Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wearing any at the moment, but out all day today, for a combination of sex, playing guitar inthe band, and some quite serious drinking later... which will most probably give rise to some more sex at some point, so I think I'll wear my loverly pink frilly panties today...Always feels so good wearing them, especially whilst out and about...

a few more this morning

I hope you enjoy. i enjoyed taking them

Attachments

• IMG_20101014_173733.jpg
    IMG_20101014_173733.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20101014_173802.jpg
    IMG_20101014_173802.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20101014_173817.jpg
    IMG_20101014_173817.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 147
favorites

anyone care to bring up there favorite and why so far mine are the hanes satin stretch . like to get them large cause i love the way they feel when my cock slides around in them , will post a picture when i find that dam card reader .

I like the microfiber in a thong style or bikinis in a nice lace or French panty style..

anyone care to bring up there favorite and why so far mine are the hanes satin stretch . like to get them large cause i love the way they feel when my cock slides around in them , will post a picture when i find that dam card reader .

My current favorite are a couple Victoria Secret satin panties I have. One in navy blue and the other in a dark magenta. They feel very sexy.

I like the microfiber in a thong style or bikinis in a nice lace or French panty style..

I like microfiber, too. Also spandex. For men's wear, I enjoy Merona that has a spandex blend that feels so sexy. Sure, they aren't panties, but the sexiest men's wear I ever found.

posted these before......my favourite! very tight....slightly see through....and red bows :)

Last edited:
posted these before......my favourite! very tight....slightly see through....and red bows :)

fuck, you look so suckable, I think those pretty panties would go so well with a nice short tartan skirt and patent leather shoes:kiss:

Str8panties here

Seen a few of my pics here. Thanks to who posted them. Thought I'd post a coulpe to say thanks.

Men%20wearing%20panties%20str8panties-ct.jpg

Men%20wearing%20panties%20str8panties-IMG_1345.jpg

Str8panties%20Man%20wearing%20panties-604.jpg

Str8panties%20Man%20wearing%20panties-q9.jpg

Str8panties%20Man%20wearing%20panties-232.jpg

Str8panties%20Man%20wearing%20panties-190.jpg

I would love to see some monitor pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back