Educator Roll Call

ManOSafety

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 3, 2000
Posts
10,060
Hey, why not? There are plenty of threads out there where people of a like mind can find one another. I decided to take a stab and see if I could create a place for educators to stop in, post some comments and just say hello to one another. So, if you are an educator (any age, any subject) or just like us stop by and say hi.

Don't let the s/n fool you, that was from a previous job, but I like the name enough that I'm not going to change it.

I'm a high school math teacher and I'm hoping to hear from more of you.
 
Congratulations Wanderer. Hopefully you'll be able to find a job in this economy as well!
 
Welcome Rox! You're brave for doing elementary. The younger the kids get, the shorter my patience gets. LOL :p
 
Hey there Rox. I'm an elementary teacher too. We gotta stick together you know.
 
Hey, why not? There are plenty of threads out there where people of a like mind can find one another. I decided to take a stab and see if I could create a place for educators to stop in, post some comments and just say hello to one another. So, if you are an educator (any age, any subject) or just like us stop by and say hi.

Don't let the s/n fool you, that was from a previous job, but I like the name enough that I'm not going to change it.

I'm a high school math teacher and I'm hoping to hear from more of you.

I have a Ph.D. is sexology with minors in Lewinskys and swallowing. Sorry, couldn't resist.:)
 
Hey Rox and IAboy

It's amazing how different and yet the same teaching is across the grade levels. Some of the same issues that you face with a 1st grader are the same I face with a 12th grader, it's just the content that changes.

I also think it's pretty cool how different teachers are perfect for the grade levels that they get. The same way that I don't have the patience for elementary ages, seems to be the level of impatience that elementary teachers would have for secondary students.

Nancy, you are welcome to share your witticisms with us any time you'd like. Now I might have to ask you to remain after class for some special counselling though...
 
Good point. We are all overworked and underpaid too LOL>
 
36/m newly established assistant principal here with nine years of teaching high school English under my belt, in addition to other things under the belt. ;-)

Currently in Tucson, but moving to Indiana for the AP job. Nice to see so many other naughty educators!
 
college prof

hey teaching is a passion for some of us.. having taught elementary through grad school.. each area was exciting..
 
How bright am I?

I took a middle school position in SPED and to really kick it off I am a first year teacher! This economy calls for some harsh choices. After completing this first year, I have been BDSM enough to do it again.
I will again be teaching Emotionally Disturbed. The real question is who is more disturbed; the students or the teacher?
 
sweety, its teachers like you that turned me into the sex crazed maniac i am now.....sooo many wet dreams about my teachers that looked like your AV

Hopefully my students have a few more years before that kinda stuff starts. I teach 4th grade, so it should be a couple more years at least.
 
I am currently finishing up my college years going into education.

PrettyKitty....I'd love to chat with you. You have yahoo or anything like that?
 
Back
Top