Isle of Lesbos II

:eek:

Hell I didn't have a choice. Women make me suicidal, sad but true.
Soooo...I am off the market.
No sex in over a year..of any kind...
BUT we will not discuss the dudes here...uh-uh, no way.

flops into a chair and places my booted feet on a near by end table.

Where are the rest of the ladies, hmmm?

Ladies like ME? Hmm? :wiggly eyebrows:

I've missed you. I've even missed Amy a little bit ;)

I've actually missed Amy a LOT *cries*

*wipes tears* So. Which one can I have? :D

I'm Bunny. I post here infrequently. Usually, I can be found in the BDSM section, but I like coming here sometimes.

I'm 29 (oh, God!), bi, and happily single. I work at home. I've also been sick the last few days, so I'm desperately scrambling to get caught up at the moment, which means it makes perfect sense that I'm here wasting time. Procrastination for the win!

*Takes the biggest muffin Luna has and a handful of strawberries*

Where are the rest of the ladies, hmmm?

Who the FUCK are you calling a lady?

Missed you too, hon.

As for your question, "Which one can I have?"... no need to be too choosy... have them ALL! ;)

I'm Bunny. I post here infrequently. Usually, I can be found in the BDSM section, but I like coming here sometimes.

I'm 29 (oh, God!), bi, and happily single. I work at home. I've also been sick the last few days, so I'm desperately scrambling to get caught up at the moment, which means it makes perfect sense that I'm here wasting time. Procrastination for the win!

Hi, BiBunny.

Just a word of warning... Be careful, Luna's big "muffin" will burn your fingers. (but worth it cuz it's as nice as her sticky buns! :D )

If it weren't for FB, I wouldn't even know that she were still breathing. She is unutterably MEAN to me.

gives you the slow once over~undressing you with my eyes...

:D

Oh yeah...women like YOU.

watches BB eat muffin and strawberries with a decidedly lascivious facial expression.

Huh? Wha??

Who the FUCK are you calling a lady?

Missed you too, hon.

As for your question, "Which one can I have?"... no need to be too choosy... have them ALL! ;)

Hi, BiBunny.

Just a word of warning... Be careful, Luna's big "muffin" will burn your fingers. (but worth it cuz it's as nice as her sticky buns! :D )

Well OBVIOUSLY not you, you friggin' heifer!

Also, *cries*. it's like the three friggin' amigas...*sniffles*
*burps*
And you ain't gotta warn the smexy bunneh, she KNOWS.

I *may* have planned it that way. :p

SEE?

*runs in, discreetly tweaks Luna's left nipple, overtly gropes girlsmiley's ass, gets a cuppa and runs back out**

** briefly runs back in and yells **

TOP A THE MORNING, Y'ALL!

Dancing into the room, singing 'Cornflake Girl', wearing my sexy French maids outfit, picking up empty wine bottles and dirty glasses. "My, my don't we drink a lot."

Waging my finger at Luna, "Please do not tempt me with all those fattening foods".:eek:

Cuddling up to Amy, Top of the Afternoon to you luv!:kiss:

Waltzing over to Bunny, sliding my knees between her legs, showing her just how sexy a table dance can be, hoping she'll notice my silver choker with the silver ring attached. ;)

Stickygirl I just love Tori Amos, I think she's the best overall musical artist of our time, it's too bad she gets more recognition in Europe than she does here. The only problem I have with Tori is she isn't LESBIAN. Worse yet she's married to some dude.

Hi Saphs, I love your country. The only thing is I have a hard time understanding some of you English. It's like some don't speak English at all. I haven't been there since I was 13 but I do remember the women were hot but the men as being rather dull, as most men are. Surprising you're not all Lesbians. Come to think about it, surprising we're all not Lesbian.

Nice to meet you girlsmiley, sit down next to me and whisper all your darkest secrets. Maybe just a little gossip too.

I'll be back after I wash all the dirty glasses and plates. Luna next time bring paper plates please.:rolleyes:

I hope you it's ok if I post here but I'd like to hear your views? I've been listening to Tori Amos quite a bit and love her music, and I know a lot of her lyrics describe feminist issues. My mother also got me into Cyndi Lauper and she's been doing some good work for LGBT kids who find themselves homeless Rolling Stone

Tori Amos' lyrics are pretty opaque so I'm not sure I can unpick their meaning. Are there other musicians with messages you admire and why? Answers on a postcard please :)

These two music videos are from 1993 when Melissa Etheridge came out. The first 'I'm The Only One', is very suggestive of who she really is. The second ' Come to My Window', I just can't watch without breaking down, I was there once, so many of us don't survive, I did and I thank God for that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_SEmcFVG-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaY5-LGYJKc&feature=fvwp

This one I included because I just love it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNZ_Y3YAZYc&feature=endscreen

freak'in, frack'in double post!

Last edited:
** Stops by on my way to the shower after a GREAT workout, throws my towel in Luna's face, flashes Dyslexicea and runs out **

Oh, and

MORNING, Y'ALL!!!

Following Amy to the shower!;)

Story of my life, to late. I really could have used a workout!

I didn't mean to ignore the rest of you. Hi all you lovely ladies have a Great Evening.

Waltzing over to Bunny, sliding my knees between her legs, showing her just how sexy a table dance can be, hoping she'll notice my silver choker with the silver ring attached. ;)

Woo-hoo! Hawt.

I feel like I should put my pimp hat on. :p

Woo-hoo! Hawt.

I feel like I should put my pimp hat on. :p

Put on, I was kinda thinken more about taken it off.:p

But you can leave the pimp hat on, it's soooooo cute.

I just can't help myself I'm so horny, but I'll be back home tomorrow, I'm sure Jessie is going to cure that problem. Of course I'm going to make her cure me over and over again.:D

Hello ladies

I'm going to try to quote from another thread, 'Isle of Lesbos', which seemed to have been active for sometime but as all but the masturbating and cock sucking treads seems to have fallen by the wayside. Maybe just because it had became so big, just to many pages.

I think I would have liked Safe_Bet, just from reading her posts from that old thread. Like me she's a lesbian, married, 'IN LOVE' with her wife and a mother. I'm married, IN LOVE with my wife and mother of two marvelous daughters, fraternal twin.

Forget my nick just call me Diane. Dyslexicea as a nick surely wasn't one of my brightest ideas. Diane puts note on refrigerator, "write down ideas, throw in the trash can, the one under the sink should do nicely".

As Safe_Bet said " Welcome. Pour yourself a drink, sit here on the sofa next to me and lets get to know one another." You can snuggle if you like, I just love to snuggle, that is unless Jessie's home but if you ask her nicely she may let you snuggle with both of us.

My name nancy,
I am 43 bisexual and dsabled and confined to wheelchair. I hope the are ladies out there who want to find right woman but are findIng it hard to acomplish. Hopw to hear from you single women 35 to 43.

Nancy

My name nancy,
I am 43 bisexual and dsabled and confined to wheelchair. I hope the are ladies out there who want to find right woman but are findIng it hard to acomplish. Hopw to hear from you single women 35 to 43.

Nancy

You're hoping they find that hard to accomplish? SERIOUSLY???

I hope just the opposite. I hope everyone easily finds somebody to love, care about and to care about them.

I really hope you didn't mean it like it came out.

Put on, I was kinda thinken more about taken it off.:p

But you can leave the pimp hat on, it's soooooo cute.

I just can't help myself I'm so horny, but I'll be back home tomorrow, I'm sure Jessie is going to cure that problem. Of course I'm going to make her cure me over and over again.:D

So I can...leave my hat on? :cool:

You're hoping they find that hard to accomplish? SERIOUSLY???

I hope just the opposite. I hope everyone easily finds somebody to love, care about and to care about them.

I really hope you didn't mean it like it came out.

Check the post history. It's more or less the same thing, ad nauseam.

Dear Bi People,

There's a reason people hate us.

~Bunny

hi all

So I can...leave my hat on? :cool:

Check the post history. It's more or less the same thing, ad nauseam.

Dear Bi People,

There's a reason people hate us.

~Bunny

thanks bunny least there are people who understand the struggle.

A message to people who say they are "open minded" if you are open minded that great. if you say you are open minded but in you are not dont be phoney be real.
Nancy

thanks bunny least there are people who understand the struggle.

A message to people who say they are "open minded" if you are open minded that great. if you say you are open minded but in you are not dont be phoney be real.
Nancy

Whom was ^^ THAT ^^ aimed at???

Funny you should ask that question I

Whom was ^^ THAT ^^ aimed at???

You are the one who started this thread by saying everyone is welcome so that why I joined awhile back. I introduced myself & replied to posts.

No one bothered to reply or, find out who I was. so yes, I consider that being closeminded.

nacy

You are the one who started this thread by saying everyone is welcome so that why I joined awhile back. I introduced myself & replied to posts.

No one bothered to reply or, find out who I was. so yes, I consider that being closeminded.

nacy

Heh.

Checking your posting history it doesn't appear that you ever comment on the original Isle of Lesbos thread (which was started by my late wife, BTW, not me = she was the NICE one!)

So you must be referring to this thread and both BiBunny and I responded to you the same day...

So...

1.) I have NO freak'in idea what you are talking about.

2.) If you have a chip on your shoulder about something I said/did/didn't do you need to spit it out MUCH more clearly.

3.) If you are taking a whack at my late wife for some bizarre reason you best be jumping your ass back QUICK LIKE, capishe?

I'm thinking Nancy is having trouble managing whatever keyboard she's stuck with. That can be a big part of disabled.

I am positive that she did not mean to leave words out of her original post.

But the reason I dropped by was to give Amy a big thumbs up for the funny and smart comments she's been leaving to a certain old queen of our mutual... um... acquaintance, god help us.

:)

I'm thinking Nancy is having trouble managing whatever keyboard she's stuck with. That can be a big part of disabled.

But the reason I dropped by was to give Amy a big thumbs up for the funny and smart comments she's been leaving to a certain old queen of our mutual... um... acquaintance, god help us.

I have seen more typing mistakes on these boards by people who aren't disabled. It's much easier to upfront to begin with>

nancy

**takes a bow**

Thanks, Stella. He likes to jump on my comments, but that's okay because I enjoy poking him with a sharp stick.

I did have to walk away however when he started with the "I'm sure some man was really mean to you at some point. But from your posts, I'll have to assume that you obviously deserved it." shit.

Because of the feeling I still have from being serially raped, if I would have responded to him after he said shit like that it would have gotten REALLY ugly, really fast. I refuse to give him that.

Back