Feeling Chatty

I'm actually MORE polite in PM's than I am in person, mostly because you can't sense body English, sarcasm, or scent electronically.

Then again I'm a snarky, sarcastic, dirty old man IRL, haa haa.
 
I have found that sometimes my sarcastic whit is misconstrued as a serious thought and people get offended. I feel like I need a special font for my sarcasm. My brain to mouth filter sometimes doesn't always work and I'll end up saying my thoughtbon someone out loud. I mean if you are a female and wear tight leggings and a revealing top and still get offended by what I may say or if I look too long, well why did you dress like that in public in the first place? Now I'm rambling....
 
I've got to be honest, it feels like Friday... I'm mildly disappointed that it's not. Really looking forward to this weekend.
 
Yup sent a pm. Tried to mix it up and keep you guessing and wanting a bit more so I guess we will see :)
 
You were successful in your pitch there sexyarmyman89, though I confess the uniform in your profile pic helped. lol

My day has been good so far, hypnotize. Though stuck at work with a pile of mundane tasks ahead of me. I will most likely procrastinate the night away.
 
Where is Sexville USA? Place sounds like it might be appealing to me.

lol It's a awesome place! There is so much to do here. Lots of trouble to get into, pleasures to be had. lol But the where of it is entirely up to the mind, and can only be located when desires are up. While a partner makes Sexville more enjoyable, it's not necessary to have to get there.
 
Thank goodness for three day weekends! I'm very much enjoying my lazy weekend. The weather here in Texas is gorgeous. Though there seems to be a fire wood shortage, I spent all day looking and couldn't find any. I'd very much like to be cuddled up out by the fire pit tonight.

Oh well, I'll just have to settle for in bed.
 
I know right! Terrible business not to have any wood I could use to keep me warm. lol
Could have got Kirk to drop you off on planet "Nibiru" - loads of fire wood for your fire place there; I would have love to snuggle up to that for a bit of warmth and naturally you too ;)
 
lol It's a awesome place! There is so much to do here. Lots of trouble to get into, pleasures to be had. lol But the where of it is entirely up to the mind, and can only be located when desires are up. While a partner makes Sexville more enjoyable, it's not necessary to have to get there.


The GPS on my phone doesn't know where it is though!
 
Have you ever had a friend that you've been friends with for so long they're practically family, and wondered why the fuck do I put up with your shit?

Friends, gotta love them because you can't slap them until they come to their senses!
 
Have you ever had a friend that you've been friends with for so long they're practically family, and wondered why the fuck do I put up with your shit?

Friends, gotta love them because you can't slap them until they come to their senses!

I call bullshit. That's what friends are supposed to do. Slap the shit of someone til they straighten up.
 
I call bullshit. That's what friends are supposed to do. Slap the shit of someone til they straighten up.

lol that only works because you're a man. Women are a bit more sensitive. You're always one good cat fight away from being enemies for life instead of friends. lol
 
Back
Top