Youth Pastors Wife

Yes I'm a youth pastor. I'm looking for someone to write a story where they "forcefully" take my innocent wife. She protests at first, but slowly becomes more submissive. She begins to meet with you on a consistent basis behind my back (either by her own will, or blackmail). You turn her into your secret slut, and make her do all kinds of things she would never normally do. She keeps her perfect pastors wife appearance when she's not with you, but plays the part of cock addicted slut when she is. She is a 24 y/o 5'5" brunette, with blue eyes, about 135lbs, 34C, curvy wider hips (the sexy kind that lets you know she was made to be a mother).

My ideal plot summary goes as so: My wife gets talked into a scenario where she goes out somewhere and unsuspectingly finds her self in a position where she becomes "forced" into being submissive to another man. She protests at first, but soon the aggression and rough pounding ware down her sexual boundaries and she finds herself enjoying it more than any sex she has ever had with me. The taboo of it has opened up her sexually devious side and now she is hooked. She begins to meet with this man on a regular basis behind my back, mean while i am completely oblivious. She becomes completely submissive to this man, and he knows it.

So with each meeting he continues to push the limit on something new and taboo. It starts with gloryholes, gangbangs, dogging, he begins to pimp her out some, makes her have sex with people in openly public places where anyone can see, he makes her take a job as an orderly in a retirement home and service elderly men while she is at work, he makes her stay overnight in a dorm at a boarding school or military barracks, he finds a way into tricking her father, a retired army major, into fucking her while they both are unaware, only to show her after the deed is done. The whole time I am still unaware, and believe my wife to be the sweet little prudish church girl she was. Only limits are blood, brutality, piss, and shit. I have several more taboo things i would like to include as well if you are willing to help.

This is for personal use, but you can post what you write as long as those section abide by literotica rules.

I have much more detail I can give if requested.

Wow, and here I thought I was a mess. I feel better already knowing I may not be the most F'd up person on Lit. Know something guy? IF any of my clients found out I am on here occasionally they might wonder what in the world was going thru my mind sometimes but then again I do their billing and shit like that. YOU however.........if any of your "clients" found out you were on here.......instant loss of credibility. So if you ARE a youth pastor get your ass off of this site and do what you were called to do. IF that was just a way to make the kink more real too that's ok just say so.

Wow, and here I thought I was a mess. I feel better already knowing I may not be the most F'd up person on Lit. Know something guy? IF any of my clients found out I am on here occasionally they might wonder what in the world was going thru my mind sometimes but then again I do their billing and shit like that. YOU however.........if any of your "clients" found out you were on here.......instant loss of credibility. So if you ARE a youth pastor get your ass off of this site and do what you were called to do. IF that was just a way to make the kink more real too that's ok just say so.

Amen. ;)

Everyone's a critic. Hey, the guy's fantasizing about his own wife. ;)

Maybe if he were in construction, everything would be cool. God's people only have sex for procreation. <sage nod>

Maybe if he were in construction, everything would be cool. God's people only have sex for procreation. <sage nod>

I was out of line maybe but it just struck me wrong. Yea if he'd labelled himself a construction worker or something it would be just another fantasy or if he said he had a fantasy about being a member of the clergy and then went on to tell his tale but.......the dude says he's an honest to goodness man of the cloth. YOUTH no less. Some things just make me scratch my head is all. And like everyone else my opinion is just that. Just me being me.

Dude, this same guy is probably acting like he's the perfect saint on Sunday mornings and instructing children to have a "good testimony" for Jesus. I honestly don't know if you have ever gone to church, but I can tell you that if you had spent as much time as *I* did in church growing up, you would see why it is absolutely infuriating to know this dude is posting this.... and with such fucking pride...

I grew up scared of the church, authority, and assholes who claimed to be righteous men of God. They would AMEN their brothers, talk about how amazing God was, and act like complete fucking morons.

What's wrong with that? Well, if that youth pastor saw a member of his church out looking at "worldly" things, he would condemn them for it. Openly.

So, don't sit here and act like it's totally hypocritical to call this motherfucker out. The day we understand religion as child abuse is the day I'll stop calling these people out.

And to the OP, fuck you. Fuck you for living such a hypocritical lifestyle and then preaching against it in the Sunday School room. Because I grew up in one, and I hate the fuckers who instilled fear into my life and made me scared to live.

In before - "You mad, bro?" Yes. "Salty!" Yes. "Somebody pissed in your Wheaties this morning." Yes. "Cool story, bro." Thanks.

may I have a look at her first. ;)

The wrong in his deeds is not, to realize and accept himself as a sexual beeing.

The wrong is, convincing others, that there is a god and that they are all guilty and doomed by doing the same.

Last edited:
Why don't you write it yourself? You know how to write, and it's your story. If you do a good job, you'll get some feedback.

Yes I'm a youth pastor. I'm looking for someone to write a story where they "forcefully" take my innocent wife. She protests at first, but slowly becomes more submissive. She begins to meet with you on a consistent basis behind my back (either by her own will, or blackmail). You turn her into your secret slut, and make her do all kinds of things she would never normally do. She keeps her perfect pastors wife appearance when she's not with you, but plays the part of cock addicted slut when she is. She is a 24 y/o 5'5" brunette, with blue eyes, about 135lbs, 34C, curvy wider hips (the sexy kind that lets you know she was made to be a mother).

My ideal plot summary goes as so: My wife gets talked into a scenario where she goes out somewhere and unsuspectingly finds her self in a position where she becomes "forced" into being submissive to another man. She protests at first, but soon the aggression and rough pounding ware down her sexual boundaries and she finds herself enjoying it more than any sex she has ever had with me. The taboo of it has opened up her sexually devious side and now she is hooked. She begins to meet with this man on a regular basis behind my back, mean while i am completely oblivious. She becomes completely submissive to this man, and he knows it.

So with each meeting he continues to push the limit on something new and taboo. It starts with gloryholes, gangbangs, dogging, he begins to pimp her out some, makes her have sex with people in openly public places where anyone can see, he makes her take a job as an orderly in a retirement home and service elderly men while she is at work, he makes her stay overnight in a dorm at a boarding school or military barracks, he finds a way into tricking her father, a retired army major, into fucking her while they both are unaware, only to show her after the deed is done. The whole time I am still unaware, and believe my wife to be the sweet little prudish church girl she was. Only limits are blood, brutality, piss, and shit. I have several more taboo things i would like to include as well if you are willing to help.

This is for personal use, but you can post what you write as long as those section abide by literotica rules.

I have much more detail I can give if requested.

to the "Youth Pastors Wife"

It is too bad that you are so dishonest with your wife. I think it is also too bad that yo would have her disrespected by having her tricked into having sex with other people, including her father.

I am much older than my wife and we had a monogamous marriage for a long time, until my stuff quit working. We decided to try a swingers club, with the idea that she would find some guy and have a quicky and that would be that.

The first night she sucked ten guys cocks and fucked three more. I was able to hold her as she leaned against me and play with her tits as they buried their cocks in her pussy and her mouth.

That was a Saturday night, Sunday morning she taught her Sunday School class as usual and there was no hypocrisy involved or dishonesty. We now go to a place where there a young Marines getting out of boot camp and she will suck and fuck 20 or 30 of them in an evening and still be ready for Sunday school.

Back