e. more rogue like characters ... in this thread). They decide to be “free captains” (i.e. become pirates) they will have regular pirate like adventures (capture ships … romance … treasure maps, etc) … but more and more "water shadow demons" will begin to cause more and more trouble for them. In the end they will find/stumble upon a plot by the demon lords to kill off all the life in the sea. Thus eventually killing off all life on the planet …. Pirates or not … they stop the plot and kick some demon butt.

Less big battles … more sea combat and small unit operations … that kind of stuff. I’d like to add an air element as well. Maybe a fallen “angel” character, fly draconians, or humans riding griffins, etc. Adding some air to air combat as well.

Thoughts? I’m open to any ideas. Thanks.

See attach picture of "the shackles" and what I thought is a nice pic for their ship.
 
I'll have to kindly decline to be in a realistic modern day romance RP story with my GF MidnightBliss.
 
Well MM, I actually want to cut down on my RP threads a bit, but for some reason I know that I just can't leave you alone, you'll just get into trouble without me :)

Count me in...


rat.jpg


240240_1243059724536_full.jpg


If you watched the movie, you will know for what kind of character I'll be going. No muscle bound tank for me this time :)
 
This is exactly the feel and type of storyline i'm going for. Good hearted and very lucky pirates!

Did you want to be the Captain? Or shall it be … one of my busty wenches?

:)
 
Heavens no, you know I'm just a supporting character :)

I'd like to see what kind of pirate wench you come up with for this one
 
Ok how about a busty redhead?

Not sure about a name yet. What about ... Lusty Isabel the Red? Or Isabelle "the cleavage"? or Molly "mountains" McGrew?
 
Love the first pic

How about Red Isabelle (and that is not due to her hair) or even better Grunhilda the Red :D
 
I reconsidered I want to be the Captains Great multicolored multilingual Macaw, that's been taught to pick pockets and fly into the rich folks homes at night. For gold and silver coins, pretty baubles and charm the ladies with adorable attention grabbing antics while ya'll pirate everything in sight. Maybe my name can be Mephistopheles an Imp that can only look like a Parrot Dog Cat Rat Fish Snake or Capuchin Monkey. With the appropriate incantation he can disguise himself as a higher being of his choosing.
 
Last edited:
Wolfias,
We are super happy you are joining us!

In fact ... I'll go on a "lark", and speaking for everyone ... i know you'll find this hard to "swallow" ... but we are very happy you will be joining us.

Just don't do a flip ... becuase you'll be flipping us the bird ...
 
All,
I'm very sorry about my last post. It was VERY FOWL.

Serious ... get ready for the wrap up posts for the tigran thread!

Think happy endings ... like what happen to Draxx last time (Barbie, Cinnamon and Raven ... !!) :D
 
MM...puns...big breasts...

Yup I think I really belong on this site :)

Wolf brother, it will be great for your input, I like the shapeshifting idea.
 
Hey Milk I got a lot of 'Happy Endings' out of that last story line LOL.

I will be joining you in the next one as well and maybe I will enjoy it just as much. :)

Got a couple of characters in mind.

Sinbad-the-Sailor-digital-painting-myths-legends-TCG.jpg


Medieval_Hero_by_deaconZR.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Captain Troy.jpg
    Captain Troy.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 14
Great!!

I was hoping for more romance in this thread. So any female pirate out there ... please join! Or i'm going to be one worn out girl!

Thanks
 
For the closing posts ...
Deathknight was going to add something for Deson and the portal

I have these figured out:
Ardel and Jola
Nas and Venar-surr
The King and Queen
Baban Tylos, Stonefang, and Rockpaw

Question:
Felina and Gilly (??)
Scar and Isis (??)
Aziza (who is she going to meet up with?)
Sanura and Jonz?? or is Jonz going to hook up with Jola??
Draxx? (Aziza maybe or Jola?)

Mirri and Cyclops??
Skadu??

Did i forget anyone?
 
OK so it is the last post of the battle as is.

Jonz will not be interested in Jola. She might have a "smothering" love Sanura might be able to convince him to take her as fur-mate. Hmmm... I think you kind of covered everybody :)

Post being written up shortly
 
Breezysnow,

I have not set up the thread yet. It will be called "The Raiders of the Scarlet Sails"

I'm just giving everyone a heads up here ... so they can think about what character they want to play.

I'll post when it is up. Are you going to join us?
 
Last edited:
Scar only has ''eyes'' for Isis after the Holy blade miracle, maybe a wedding performed by the Lion King? Hopefully Isis' girls find a Tigran to take a fancy to and retire from being ''working'' girls. I'm not one that writes ''hookups'' often the one written between Scar and Isis will be minimalistic MM. Hey let's create a male Halfling for Gilly he could have been a rebellion spy with a glamour spell on him.

All the ''birdbrained'' puns made me ''duck'' for cover you crazy ''gull'' Much more and I'll be crazy as a ''Loon'' but then I'd fit right in with you ''gooneybirds.'' Take that ''ducky'' you so ''punny'' Heh Heh Heh. ;) :D
 
Last edited:
Well Mirri and Skadu have been wrapped up. Draxx half heartedly but he is fine just drinking and waiting for his ride if that is how you want to leave it.
 
Back
Top