For The Love of the Faction (Closed to DrekSilverBorn)

I looked her dead in her eyes actually there is a chance you could have kids Crystalis you aren't undead all the way you still have all your flesh so there is a chance never forget that yea i said what will be next after this fight with the new Lich king maybe for a time there will be peace just maybe i said with a smile me fighting for my King well when there comes a time when someone comes along that i feel that i would want to start a life with again i would put them before my King i said with a smile do you have anyone waiting for you back at Undercity.
 
My eyes widened at his question. "Oh no, I don't have anyone waiting for me. They know I'm pretty much married to my job." I chuckled. I looked to his chest, seeing the muscles that he had. It made my body react in a strange way. I looked to him and fluttered my glowing eyes. "What about...no, they would kill us both. It would be treason.." I tried to stay away from that thought. I wouldn't want to get him killed. Even though he was from an opposing faction, I still felt something for him. I'm not sure why -- but I just do.
 
That sucks i said with a sad face everyone has to have someone in there life i heard her question but not all of it i wanted to ask what she meant but as the dark night was coming into full turn we would have about ten hours before daybreak i looked back to Crystalis well we got time to kill until first light what do you think we could do until then i said with smile.
 
"Did he really hear me?" I thought. I looked to him as I felt my face grow hot. My mind went to rushing as I looked to him. "Um...well..." I stood and activated my camouflage, removing all my armor and then standing before him dropping my camouflage. "What about this?" I asked looking to him. I felt my face grow hot as I stood there. I dropped to my knees and tried to cover myself. "What in the hell am I doing? You barely know me and yet I'm doing this. I'm so sorry -- please don't think less of me." I turned my head to the side, silently whimpering because I had never felt this way before.

lusciousnet_1508311-sylvanas_windru_1063411543.640x0.gif
 
I watched her stunned at my question then she activated her camouflage i stood at the ready watching around the room for her to strike thats when she dropped her camouflage and stood naked and asked what about this all i could do was stare at her beautiful body thats when she turned away and began to whimper i walked over to her i placed my hand over her cheek and said i don't think any less of you you are the most beautiful forsaken hunter i ever saw your beauty pales in comparison to your Queen i began to kiss her neck and look into her eyes and said plus your queen doesn't have a mage that can give her pleasure at this time.
 
I gasped looking to him as he placed his hand on my cheek. I felt his lips against my neck and it sent shivers throughout my body. His words were like silken threads that he was weaving through my mind. My pussy quivered as he spoke about how he was to pleasure me. I sat there and noticed his manhood pushing against the fabric of his pants. "Do you wish to fuck me?" I questioned him. I then pressed my lips against his own and pushed my tongue into his mouth.
 
I began kissing her all over her neck making sure to get every sensitive spot if you can handle fucking a human mage forsaken slut i whispered into her ears making her shiver at that word i took one of her hands and began placing it on my trousers to tell her take them off for me once she did that i took her hand and began to lead her to a bed i muttered a small spell to making the door to the outside to close so we could have privacy i began to lick on the bottom of her legs making her shiver at each turn how does this feel i said looking into her eyes.
 
As I lay there naked, I could feel the heat coming off of my body. It was odd. I had never really had any type of pleasure like this. His breath against my elven ears made me shiver and caused me to become speechless. When he said to remove his trousers, I did so -- his manhood springing free from the constraints and standing proudly at my guess 10-11 inches. I gasped looking at him as he licked the underside of my legs. "Oh...I can handle you..I hope.." I said that last bit under my breath. He was quite large in that department. I could feel my pussy quivering and I breathed deeply as another shiver was sent through me. "Can you handle a forsaken blood elf whore?" I flipped him over and straddled his groin, allowing his long erection to press against my lower lips.
 
I watched her remove my trousers i chuckled when she said she could handle me i whispered into her ear alot of woman have said that but i conquered each one once she flipped me over and started to grind against my cock with her pussy i started to whisper a incantation making a small mist come into the room i began to twist her nipples make her scream in pleasure the mist was starting to get strong making the whole room sweat how do you like wet sex forsaken whore i said with a hint of sexual desire.
 
I looked into his eyes as he twisted my nipples. I tried not to yelp but the pleasure and pain were too much. "Ungh..." I moaned as I looked to him. I bit my lower lip as I continued to grind against his massive erection. His cock was throbbing and I could feel it. Even as he made the mist appear in the room, I didn't waver. I was trying to withstand it all. My chest started to heave as I was grinding against him so my clit was being hit. "I love it.." I said sitting up and sliding my pussy around his rigid pole. I let out a gasp as I felt him bottom out within me. I sat up on him, allowing my pussy to adjust to his size. I looked down to him. "How about you? Am I too tight?" I asked fluttering my eyelashes at him.
 
I watched her grind against my cock making it throb she wasn't wavering when i started the mist i began to chant another incantation to make it nice and warm making the sweat glisten off her body once she placed her pussy over my cock it felt warm i began pushing my cock upward making it go deeper you my forsaken whore are not tight at all your just right i said with a chuckle i began to grind my cock in and out of your pussy making sure hit the right spots.
 
As the heat increased, so did my pleasure. My body was reacting in a way I had hoped it would. I placed my hands on my hips over his hands as he began to push deep into my quivering juicy pussy. "Oh, mm.." I moaned. I was feeling pleasure I hadn't felt before and was enjoying it. "Oh more.." I begged. "Did I just beg for more?" I thought inside my head. He was already pressing against my womb, how much further would he go? Then he thrust once more, causing me to scream out.
 
I began moving my hips making her go up and down i could see the fight against both my King and her Queen if they caught us in this scene i chuckled i looked Crystalis in her eyes i think some forsaken whore learned some tricks from someone close to them let me guess your Queen taught you a few things i take it i placed my hands on her ass and began to push her ass deeper onto my cock making scream.
 
The way he was speaking of my Queen, it made me quiver. Sure, Lady Sylvanas had taken my virginity but that was after bringing me back to life as a forsaken. I looked to him as I continued to ride him, his cock pressing further into my being and stretching me more and more. Had he spoken a spell for that as well? My moans were echoing in the area where we were and I tried to keep silent because we were in enemy territory. But that was hard enough as it is. "Fuck...harder you human scum! Or are you tired of this Forsaken already?" I knew I was pushing his buttons but I was craving more and more. Why? It was just something I had felt -- I had craved since I first saw him.
 
I was loving the feel her pussy was wrapped around my cock i began to grin so the Queen took your cherry so to speak i chuckled imagining that scene unfold in front of myself human scum am i flipped her one her back and with me on top i am not going to get tired of this forsaken anytime soon you can be sure of that i whispered close to her ear i began to pump my cock in and out of her making her moan and cry a little i smiled so forsaken can still cry i said with a laugh.
 
My ears were so sensitive. It was my weak point so to speak. I looked to him as he flipped me over and began to drill deep within my cunt. My juices were coating him to a point that his cock was gliding with ease. He was reaching the furthest depths of my pussy and it was driving me wild. I gripped my legs around him and moaned out. "Oh fuck..." I cried out. I knew he was getting off on this and I loved it. I was so close. "Ohh ahh!!" I screamed out as my pussy began to clench his cock tight as my orgasm pushed my over the edge. My pussy gushed around his throbbing member as my eyes rolled back into my head.
 
I kept on drilling making sure Crystalis would feel every inch of my cock in her pussy while i was fucking her i placed my hands on her tits and gave them quite a squeeze so i said in chuckle who would win in a battle a mage or a hunter i guess the hunter lost i said with a laugh the hunter got used and fucked by a Alliance Mage.
 
I came so hard around his invading member that my eyes rolled back farther than they ever had with Lady Sylvanas. I looked to him as he then gripped my tits. "Ahhh!" I cried out. The pleasure was so much and it was taking so much out of me. I continued to hold on with my legs but I was starting to lose it. "Oh fuck...more .... please fill me!!" I begged him.
 
I laughed loud not caring if we were heard a forsaken submitting that quickly to a human i smirked than i moved my mouth closer to her lips i shall fill you with my seed till you can't take anymore i gave a good long thrust making sure to get any rest of my cum out of my cock and into her pussy and than i started again drilling her pussy making her scream you said you wanted me to fill you and i am going to do just that i said with a smile.
 
His cock was filling me as I looked to the ceiling. As his mouth was next to mine, my panting breaths could be felt by him -- my chest heaving from the pleasure I was receiving. I felt his cum shoot forth from his massive erection as its warmth filled my womb. "Oh gods!!" I screamed out as he continued to pound me. My whole body was wracked with pleasure as I looked to him. "More!" I begged. "Give me all you have, you human scum!" I knew I was egging him on but it was what I wanted. To please and to be pleased!
 
I was continuing my assault on Crystalis pussy making sore with each thrust i am going to give you all i have forsaken whore and then some i moved my mouth closer to her ears your queen has nothing on me i am having fun making you submit to me with one hand i began to cast a fire spell making a quick use dildo i began to insert it into her ass now i said chuckling the fun has really started i said with a smirk.
 
His cock was pressing so far within my wetness. It was making me go crazy with lust. Now with the addition of the fire dildo in my virgin ass, I screamed out. "Ahh no! Please! No...mmm...more!!" I begged. But I knew he was going to fuck me harder just because I begged. Perhaps I wanted more, deep inside. "Fuck me...fuck me raw, Varg!!!" I screamed out his name as my voice echoed inside the hut we were in.
 
I was enjoying placing the fire dildo into her virgin ass making her squirm against the heat of it once she started screaming no don't i knew she was lying to herself she wanted this to happen how does it feel i started yelling being used by a lowly mage i know more tricks than anyone i began giving her a hickey onto her neck making sure to give it a form of thunder as a mark i began laughing so how does it feel to be branded Forsaken.
 
His bite on my neck drove me crazy. It felt like lightning was shot through me. "Oh gods!" I screamed. I came once again around his throbbing dick as he kept invading my overly drenched cunt. The dildo in my ass was driving me crazy as well. I could feel my consciousness waning as I looked to him. "I'm..." I said before I started to lose it. "...loving it.." I fell asleep then.
 
I felt her cumming against my cock the mark i had placed was taking hold sending electricity coursing throughout her body i chuckled as i could see her slowly losing touch of her body sleep now my forsaken i said smiling i laid her down onto the bed while i was doing that i kept my tongue deep into her throat i pulled out my tongue and chuckled you do taste good forsaken whore.
 
Back
Top