Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Wow...love this thread

I didn't have a lot of experience before I was married 20 + years ago and my husband gradually introduced me into fantasizing. Our sex life is awesome and I love him and our kids very, very much. It really turns him on for us to fantasize and vocalize about me being with another woman.

What he doesn't know is that I masturbate often to the thought of a woman sucking on my nipples and kissing me passionately...and pressing our breasts together right before she goes down on me and then I return the favor. Wish it could happen for real some day, but for now...it is fun to flirt a little now and then and just fantasize.

I didn't have a lot of experience before I was married 20 + years ago and my husband gradually introduced me into fantasizing. Our sex life is awesome and I love him and our kids very, very much. It really turns him on for us to fantasize and vocalize about me being with another woman.

What he doesn't know is that I masturbate often to the thought of a woman sucking on my nipples and kissing me passionately...and pressing our breasts together right before she goes down on me and then I return the favor. Wish it could happen for real some day, but for now...it is fun to flirt a little now and then and just fantasize.

It is fun... But more is better

When i was married i always fantasized about single women, now im single and fantasize about married women. Isnt it funny how that works? :devil:

I've been married for 2 years. I haven't been with another girl in more than 3 years. I am missing it more everyday.

Married & interested

Married for 3yrs now. Had limited experience with women beforehand but enough to keep the desire alive. Now I think about it more and more...especially when I'm alone!

Oh goody! I just love finding a new favorite thread! :D

I'm a 35yo married woman who was with one girl for almost ten years before I got married. She was a total trainwreck and led me down a pretty self-destructive path, but I crave, crave, crave a female touch more and more these days and regularly cash in free massage coupons from work just to feel a woman's touch even though it's completely non-sexual (well, as far as she knows anyway! :D)

Been trying to talk hub's into exploring the idea of finding a friend to invite into our bedroom but he's aware of my wild past and is afraid I might revert back into it. So, I'm left to interviewing potential babysitters based on what I think they'll look like when they turn 18 and if they'll still be friendly and in the neighborhood.

Sounds like I'm not alone, which is so refreshing you have no idea! :heart:

Oh goody! I just love finding a new favorite thread! :D

I'm a 35yo married woman who was with one girl for almost ten years before I got married. She was a total trainwreck and led me down a pretty self-destructive path, but I crave, crave, crave a female touch more and more these days and regularly cash in free massage coupons from work just to feel a woman's touch even though it's completely non-sexual (well, as far as she knows anyway! :D)

Been trying to talk hub's into exploring the idea of finding a friend to invite into our bedroom but he's aware of my wild past and is afraid I might revert back into it. So, I'm left to interviewing potential babysitters based on what I think they'll look like when they turn 18 and if they'll still be friendly and in the neighborhood.

Sounds like I'm not alone, which is so refreshing you have no idea! :heart:
we are all a like in a lot of ways

Back