Ladies what's the wierdest thing you stuck in you're pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vintage 70's Coca Cola bottle, I couuld never get more than a few inches in, but if I rotated it the sensations were delicious.

Attachments

• Coke 70.jpg
    Coke 70.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,626
Vintage 70's Coca Cola bottle, I couuld never get more than a few inches in, but if I rotated it the sensations were delicious.

too funny
OK, my mind is in sexual overdrive right now, I clicked Carol's picture expecting to see said bottle comfortably inserted in a juicy... and what do I see but a Coke green bottle... lol

yes to all of the veggies, hair brushes and bottles others have mentioned...

a boyfriend once showed me an old pistol like the pirates used that had a curved wooden handle with a big knob on the end... he wondered if I could get it in... I pulled my skirt up, rubbed myself for a few minutes to get the juices flowing and then fit the handle to me... it was a really big knob... when it finally slipped in, Oh Gawd, it was great... not much length to work with but the fullness was incredible...

I like the vegetable theme, presents a good visual! Just caught a movie on showtime (I think swinging with the fickles?) where the main character was getting off with a cucumber (and really enjoying it!). Her husband and grandparents walk in the bedroom, and she is so suprised the cucumber flys out of her twat and hits her grandfather in the leg! I laughed so hard. Ladies, ever get caught "tossing your salad"?

That sounds hilarious, I bet I would have died laughing!

I've used carrots, cucumbers, bananas, hairbrush handles, electric toothbrush handle (vibrates nice too!), and a dagger handle once.

A few years ago, I looked in my wife's underwear drawer (I think we all know why) and buried underneath I found a small Coke bottle. When the time was right, I asked my her about it and she said she was saving it for her sister becasue she collected Coke memorabilia.

Right.

A few years ago, I looked in my wife's underwear drawer (I think we all know why) and buried underneath I found a small Coke bottle. When the time was right, I asked my her about it and she said she was saving it for her sister becasue she collected Coke memorabilia.

Right.

...and you believed her, right?

HINT: if it's in our undies drawer, it's PERSONAL!

Similar minds

Hmm - I've used various veggies - carrots, cucumber etc, the handle of a hairbrush, glass coke bottles, the weirdest is probably the bed post on my old bed.
Well apparently we have similar thought processes. I have used all of those on women AND a flashlight, candles, banana, conechu sausage (must use with a condom) but it was well received by the woman as very realistic, and some others that I know I am forgetting.

Well apparently we have similar thought processes. I have used all of those on women AND a flashlight, candles, banana, conechu sausage (must use with a condom) but it was well received by the woman as very realistic, and some others that I know I am forgetting.

We certainly do - I've also used a torch (flashlight), candles & a banana - nver a conechu sausage (had to google that one!)

This thread is rad, here are some suggestions I would do if I was a woman:

* Small plug, feeling it slip past the muscles and pop inside, then push it out.

* Vaginal egg or ben wa balls, try to pull it in and out with my muscles and watch the string go in and out.

* A beer can or bottle, push it in and out and see if I could fit it all the way inside.

* Something tube shaped but perforated like a whiffle ball, so I could feel through the holes and see where I'm sensitive inside.

*Chapstick, lipstick, golf balls, anything like that that I could definitely fit inside and then walk around all day with it in there.

* See how many pens I could fit inside to stretch.

* Learn how to pull water in and out with my vagina and squirt it.

I guess I'll stop there, I'll never run out of ideas so don't want to get carried away hah.

Mike

Got my ben wa balls in right now!!

Got my ben wa balls in right now!!

I have six of them that my husband stuffs me with! :) Love them after a nice fisting/being pounded with a really large dildo!

But of course, I don't think of them as a "weird" item, because that's what they're made for! As others have mentioned, flashlights, shampoo and beer bottles, I have this rubbery bottle brush with all kinds of little. . . nubbins? (silly word). . . on it and I tried that--was definitely a unique sensation although it was way too small. A curvy, smallish newel (the post at the end of a staircase) was an interesting one. . . I once had fun seeing how many magic markers I could fit in my pussy; I generally like to see how many things I can fit in there! I like random, non-sexual objects for that--seems dirtier! ;)

big one for wife

How big was the cucumber?

I was just catching up on this thread and saw this question. Didn't see a response, so I thought I'd share this. The largest my wife has taken was a yellow squash 2 3/4 inches at the widest point. (Yes, I measured because I was amazed that she could do it.) It took a couple weeks of casually working her way up to it, and that seemed to be her limit.

Since then we've found that if she's not "exercising" regularly she can't accommodate anything that thick.

I was just catching up on this thread and saw this question. Didn't see a response, so I thought I'd share this. The largest my wife has taken was a yellow squash 2 3/4 inches at the widest point. (Yes, I measured because I was amazed that she could do it.) It took a couple weeks of casually working her way up to it, and that seemed to be her limit.

Since then we've found that if she's not "exercising" regularly she can't accommodate anything that thick.

Side note: I find that it's remarkably difficult to find things to use that are that size and larger--even actual sex toys (I'd like to find something more like 3" or larger)! And when I do everything seems to be made of that horrendous jelly that tastes awful and smells like chemicals, or is inflatable, and that doesn't do it for me. Maybe I need to visit my produce section the next time I want something extra . . . girthy. . . :)

Please elaborate

I have six of them that my husband stuffs me with! :) Love them after a nice fisting/being pounded with a really large dildo!

But of course, I don't think of them as a "weird" item, because that's what they're made for! As others have mentioned, flashlights, shampoo and beer bottles, I have this rubbery bottle brush with all kinds of little. . . nubbins? (silly word). . . on it and I tried that--was definitely a unique sensation although it was way too small. A curvy, smallish newel (the post at the end of a staircase) was an interesting one. . . I once had fun seeing how many magic markers I could fit in my pussy; I generally like to see how many things I can fit in there! I like random, non-sexual objects for that--seems dirtier! ;)

Wow. The idea of a woman walking around the house horny enough to sit on part of the staircase is just too hot. Or was it curious rather than horny?

To me the thing that is so sexy about this is not the object itself but what's going through the woman's mind. I'm trying to imagine how you came to find yourself perched atop the newel. Did you just notice it one day and try it out on the spot? Was it in your mind for awhile until you had a quiet moment alone in the house? How long did you live there before trying it out?

Thank you for sharing a bit of your mystery.

Side note: I find that it's remarkably difficult to find things to use that are that size and larger--even actual sex toys (I'd like to find something more like 3" or larger)! And when I do everything seems to be made of that horrendous jelly that tastes awful and smells like chemicals, or is inflatable, and that doesn't do it for me. Maybe I need to visit my produce section the next time I want something extra . . . girthy. . . :)

Veggies are definitely good for you! ;)

Wow. The idea of a woman walking around the house horny enough to sit on part of the staircase is just too hot. Or was it curious rather than horny?

To me the thing that is so sexy about this is not the object itself but what's going through the woman's mind. I'm trying to imagine how you came to find yourself perched atop the newel. Did you just notice it one day and try it out on the spot? Was it in your mind for awhile until you had a quiet moment alone in the house? How long did you live there before trying it out?

Thank you for sharing a bit of your mystery.

Wasn't even at my house! It was at my grandmother's! :) Also tried an old dining chair that had a fancy, carved back with an egg-shaped finial on each side, but I tried that in the ass . . . boy, I really sound like an architecture freak! Anyway, yeah, as I remember (it was a while ago), I was just kinda horny and there it was! Rubbed my clit nicely too.

Wasn't even at my house! It was at my grandmother's! :) Also tried an old dining chair that had a fancy, carved back with an egg-shaped finial on each side, but I tried that in the ass . . . boy, I really sound like an architecture freak! Anyway, yeah, as I remember (it was a while ago), I was just kinda horny and there it was! Rubbed my clit nicely too.

You are a naughty little freak.... I like it.:D

This was exactly our experience, hawk, and exactly how my wife ended up using vegetables. She started with a vibrating dildo that was a bit less than 2 inches in diameter. That seemed kind of thick at the tiime, and she enjoyed it at first, but after awhile she hankered more girth. I looked all over -- a couple sex shops, numerous online vendors -- for something larger and was surprised how few options there were. Plus you don't know what size to get and whether you're wasting money.

So we tried cucumbers, originally just to find out what size dildo. Turned out that she liked the feel, so we've just stuck with them and can move up or down in size as she pleases. Plus we get a kick out of checking out of the store together with just one or two squash.

Plus we get a kick out of checking out of the store together with just one or two squash.

Ha! I love it! :) When I mentioned hitting the produce aisle for sexy toys, I was thinking about the secret little naughty thrill of walking up to the cashier with some big ol' phallic veggies. . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back