Protection (closed)

"No more than I love you, baby." Still holding you wrapped around me; finally as my cock begins to slip from you, I feel you release your legs from around my waist and start to stand in front of me; your legs a bit shaky from our intimate connection.

Holding you, I kiss you once more, the look for a towel to wrap around me, "Guess I really need that shower now, love."
 
I moan as you pull yourself from my body, shivering as your seed drips down my ass and to the towel that you’ve spread along the machine for me. I pout as you pull me to my feet, another kiss sneaked as you look around for something to wrap around your waist.

“I guess so.” I say, disappointed that we can’t go again, but I’m soon smiling as your hands roam over my body for a moment before righting my clothing. “After the wedding, maybe we can have a few days alone while Molly goes to visit a friend. I want you all to myself when we can get as loud and as adventurous as we want.”
 
"Why do you think I suggested a cruise for our honeymoon. We won't have to come out of our cabin unless we want to. And if you stop your pill when we leave, I can practically guarantee that you will be 'with child' by the time we get home."

"Tell you what love. Tomorrow, I'll spend some time on-line checking out honeymoon cruises, and we can start thinking about how we can get Molly taken care of for a few days. I know Maria will help, but we'll need to talk to her about her schedule."

Wrapping a towel around my waist, and sneaking one more kiss, I head up for the shower, hoping Molly is still focused on the TV.
 
I smile and kiss you back as you leave the laundry room first. I leave a few moments after you, checking on Molly and am relieved to find her still watching cartoons. I walk in and take a seat next to her, talking about her day and simply spending time with her. She seems happy with everything that that makes me incredibly relieved.

“I was thinking, Miss Molly, that after Alan and I get back from our honeymoon, maybe we can go to Disneyland.” Her eyes immediately get huge and she’s squealing with happiness as she hugs me and bounces on the sofa. “But only if you’re a good girl until then. We’ll be checking with Maria while she’s watching you.”

I know it is something that I will have to talk to you about, but I figured since we’d have to leave from Florida anyway, how difficult would it be to make one little girl incredibly happy? When I hear you coming down the stairs, I smile at you and look down at Molly.

“Think it’s too cold outside to grill some steaks? Molly and I can whip up some mac and cheese and baked potatoes.” I suggest for dinner as Molly squirms with excitement in her seat.

“Alan, Mommy says we can go to Disneyland!” She spills the beans, her eyes wide and sparkling.
 
"It's never too cold to fire up the grill." Turning back as Molly spouts something about Disneyland . . . "Really, Mommy told you that? Guess we need to start getting some information and making some travel plans."

Thinking that we better do that Disneyland trip sooner, rather than later, when your belly is too big to walk around comfortably.

Going out to start the grill as you get the steaks out of the fridge and Molly gets the mac & cheese from the pantry.

As I come back in to get the steaks when the grill is hot enough, I squeeze your ass and whisper, "Better keep your energy up; I may have plans for you later tonight."
 
I shiver as you squeeze my ass and whisper against my ear in that tone that tells me your excited. “Oh? And what plans are those?” I play coy, moaning softly as your hand squeezes my ass again while Molly watches the water starting to boil in the pot.

I have something in mind as to what you might have planned, but I do love it when you take charge. I give you a grin as I tilt my head to the side and kiss you. I can never get enough from your lips, I decide as the kiss finally breaks and I let out a contented sigh.
 
"Guess you'll just have to wait and find out . . depends on what kind of a mood I'm by the time the little princess goes to bed." It's pretty obvious that you enjoy being a bit submissive in our sexual activities, so . . . .

Not that I wouldn't mind it if you took charge once in a while, but your juices start flowing, I mean really flowing, when you give yourself totally to me.
 
“Cuffs and blindfold tonight and I’m totally yours.” I whisper against your ear, tugging on your lobe for that matter. I have a cheek grin on my face as I turn towards the tray of steaks and place those in your hand.

“Alright, Molly. Let’s get this mac and cheese going and then pop the potatoes in.” I say brightly as Molly insists on helping to clean and wrap the potatoes in tin foil and pour the pasta into the water.
 
Actually, that is along the lines of what I am planning, although with a bit of a twist. "We'll see, missy. Don't want to give away all of my secrets, need to keep you on your toes."

Grabbing a beer from the fridge and heading down to the basement to look at the wall studs that I plan to cover with drywall tomorrow; then out thru the garage to check on the steaks. My mind is playing with a couple of ideas about later . . .
 
As soon as the steaks are done, Molly and I get everything ready on the table. Dinner is a happy affair, with a little girl so excited that she promises us both to be on her best behavior ever. I grin at her and then look at you, proud of my little girl and how she is adjusting to everything.

After dinner, I tell Molly that she needs a bath and while I’m getting her ready for bed, I tell you to set the alarm and meet me in our room. A small kiss stolen that is full of promise for later before I hustle Molly into the bathroom.
 
After my usual tour thru the house making sure doors are locked and alarm engaged, I step into Molly's room as your are getting her tucked in. I lean over and kiss her good night, then head for our bedroom and turn on the TV. Setting the alarm, I lie back on the bed waiting for you.

Watching the last few minutes of a football game, thinking about putting one of our 'adult movies' into the player, you step in and close the bedroom door before I can get up.
 
I lean back against the door as I look at you on the bed. I smile, thinking about how happy I am that I’m yours and you’re mine. I move towards the foot of the bed and start to strip slowly, pulling my shirt over my head and letting you see the sexy bra that I have on before I let my jeans fall to the floor so you can see the little thong that you ripped down so unceremoniously earlier.

“Hi, baby.” I say softly, a smile crossing my face as I let you get a good look at what’s yours. “Finished watching TV?”
 
"I guess so, although the game is pretty intense right now." Looking at your thong, I can make out traces of our dried love juices that remain from our little laundry room fuck late this afternoon. "So, do you think you have something more interesting for me to look at than some silly old football game?"

I'm already responding to your little tease, my cock getting hard in my jeans and boxers . . . probably noticeable to your eyes.
 
“I think I do.” I say as I let a hand trail over my belly to the top of my thong. Making sure that your eyes are watching, I dip my fingers beneath the band of my panties and through the soft tuft of hair that tops my entrance.

“Oh.” I moan softly, my fingers playing over my wet, hard clit until I can slip two fingers into my entrance.
 
As tempting as it is to jump out of the bed and rip your thong off again and ravish you, I lie still and watch your teasing, hitting the 'off' button on the TV remote. My eyes are focused on the movement of your fingers inside your thong; your moans proof that your fingers have found their intended target, inducing a heavy flow of juice that is leaving an even larger wet spot on your thong.

Your eyes are closed, almost in a trance as your pleasure yourself for my enjoyment.
 
“Do you like this, baby?” I ask in a breathless sigh, noticing the way that your eyes are following the movements of my fingers inside my thong. “Do you like to watch me pleasure myself? I’m thinking about your fingers on my clit while I do this.”

I moaned softly at that thought, my chest heaving as my breasts strain against the bra that is holding them in place. My pussy is so wet and it’s getting wetter as you watch me pleasure myself.

“God, Alan, you make me so horny. You make me want to do things that I’ve never done before.” The words won’t stop as my fingers trace back up to my clit, another moan leaving my lips.
 
"Yes, love, I enjoy watching you touch yourself like this. It is so exciting and arousing to see the look on your face as you stimulate your clit . . . and hidden behind your thong is even more arousing to me."

The temptation to take my cock out and stroke it is huge, but for the time being I resist, content to watch you pleasure your body for me. I can see your nipples pressing against your bra, but make no move myself to release them; I want this to be totally you giving yourself to me without any touching from me.

"Yes, love, don't stop now . . ."
 
I whimper, my brow furrowing as my fingers stroke my clit faster. Your words spur me on and my fingers glide through my wet flesh. My free hand reaches up to free a breast, my hard nipple begging for attention as I twist and pull on it until I’m moaning hotly.

My hips start to move, forcing my fingers deep into my entrance where I start to fuck myself under your gaze. My eyes close and I lose myself in the moment, sobs of pleasure leaving my lips.

“Baby, I’m gonna cum. Oh!” I whimper as I get so close to cumming but resisting until I hear the words from you that give me the permission to cum. “Oh, please Alan.”
 
Watching you lose yourself in your pleasure, understanding your need to cum, but seeing your decision to hold back until I give you permission, something I will never deny you. "Yes, love, cum. Let it out."

My cock is so hard watching your pisplay of lust; at the same time, the look of love for me in your eyes, your wanting to satisfy me completely, in any way that I desire, even demand, of you.

Not moving from the bed as your orgasm begins to take over your whole body.
 
I let out a cry as my pussy started to contract around my fingers. A hot moan escapes my lips, my hips still bucking against my hand as I cum hard under your gaze.

“Baby, yes!” I cry out, a whimpering cry issuing forth as I tug on my nipple and make sure to milk every last drop of pleasure free.
 
Watching as your knees buckle a bit under the intensity of your orgasm; your thighs squeezing tightly as your fingers stay on your clit until every spasm of pleasure is released. As you lean forward and use the bed for balance, I sit up and swing my feet over the side of the bed, "Come here, Michaela. Leave your fingers right where they are."
 
I shiver as I hear you tell me to come to you but leave my fingers where they are. I nod and move to where you’re sitting on the side of the bed, my fingers still pressed against my clit. Looking down at you, I smile and move my free hand to stroke your cheek.

“I love and trust you, baby.” I say softly, my eyes showing you that every thing I say is true.
 
"Feed me your juices from your fingers, love. I know you do, baby, and I will never do anything to break the trust and love we have for each other." Opening my mouth a bit to accept your cum-coated fingers; my hard cock is pressing against my clothing; I will take care of that soon, but first, my treat straight from your pussy to my mouth.
 
“Oh, baby.” I say as I pull my cum coated fingers from my pussy and press them against your lips.

The moment your tongue touches my finger tips, I moan and start to squirm, growing hotter as you suck my fingers clean. I move my legs until I’m straddling your leg and I gently lower myself down onto your thigh, my wet panties pressing against you. I grind slowly along the length of your thigh, my eyes locked on yours as we slowly rock and grind together.

“I love when you take charge of our love making. It makes me feel so naughty, but in a good way.”
 
"Baby, we are just getting started tonight." Licking your fingers clean is almost as erotic as you sucking my cock. Sliding my lips toward you so that your fingers are completely inside my mouth; I feel your grinding against me.

"OK, love, help me get undressed and then I want you to get the handcuffs and blindfold out of our drawer. Take your bra off, but keep your panties on for now. If you like, you may also put one of our movies in the player so that you can hear it playing in the background."
 
Back
Top