Voyeur & Exhibitionist's Confessional

traffic stop...

A couple of months ago on a saturday night I stopped a car on one of the roads that lead to and from the biggest local “watering holes“. When I saw the lady in it and checked her ID and license I chatted with her for about half a minute or so.
So far so good. Couple of days later a loose friend of mine (f) told me that a friend of hers had been stopped by a cop and got the hots for him BADLY. Turns out it's one and the same... and also that she lives right next to my police station, as well as in view of my house AND has an exhibitionist streak. Guess who got some beautiful pics from a nice, bent over rack and ass now, WITH her consent! Did I mention she's had a boob job and wants to SHOW them off?!?

Went to the nude beach Monday. So nice to swim naked. Now in my yard, wife asleep, different game? Hoping tiger caught ?

I showed up to visit my fuck buddy at work, wearing no panties per his instructions. While people shopped for mattresses, he took me up to the balcony office and pounded the shit out of me. They couldn't see us behind the two way window, but hear us. Was actually kind of funny. Could see them looking around for the noise lol.
Though they figured it out when he made me walk out of the office and across the sales floor with his cum running down my thighs.

Looking forward to the retreat next weekend! Can't wait to see family and friends:) can't wait for them to see me:):) they will see me for sure:):)... MMMM

Former Mature Lover

Paula was a former lover that was about 8 years older than me. We met on my last semester of college and fell in love. The sex was hot but due to personal issues she was having, she broke off the relationship. Fast forward 40 years, I decided to check up on her when I was back home. I found she was alone with virtually no sex life or self-satisfaction in almost 15 years. We only had lunch but started to correspond with each other and she began to encourage sex discussions between us. So, when I got back home, I went online and order her a luxury, cordless vibrator. Her first one! She did not ask for one and I wanted to see if she would use. After receiving noticed it was delivered, I decided to call her a couple days later. When she answered she was out of wind and breathing hard. I asked if she got and she said she had been using it all day and never had squirting orgasms until now. She also said, for the last 24 hours all she had been wearing was a T-shirt around the house and washing bed sheets that kept getting wet from her orgasms.
Following those weeks, she started to tell me her fantasies and to help supplement those fantasies I hooked up with Erika Lust movies online. As she was watching them and getting very turned on, she said she regretted for not having the experience with another woman. Especially the chance of sucking the nipples of a very large breasted woman. When she saw this is the various videos, she got very wet. So, I invited her to come out to the East coast and stay with me for a few days. I knew of a bi female masseuse with very large middle eastern breasts that is willing to go the erotic step for a small fee. So, I arrange for her to come to my place on the second night of her stay. Without telling her in advance, we had a wonderful, hot sexy first night and she came many times. On the second day, I told her that I had arranged for a private massage before we went out for dinner. I told her it was a corporate masseuse and she bought into it. Well, I told her to shower and put on a robe before Jasmine arrived. I set up the bedroom with scented candles and white towels over the bed. When she arrived, I opened a bottle of red wine and everyone drank while we small talked. Jasmine and Paula went into the bedroom and she had Paula lay down on her stomach. For the next 15 minutes she oiled and massage her body with eventually working on Paula’s ass. I stood at the doorway in silence and watched this sexy moment. While Paula was on her back, Jasmine was slowly removing her uniform without her knowledge. When she asked her to roll over to her back, Jasmine’s large breasts and dark, erect nipples was inches from her face. Without saying a word, Paula reached up and touched each breast with her hand. She rolled those hard nipples between her fingers for a moment, and then leaned up and took her left one into hungry mouth. Jasmine moaned and began to finger Paula’s clit which she began to moan. This when on for a few moments when Jasmine leaned down to Paula’s shaved pussy and took her clit into her mouth. Later Paula said she came the first time within seconds of that happening. While Jasmine was pleasuring her, Paula began to explore Jasmine’s naked body with her hands. She found her shave pussy and dipped a couple of fingers in it and then licked the juices off her fingers. A couple minutes later, Paula was moaning louder and louder as Jasmine brought her to second climax. Jasmine then came between her legs and kiss Paula deeply. They both moan as Paula played with Jasmine’s hard, dark nipples. Paula leaned up from the bed and said it your turn. I want to lick my first pussy and make you cum in my mouth. Jasmine said it has been awhile and she would love to have be pleasured. Paula got between her legs and looked up to me and smile, I want this so bad! She then dove in and began to lick and suck her clit. After a couple minutes, Jasmine began to moan and play with Paula’s head, pushing her deeper into her pussy. It took about five minutes, but Jasmine came in Paula’s mouth and she could not get enough. After Jasmine’s orgasm subsided, Paul moved up to kiss her one more time. Than they both looked at me and said, join us

I consider myself to have both Exhibitionist and Voyeur kinks in equal amounts. My Exhibitionist streak is mostly satisfied online, but I want to share a Voyeuristic experience that happened in real life just this week. Hopefully some of you like-minded pervs out there will enjoy it and share your own confessions...

It has been very warm this week here in England, with people taking to their gardens a lot. I work from home most of the time, so have been enjoying stepping out onto my back deck to take a break on the sun from time to time. Earlier this week I stepped through the french doors, and over the fence I spotted my next door neighbour doing some gardening - wearing a bikini and not much else.

Now my neighbour is no supermodel - she's a mid-30s mother of two, petite stature, small but shapely boobs, bit of a belly, and a gorgeous full round arse that I have frequently lusted after. She's been on her own with the kids for a couple of years since her idiot husband decided to start humping the office tart. The bikini she was wearing was no skimpy thing - it was a practical black 2 piece swimsuit with plenty of coverage on the bottom half, and she had a little vest top on over the top of it.

She had her back to me, and was working on some climbing roses on the opposite fence. If she had turned around she'd have seen me standing in the open french doors, but the fence would have hidden everything below shoulder height.

I watched for a minute or so, just appreciating getting a nice view of that arse in something a bit more revealing that jeans and happy to indulge my voyeuristic streak. As she worked, she was up and down a lot which caused the bikini bottoms to get a bit bunched up, so she would occassionally have to pull them out of her arse crack, which was a real bonus.

The sunshine always makes me horny, and I love the feel of hot sun on my bare cock - so the next thing I know my pants are open and I'm slowly stroking myself as I watch her. If she'd turned around then she'd have known I was up to something just from the expression on my face! Aware that I could be caught at any time I wanked myself faster while completely focussed on her arse in those bikini bottoms, and shot a big load onto the fence. Quickly fastening myself back up, I went back to work as if nothing had happened.

Anyone else got similar experiences to share?

My first wife and I would often go to the countryside for the day after we got married. We'd love a warm Summer's day where we could find some shade under a tree and lie on a blanket, placed on the grass. We'd normally choose secluded areas, sometimes having to walk a few kilometres to get there. We didn't mind. We were young and we wanted privacy so that we could relax and play.

One afternoon, we found a new spot. It was idyllic. We had brought some food and wine. After about 20 minutes and having had a cup or two of wine, we stood under the tree and I began to caress my wife. I can remember her dress that day; it was one of those long, thin dresses that buttoned all the way up the front. She only wore small panties under the dress ( her breasts were quite small but very sexy!).

We were kissing gently and I was running my hands up and down her dress, getting horny. I knew she was too by the way she kissed and the little moans she uttered.

Out of the corner of my eye, I detected a movement behind her. Maybe 50 metres away or so. I didn't say anything to her but kept on kissing and fondling her. I then saw two men crouched behind a large bush and some high grass. They were obviously watching us. I immediately experienced a pang of fear but also intense sexual arousal. I knew this could develop in a dangerous situation but I also knew that I wanted it to go further. My stomach was already churning with nerves and excitement and my wife obviously felt my change of mood and she quietly asked me if I was OK. I said of course, just turned on by her. She kissed me more passionately and I started to unbutton her long dress. I continued to glance over at the men. One of them had stood up, then the other one did the same. They knew I had seen them.

I let my wife's dress fall to the blanket and she stood there, only in her little panties, her back to the men. I began to run my hands up and down her delicious body and bent down to kiss her breasts, then her stomach and then the inside of her thighs. She clutched my head as I began to lick her cunt and play with her ass-crack. She was extremely wet and her moans and cries increased. I looked over and saw that the two men had approached us and were now standing only 20 metres away. Both had their cocks out and were stroking. I stood up and said to my wife, " Don't turn around or say anything but there are two men watching us. They're harmless. They just want to watch."

She gave a little scream and, of course, turned round to look at them.

The men smiled and one of them called out, "Hi!"

I thought my wife would panic and try to grab her dress but she didn't. She just stood there as I held her. I pressed her hard against me and kissed her. At the same time, I undid my shorts and let them fall to the ground. I quickly pulled off my tee-shirt and my wife put her hand on my rock hard cock as I played with her breasts and then put one hand inside her panties. I tugged at her panties so that they were half-way down her thighs. The men by then had also both taken off their shorts and were stroking. One man had an enormous cock. It was very long and very tick. The other man was smaller but still bigger than me.

I motioned them forward...……….

Anyone want me to continue?

Back