Women who like to be taken forcefully

Over The Edge

Sometimes rough just does it for me. I am not a china doll I dont break or anything. Most relationships that go there probably have an understanding on what is enough. Go ahead be a little cave man and take what you want I won't be lazy about giving it to you.;)

Sometimes rough just does it for me. I am not a china doll I dont break or anything. Most relationships that go there probably have an understanding on what is enough. Go ahead be a little cave man and take what you want I won't be lazy about giving it to you.;)

Nice - I love your spirit........:devil:

this is something i would definitely like to explore. there's something so hot about not having control. the idea that a man could give me all sorts of pleasure "against my will", and take his pleasure also...

wow.

I love it when my Master grabs my leash and pulls me to Him. A few good hard smacks on my bare ass and tits to get my attention, and then He tosses me around a bit and pulls my hair, that gets this Kitty purring in no time. :D While I love sensual once in a while, nothing get me going faster than some rough abuse.

i really love it rough-but most guys won't actually do it- don't get me wrong i also love romance, scented oils, and some old fashioned tender love- but sometimes well to be blunt i want to be fucked.

i really love it rough-but most guys won't actually do it- don't get me wrong i also love romance, scented oils, and some old fashioned tender love- but sometimes well to be blunt i want to be fucked.

Exactly. Sometimes slow and sensual is wonderful. But more oftn than not I want someone to fuck me hard, pull my hair, slap my ass and call me a slut. Unfortunately asking a guy over and over to be rougher and that I won't break does get tiring :(

Exactly. Sometimes slow and sensual is wonderful. But more oftn than not I want someone to fuck me hard, pull my hair, slap my ass and call me a slut. Unfortunately asking a guy over and over to be rougher and that I won't break does get tiring :(

That's basically been a litmust test for me all my life. The guys who are sweet but tentative...don't get another date with me. The ones who know to just pull my hair and TAKE me....get whatever they want. :)

Tease me
Tempt me

Demand my surrender
Require the inevitable

Remove my will
Remove my choice

Put me in the corner
Throw me to the bed

Accept nothing less
than everything I have

Leave me no option
but to accept my fate

Push me to the edge
Show me what lies beyond

Thrusting
Slapping

Demanding
(Screaming)

There is nothing but taking everything

Last edited:
Tease me
Tempt me

Demand my surrender
Require the inevitable

Remove my will
Remove my choice

Put me in the corner
Throw me to the bed

Accept nothing less
than everything I have

Leave me no option
but to accept my fate

Push me to the edge
Show me what lies beyond

Thrusting
Slapping

Demanding
(Screaming)

There is nothing but taking everything

WOW what a poetic way to describe your craving......:rose:

Love a lot of rough..

Hi, this topic is facinating.. i love being taken and controlled !! its very erotic.. especially when im forced to suck cock..

I think I just found one of my favorite threads. Though Rick and I don't take it to extremes, I do love being tied up and blindfolded, having him do things and have no "power" to stop him. Very erotic losing some control. And I agree, sometimes it's just FANTASTIC to just have him fuck me, rough, hairpulling, ass slapping.......the works. I love being dominated, though I've only done it a couple of times in reverse with him, I don't think I'm very good at it. Love reading all of your posts..

Tifani

I think I just found one of my favorite threads. Though Rick and I don't take it to extremes, I do love being tied up and blindfolded, having him do things and have no "power" to stop him. Very erotic losing some control. And I agree, sometimes it's just FANTASTIC to just have him fuck me, rough, hairpulling, ass slapping.......the works. I love being dominated, though I've only done it a couple of times in reverse with him, I don't think I'm very good at it. Love reading all of your posts..

Tifani

Welcome to the thread - you seem to have some good experiences to contribute and I Think very few here take it to extremes - at least I don't as the love-part is still very important to me.

I Think very few here take it to extremes - at least I don't as the love-part is still very important to me.

Before I babble inanely on some off-tangent, could you please clarify if you mean that love and force might not be able to coexist in the same, um, instance in time (lovemaking session, scene, whatever you want to call it)?

Before I babble inanely on some off-tangent, could you please clarify if you mean that love and force might not be able to coexist in the same, um, instance in time (lovemaking session, scene, whatever you want to call it)?

I certainly do think that that love and force work very well together - that's the whole point of the thread, but to me the love for the the other person - in my case my partner - put a limit to the force I use and what my partner want me to use, so we don't go off limit - to give an example - I would never use suffocation or anything like that in my lovemaking as this could cause danger to my partner, so that's what I mean by going to extremes.

how do you communicate to your partner that you want/need to have things a bit rougher sometimes? i'm not having much luck and am too shy to ask straight out.

I certainly do think that that love and force work very well together - that's the whole point of the thread, but to me the love for the the other person - in my case my partner - put a limit to the force I use and what my partner want me to use, so we don't go off limit - to give an example - I would never use suffocation or anything like that in my lovemaking as this could cause danger to my partner, so that's what I mean by going to extremes.

Thank you for keeping me out of verbal trouble. :D

I understand what you're saying. I would venture to say that, love or not, one should be careful with one's partner. Broken toys aren't nearly as much fun. Love definitely tends to soften the edges of sensibility even further.

I often rely on my One to keep my desires in line with reality and safety, even when I may have lost sense of both. For example, I have fantasies of being whipped until I'm bleeding, which sounds hot but just isn't particularly wise. He loves me, and I'm sure would like to fulfill that fantasy on one level, but overrules some of my crazier moments to keep me safe. A play casual play partner might not be as cautious or concerned.

Being forcefully taken is my absolute, number one fantasy. I've managed to talk a few into pulling my hair, slapping my ass, or even as far as choking me (bites lip).....but its forced on them to force me. I want them to have pure animal lust and just use me....take it for their pleasure only. I really really like the idea of fighting/wrestling with someone first. Trying to get them off of me, it gets my panties soo wet. Srtuggling until that man can totally dominate me....nothing is hotter.:heart:

how do you communicate to your partner that you want/need to have things a bit rougher sometimes? i'm not having much luck and am too shy to ask straight out.

My experience has been, that if its not in them, they aren't going to do it. Its great to have men respect women and all that, but I don't think this is what this fantasy is about for most of us. We don't want to be disrespected, hurt or necessarily degraded as much as we want to be used purely for (mutual) physical pleasure. Its raw, its uninhibited.....I love it. You can try talking to your partner, having a sefe word, and discussing turn ons and offs....men are particularly receptive to praise....so when he gets a little rough or spanks your butt....let him know just how much you like it!

Taken

Carnel Expression. XX.
This is what i experience & enjoy when i allow my old clothes to be ripped & torn off me.
Pure Spectacle. XX

My experience has been, that if its not in them, they aren't going to do it. Its great to have men respect women and all that, but I don't think this is what this fantasy is about for most of us. We don't want to be disrespected, hurt or necessarily degraded as much as we want to be used purely for (mutual) physical pleasure. Its raw, its uninhibited.....I love it. You can try talking to your partner, having a sefe word, and discussing turn ons and offs....men are particularly receptive to praise....so when he gets a little rough or spanks your butt....let him know just how much you like it!

I don't think I could have put it any better. Sums it up perfectly, sometimes you want that raw, animal, sexuall, pleasure. It's always been fun like that. Hubby has come into the bedroom long after I was alseep (I sleep naked) and was apparently already hard and had lubed up without me knowing it. He had quickly climbed onto the bed, spread me and drove right into me. I was taken back and exhilerated at the same time, I nearly came right then. I love the "taken" part.

tif

Back