Mom's coming-of-age birthdday present to her son is...her.

readinghypnosis

Really Experienced
I might've pitched this idea in the past. I'm not sure.

A teen has reached adulthood and, having always been so helpful to her, his single mom wants to give him something special. Money's a bit tight, however.

Eventually, she comes up with a solution: She tells him her gift to him is... her. Short of stealing or hurting anyone, from now on, if he asks her to do something, she'll do it, no questions asked.

The son, a bit confused at first, starts off simple, like what to make for dinner, but then one day, out of the blue, asks her to change from long pants into a pair of shorts.

From the there, he starts to get a bit more adventurous. With each request, she's hesitant at first, but decides each time that a promise is a promise. He asks her to wear shorter skirts, sit on his lap when he watches TV, letting him run his hands up her thighs, and kisses that eventually become longer and more open-mouths, to the point of make-out sessions. (You probably get where this leads to).

What do you think?

Seems intriguing.

Seems like a fun idea, I think it might be the kind of tale that leans toward a playful, slow burn...a gradual arousal unto the end.:D

Wow

Wow, Geronimo Appleby, someone is quite prolific, you've a ton of stories. :D

Wow, Geronimo Appleby, someone is quite prolific, you've a ton of stories. :D

I would like to be the gift the mom gives her son. A friend that knows about our sex life. She wants me to teach her son about sex now that he is a man.

It's definitely a hot fantasy, not sure how the reality of it would shake out though.

Needed:

* A studly but naive just-18 guy
* MILF mom who popped-out the kid when she was 15; now she's a work-toned 33
* no hubby/dad for a decade or more so she's overworked (much physical) and lonely
* increasing alcohol consumption

Meld those and we've got Mom organizing a fancy dinner with wine, then more wine whilst sitting by the fireplace, then loosening clothes, and you know the rest.

Needed:

* A studly but naive just-18 guy
* MILF mom who popped-out the kid when she was 15; now she's a work-toned 33
* no hubby/dad for a decade or more so she's overworked (much physical) and lonely
* increasing alcohol consumption

Meld those and we've got Mom organizing a fancy dinner with wine, then more wine whilst sitting by the fireplace, then loosening clothes, and you know the rest.

I don't think he needs to be "studly", nor does she need to be a teen mom. (That would be kind of ironic, since underage stuff is off limits here anyway).

This is a great idea.

Some questions: What finally prompts the son to begin taking advantage of Mom's offer?Was the request to change from long pants or shorts a well-thought one or a spur-of-the-moment request?Did the son always have an attraction to Mom or did he only realize that Mom is hot when she changes into some shorts?

There's an intriguing three-way internal conflict within Mom that you have to explore as well. I can see her starting with "A promise is a promise" progressing to "Is this going too far?" to "I'm getting turned on in spite of myself" to "I'm getting turned on in spite of myself".

In any case, I'd like to see the son choosing and buying some sexy outfits for Mom to wear.

Three Wishes

The story could also be written in that his mother grants him three wishes for his birthday...kinda puts her into the role of a sexual genie, well,:) sorta.

This is a great idea.

Some questions: What finally prompts the son to begin taking advantage of Mom's offer?Was the request to change from long pants or shorts a well-thought one or a spur-of-the-moment request?Did the son always have an attraction to Mom or did he only realize that Mom is hot when she changes into some shorts?

There's an intriguing three-way internal conflict within Mom that you have to explore as well. I can see her starting with "A promise is a promise" progressing to "Is this going too far?" to "I'm getting turned on in spite of myself" to "I'm getting turned on in spite of myself".

In any case, I'd like to see the son choosing and buying some sexy outfits for Mom to wear.

I figured it starts off with some stuff that's innocent enough: what to watch on TV, what to have for dinner, driving him places, and such.

One day, before going to take him somewhere, the son tells the mother that it's supposed to be hot out that day and offhandedly says he hopes she has a pair of shorts to wear, not really thinking anything of it. She goes upstairs and changes into a pair of shorts. Riding in the car, he can't help but stare at her legs, and wonders if he could use her "gift" to get her to show them off more often.

He asks her to wear shorts the next day and the day after and so on. Some short skirts or dresses too, so he can look at her.

From there, he goes to touching, and eventually kissing.

This is a great idea.

How bad is it that when I first read this I thought, "Who wouldn't try to take full advantage of this *gift*?" ;)

Is the mom attracted to the son? Did she think this could ever be a possibility? Surrendering your freedom (even a little bit) is a big deal, I'd imagine you'd think through all of the possibilities. No matter how unlikely they might be. Did it cross her mind and she brushed it off? Does it always linger in the back of her head? Is it possible that was her true motivation to begin with?

How bad is it that when I first read this I thought, "Who wouldn't try to take full advantage of this *gift*?" ;)

Is the mom attracted to the son? Did she think this could ever be a possibility? Surrendering your freedom (even a little bit) is a big deal, I'd imagine you'd think through all of the possibilities. No matter how unlikely they might be. Did it cross her mind and she brushed it off? Does it always linger in the back of her head? Is it possible that was her true motivation to begin with?

I thought she might be hesitant at first, but get into it more and more.

Not only have you pitched this before, but your idea inspired a story by alwayswantedto!

Son's 18th Birthday Present

Perhaps while discussing his birthday wishes, Mom jokingly says something like: "Well, you may be a grown man now, but you're not too old for your mom to give you a birthday spanking!" The son is excited yet hesitant, but eventually lays across Mom's lap for what begins as a playful spanking, but with Mom feeling the growing bulge in his pants on her thigh... well, you can imagine the rest.

Perhaps while discussing his birthday wishes, Mom jokingly says something like: "Well, you may be a grown man now, but you're not too old for your mom to give you a birthday spanking!" The son is excited yet hesitant, but eventually lays across Mom's lap for what begins as a playful spanking, but with Mom feeling the growing bulge in his pants on her thigh... well, you can imagine the rest.

That's not quite the story I was thinking, but does anyone else have any thoughts?

I might've pitched this idea in the past. I'm not sure.

A teen has reached adulthood and, having always been so helpful to her, his single mom wants to give him something special. Money's a bit tight, however.

Eventually, she comes up with a solution: She tells him her gift to him is... her. Short of stealing or hurting anyone, from now on, if he asks her to do something, she'll do it, no questions asked.

The son, a bit confused at first, starts off simple, like what to make for dinner, but then one day, out of the blue, asks her to change from long pants into a pair of shorts.

From the there, he starts to get a bit more adventurous. With each request, she's hesitant at first, but decides each time that a promise is a promise. He asks her to wear shorter skirts, sit on his lap when he watches TV, letting him run his hands up her thighs, and kisses that eventually become longer and more open-mouths, to the point of make-out sessions. (You probably get where this leads to).

What do you think?

What if the Mom says that she is his for the day/week. It starts slow with simple chores like cooking or cleaning for him. He could be in the shower and runs out of soap or doesn't have a towel and calls for her to bring it. Having her in the bathroom while he is naked turns him on and he starts to get ideas. He could have a sore arm/leg and requests a massage...

You could easily take this in a lot of directions. Sounds like a fun idea.

What if the Mom says that she is his for the day/week. It starts slow with simple chores like cooking or cleaning for him. He could be in the shower and runs out of soap or doesn't have a towel and calls for her to bring it. Having her in the bathroom while he is naked turns him on and he starts to get ideas. He could have a sore arm/leg and requests a massage...

You could easily take this in a lot of directions. Sounds like a fun idea.

The key is to start it off innocently for both characters. The mom could be expecting a big bonus at work and promised to pay for her son spring break trip with his friends. She doesn't get the bonus and can't afford the trio so she feels really guilty. She gets him a nice card and says instead of the week long trip she had promised she will do anything he asks for the whole week. She says that she will chauffeur him around, cook for him and clean. He counters that she does that normally. 'Well, like I said. Anything you want just ask. I'm all yours and I won't say no.'

Because it's spring break he won't have school, mom takes vacation so she can be there for him.

I'm still not sure about the best way to escalate from fun to sexy...

Maybe he has her take him to the beach. He could insist that she wears a particular bikini just to press her buttons. At the beach he asks for her help with the lotion and then offers to return the favor. He was surprised to find himself getting shrouded when she rubbed him, maybe her breasts pressed against him at some point. He gets a little forward with her and touches her in places that she wouldn't normally let him. She brushes it off as him being an innocent teen but can't deny how it made her feel. Back at the house she goes to her bedroom to change but he suggests an outfit for her to wear, 'remember you said anything' and she agrees to put it on.

Back