How to Get Her to Talk Dirty

This type of thread may already exist, but I haven't seen it and don't want to search through hundreds of pages (maybe a bit lazy on my part, but oh well).

I have a great relationship with my girlfriend, and the sex is explosive. But the one thing she doesn't do very often is dirty talk. I love love love dirty talk. I talk dirty to her all the time and she gets extremely aroused by it.

However, she's a bit shy. We've been dating for about 5 months now, and I am still trying to coax her into talking dirty for me. I have expressed to her in the past that it's something I really enjoy, but she hasn't come out of her shell yet.

She has told me in the past that eventually she will break past that barrier, but I wanted to see if the Lit world has any suggestions to help her break through.

Our bedroom life is already fantastic, and by no means is this a deal breaker or anything like that. It's just something I'm turned on by and would love to experience with her.

Any pointers? I've thought about watching porn with her (good porn, not trash), and seeing what happens from there on out.

You have to hold back on some of what she likes until she vocalizes. Make it fun, make it a game. She has to ask for it. Ask her, "do you want me to ________________(fill in the blank with a graphic description of something she gets off on)" and make her mirror that back or no cookie. She cannot redpond with "yes" or "please." She has to use complete thoughts, vocalizing what is she wants to do.
 
The best thing I've found for convincing a partner to open up verbally in bed is to make it a conversation. Talk to her and she's more likely to talk back. You can prompt her with questions - asking what she likes or where she wants you to touch her. You can make her beg, or plead for her pleasure... whatever works for you. Just lead her into it, and before long she'll relax and start taking the initiative for herself.
 
All I have to do is make my wife horny!
The more worked up she gets, the dirtier she talks!
And....the more 'expressive' the terms and words are!
 
Get her to read to you as part of foreplay. I find it awkward to talk dirty but I can read them outloud and afterwards the words seem less taboo and I'm more willing to use them.
 
There's some girls where it just comes naturally and they start off the dirty talk, but for other shyer girls it's a bit more difficult. If you're wanting dirty talk you have to either start it while you're getting into the groove, or just start doing it during sex.

The first time is always a bit awkward, but if you're both in the same place it becomes fairly natural and you start working it in even more.

I find watching Porn a turn on and a turn off at some times, especially real corny stuff where you can tell they're struggling on what to actually say or remember a line from a script. Make sure it's good stuff (just saying!)
 
Why don't you make a recording of your own voice and listen to that?

Perhaps you could be more observant to what she already gifts to you.
 
Back
Top