the "for shoe lovers everywhere" thread

Ohh I should stay away. But man I think I just added like 5 shoes to my wish list.

I made these.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 00000000.jpg
    00000000.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 105
these were my impulse love-purchase - could never wear the beggars outside the house, as they were one size too big (and slippy!) but somehow i'd convinced myself that wouldn't be a problem :rolleyes: i spent some hours stroking and ogling them; jasper conran works of bloody art - this pic doesn't do them justice. they were a soft, lighter brown, almost russet... *sigh*

Attachments

• jcboots 004.jpg
    jcboots 004.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 35
i'll admit, i like shoes! i have a weakness for neo-classic plainness with a dash of outlandish; i love fluevog shoes in general, they certainly pique my interest, especially when it comes to their shoe styles for women.

like these! ...or these!

:)
I'm beginning to think you live in my head. Fluevog is my favorite brand. This is the pair I currently covet:

composite.jpg

composite.jpg

these were my impulse love-purchase - could never wear the beggars outside the house, as they were one size too big (and slippy!) but somehow i'd convinced myself that wouldn't be a problem :rolleyes: i spent some hours stroking and ogling them; jasper conran works of bloody art - this pic doesn't do them justice. they were a soft, lighter brown, almost russet... *sigh*

I love those. I'm going to have to search out something similar for winter.

Oh I have a black suede pair
pressie from the Man

300 a pair.

Awesome.

Have any red bottoms?
Fluevogs hold excellent annual sales. ;)

I don't own any Louboutins (what I assume you meant by red bottoms). I don't think they make them in my sasquatchian size.

I don't own any Louboutins (what I assume you meant by red bottoms). I don't think they make them in my sasquatchian size.

Of course I mean Loubs and I think we need photo evidence of big foot.

I've had a few pairs over the years. Oddly enough not at a gf's recommendation either.

I used to deliver papers to John Fluevogs house. They paid by phone so I never had to collect from them and consequently didn't know them very well.

Back