Wearing 4" heels during sex

There are certain positions where fuck me heels make one the perfect height or help the sexual tension visually

They don't have to stay on the whole time

And hey sticky :)
 
:p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Del wears heels during set often. Men request she keep them on. I love her to wear them too. I think it is because of us watching porn and many women wont or don't wear them for their men.
 
Love Heels! šŸ‘ 

Sex in heels can be a fun experience especially when combined with rp. I am on the short side and one of our favorite role plays is "Suzy homemaker and hubby". I'll purposefully place myself in the kitchen "making a snack" in lingerie and heels. The heels put me at the perfect kitchen counter height. It's a visual aid for him as well.
Oh, I have a bit of a foot fetish... So that may be why I am so eager to put em on, but I equally like them removed! ;)
 
.....
It's the danger thing that I supposer I'm projecting ontto it and, as others have commented, they are dangerous and plain stoopid in bed :eek:
....

You made me think of this Pratchett quote:
Miss Dearheart gave him a very brief look, and shook her head. There was movement under the table, a small fleshy kind of noise and the drunk suddenly bent forward, colour draining from his face. Probably only he and Moist heard Miss Dearheart purr: ā€˜What is sticking in your foot is a Mitzy ā€œPretty Lucretiaā€ four-inch heel, the most dangerous footwear in the world. Considered as pounds per square inch, itā€™s like being trodden on by a very pointy elephant. Now, I know what youā€™re thinking: youā€™re thinking, ā€œCould she press it all the way through to the floor?ā€ And, you know, Iā€™m not sure about that myself. The sole of your boot might give me a bit of trouble, but nothing else will. But thatā€™s not the worrying part. The worrying part is that I was forced practically at knifepoint to take ballet lessons as a child, which means I can kick like a mule; you are sitting in front of me; and I have another shoe . Good, I can see you have worked that out. Iā€™m going to withdraw the heel now.
 
I think one would have to be careful not to poke a hole in the sheets during missionary.
 
Am I totally naive, but why, in so many porn movies, does the actress wear huge great heels? I can't think of anything more ridiculous to wear during sex. It can't be a BDSM thing, because I'm don't watch those. Is it some bizarre law about the actress not be (completely) naked, so a pair of patent heels ticks that box? :confused:
I can't help but think of all the ruined bed-sheets & mattresses

Big ass clown shoes would be more ridiculous. :D

I've worn socks during sex. Never shoes, of any kind!
 
Heels are a turn on for me if they are classy and not them stupid platform things that look ridiculous.
 
I'd much rather have heels than spitting. It also puts you in the right position when you are standing.
 
I love heels during sex for 3 specific reasons: 1. There is a bondage angle to it, because they are precarious, and force a a lady to walk with care, and caution 2. There is an empowerment angle to it at the same time, because there is a confidence, and power to a woman who can just rock the shit out of a tall heel 3. They just look great! You see the flex in the cards, and up the thigh. Gives the butt a little lift and pop
 
How about i just want to wear hells anything from 4" to 6", during sex or not. But there are those rare occasions when they just get in the way.
 
I asked my husband once about the heels in porn and if he found that sexy or if he wanted me to wear heels to bed occasionally. He said he thought it was ridiculous and that he loves my bare feet. I always wondered if some porn actresses didnt wear heels because they didnt have very attractive feet. Who know, different strokes for different folks. By the way, I do sometimes where socks when we have sex. Sometimes because my tootsies get cold and my husband has said that he thinks the socks are cute. But usually bare feet. Plus he sometimes likes to suck my toes, which I LOVE.
 
for display - in the air ;)
I went home with a woman one night after a date - she went into another room and came out in these outrageous red heels. I asked, aren't those hard to walk in? She said - oh honey they're not for walking!
 
I love to wear heels during sex! my husband loves when I wear stockings and heels, too...have to admit, it looks so hot when my heels are on his shoulders or when he is holding them apart when I'm on my back.
 
I love to wear heels during sex! my husband loves when I wear stockings and heels, too...have to admit, it looks so hot when my heels are on his shoulders or when he is holding them apart when I'm on my back.

oh god yes....
 
In response to the OP ... I wonder if it's part of it is the aesthetics of feet - they're apparently difficult to make 'attractive' during sex scenes. I remember reading somewhere that female porn actors learning to point their toes during filming (where did I read? who knows ... maybe in my own head), but it's probably difficult to remember that all the time.
 
In response to the OP ... I wonder if it's part of it is the aesthetics of feet - they're apparently difficult to make 'attractive' during sex scenes. I remember reading somewhere that female porn actors learning to point their toes during filming (where did I read? who knows ... maybe in my own head), but it's probably difficult to remember that all the time.

Yeah, I think (and don't quote me on this, 'cause I can't remember where I heard it), it has something to do with the shape of the leg. The stiletto heels makes it easier for the foot to point which, as I understand it, causes the calves to be more defined and changes the shape of the quads and glutes as well to make them more aesthetically pleasing artistically speaking. More shadows to lend definition or something, I guess.

On another note, I seem to remember a long ago psychology class on sexual deviancy that mentioned that shoe and lingerie fetishes were tied for the most common. Feet, on the other hand, were one of the less common fetishes at the time, ranking somewhere below anal and what has become known as "pegging" (which weren't near as popular). Then again, I'm probably, as usual, about three decades or more out of date. (I think it was only three decades ago I took that class. And don't ask me about the films they showed in class. You really don't want to know. Some things can't be unlearned.)
 
Back
Top