MY FIRST THREAD...a little nervous

here are a couple more from this morning when I woke up, felt a little frisky so took these, had to finish off after but that's a different story ;)
2 more food gasm pics, they are the same dish but different angles so you can see better, seared venison and grilled pineapple with carmalized onions and orange soy reduction, it was superb
enjoy!!!!

mmm... I am most definitely enjoying!
now turn around with that towel... please?

you and the food look delicious :kiss::heart:

:(

The food is a nice placeholder until she changes her mind, though.

that may never happen but you never know, she is a bit shy, but I have some other pics for everyone this morning, some of me and some of food, the food I did not make, I have run out of my own foody pics so here are some pics of the food I have had the pleasure of partaking in
the food pic is a French street crepe made rom a street vendor on the champs d'elysee march 2013, it was a chocolate nutella crepe, it was delicious

Last edited:
that may never happen but you never know, she is a bit shy, but I have some other pics for everyone this morning, some of me and some of food, the food I did not make, I have run out of my own foody pics so here are some pics of the food I have had the pleasure of partaking in
the food pic is a French street crepe made rom a street vendor on the champs d'elysee march 2013, it was a chocolate nutella crepe, it was delicious

YUM, you are feeding us so well! :rose::kiss:
thanks for turning around, and you're doing a great job with the tease :heart:

phewww, woke up pretty horny this morning, had to do something about it, maybe it was because I made a nice meal the night before and the evening was filled with sexy thoughts and a hot woman
let me know what you think and what I should, how I should be posing next time ;)

Last edited:
phewww, woke up pretty horny this morning, had to do something about it, maybe it was because I made a nice meal the night before and the evening was filled with sexy thoughts and a hot woman
let me know what you think and what I should, how I should be posing next time ;)

This view! OMG Yum!!! :devil:

^^^
Totally agree with Tali about this angle. Inspired, you!!!

But have to let you know that Tali is generally the first to chime in with a SPANK of appreciation for this view, so let me cover that for now. I'm telling you that her praise is not to be taken lightly. Since you're new here, let me tell you she's one of the more creative photographers on this site. She doesn't have her own thread, but follow her around... really...

You are yummy and your pasta looks delicious.

^^^

But have to let you know that Tali is generally the first to chime in with a SPANK of appreciation for this view, so let me cover that for now. I'm telling you that her praise is not to be taken lightly. Since you're new here, let me tell you she's one of the more creative photographers on this site. She doesn't have her own thread, but follow her around... really...

thanks, and yes I follow her, usually with my tongue hanging out and my eyes bulging, not to mention other parts that are bulging, to bad no ones around to take care of that, ;)

Great set of pics!!

^^^

Oh Mara, I'm all choked up here, really. Coming from you, it means a lot. I'm a big fan of yours as you know, and I'm just all flustered here. :eek:

you are more than welcome to dine anytime

That's my kind of dinner and no calories! Seriously, I love that photo! :rose:

ok, how is every ones Friday morning so far? mine is good :)
here are a couple pics to sate your hunger or thirst for the weekend
I was just having a bit of fun with a flag, hope no one gets offended, a request was made and I will work on the cowboy theme for Monday or Tuesday, hopefully it is warm enough to get a shot outdoors and after all, I am in the country side

Last edited:
you are more than welcome to dine anytime

ok, how is every ones Friday morning so far? mine is good :)
here are a couple pics to sate your hunger or thirst for the weekend
I was just having a bit of fun with a flag, hope no one gets offended, a request was made and I will work on the cowboy theme for Monday or Tuesday, hopefully it is warm enough to get a shot outdoors and after all, I am in the country side

Ha! I couldn't help but think of Sheldons' online show "Fun with Flags" from Big Bang Theory. :D

His show doesn't have half naked men in flags though, shame. That overhead view of your little butt is killing me! In a good way of course!

SPANK!!

love the down back shot!
I enjoy seeing your mouth...
sexy shadow, you...
:rose::kiss:

You'd look good posing in a Leafs jersey. :)
Good pics.

L:rose:

Ha! I couldn't help but think of Sheldons' online show "Fun with Flags" from Big Bang Theory. :D

His show doesn't have half naked men in flags though, shame. That overhead view of your little butt is killing me! In a good way of course!

SPANK!!

you know I would let you spank me too, that would be a great start too a great evening

love the down back shot!
I enjoy seeing your mouth...
sexy shadow, you...
:rose::kiss:

I like to impress where I can, glad you liked to view

You'd look good posing in a Leafs jersey. :)
Good pics.

L:rose:

sorry no leafs jersey for me, got a couple flamers though

its always a nice way to come back to work to see 3 of my favorite ladies posting in my thread
:)

ok, now that I got your attention, for your viewing pleasure I have 1 chef pic, 1 cowboy pic and 1 kimono pic, hopefully this starts you off to a sexy Monday morning

Last edited:
ok, now that I got your attention, for your viewing pleasure I have 1 chef pic, 1 cowboy pic and 1 kimono pic, hopefully this starts you off to a sexy Monday morning

Dress ups! What fun.
Love the kimono pic.

Woooooooo! Made my Monday great!

I'm partial to the cowboy! All are good though!

Love your progressive chef pics! Great job.:)

Back