With a mischievious grin...

there are not enough words....

admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fine, foxy*, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, sightly, splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, well-formed, wonderful

All the synonyms for beautiful.

Truly spectacular pics you posted today - I am in awe! Very beautiful and seductive:rose: You were right about the lighting too.

xxx
Tyler

Just found your thread. Gotta say you are incredibly gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Yes very Lucky for Us .. and a Great use of Lighting .. and What a way to start my morning :)

attachment.php

Such a Firm Body !!!!

attachment.php

And plenty of nawty thoughts ..lol MYW

Thanks For Sharing ... Glad your feeling Better .. :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Lucky for you, I am not a football fan.

Lucky for me, the light was beautiful today.

not just the light!
I so love the first pic - I could instantly imagine slowly rousing you from your slumber with a series of well places kisses and firm hands rubbing :heart:

WOW you are so sexy hot it setting my PC

Lucky for you, I am not a football fan.

Lucky for me, the light was beautiful today.

on fire!! And just think if you want a balck man slut you're going to call me first. Thanks I think. But with a body like you nhave it would be worth it top be your slut./

She's alive!!!!!

Glad to hear that you are feeling better

Thank you :). You can usually find me on the GB if I'm not posting in my thread...just a head's up.

Who needs a fire to warm up after that pic?

It's a beautiful fire. But thank you :)

Some roasting hot buns

Pretty sure the buns were chilled through by the time I finished taking photos.

Ah my dear did anyone tell you that your pictures are very enjoyable.

*Looks over the thread*

Oh I see one or two might have said so, none the less now I add my voice to that train of thought.

As for music, Hinder - Lips of an Angel is always enjoy and I do believe you may enjoy Lykke Li - Get Some.

I appreciate it in every iteration, so thank you. I will look up your suggestions :)

mmm, I love your ass and can just picture myself coming up behind you and sliding my hard cock inside you against the wall.

My goodness. Vivid.

A doubly hot photo

And i can't resist with your stated liking of long words...

llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

It is a word don't believe me.... click here

I know it is a place name but hey, I used to live just up the road from it.

I'm guessing...Welsh? I didn't click the link. I believe you :)

Are you talking about the way you feel or the pic?
I would love to warm up with you in front of your fire.

It's a date.

OMG....so beautiful.....from your neck exposed for some soft biting...to your hips and ass raised just slightly...growls

To some lovely hard nipples peeking thru

Thank you :) I had fun taking them.

Indeed!

Thanks!

Thank you, I'm glad you're not a football fan either. Those are amazing and you look so sexy again (or is it still). I love your ass as you lay on the bed just waiting to be taken. Then there is the picture of your sexy tits and hard nipple just waiting to be freed from your nighty and sucked and tweaked. You are so beautiful and sexy!

Thanks!

Just fantastic! You are lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you :)

MYW-Glad you are back, hope all is well. (Slowly saunters back to shelter.)

Good to be here :). I am feeling much better, thanks.

Thankfully I have a new smartphone! Gorgoues body!

Thanks!

there are not enough words....

admirable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fine, foxy*, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, lovely, magnificent, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, sightly, splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, well-formed, wonderful

All the synonyms for beautiful.

Awwww....very sweet of you. I like pulchritudinous best. Thank you :)

You make such good use of soft natural light.

And that fabric is so sheer...it's barely there.

It's really my favorite way to take photographs, of anything.

It's a very fine silk.

Lucky for us, too.

Good! :)

Oh WOW!!! Amazing!!!

Thanks!

Truly spectacular pics you posted today - I am in awe! Very beautiful and seductive. You were right about the lighting too.

xxx
Tyler

Thank you! I like to be right ;)

wow sexy show :)

Thank you :)

You are beyond gorgeous.

That's very sweet, thank you.

Just found your thread. Gotta say you are incredibly gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Aw, thanks! Welcome :)

Yes very Lucky for Us .. and a Great use of Lighting .. and What a way to start my morning

Such a Firm Body !!!!

And plenty of nawty thoughts ..lol MYW

Thanks For Sharing ... Glad your feeling Better ..

Thank you :) Glad you enjoyed them.

Is that a bare skin rug I see? absolutely gorgeous.

not just the light!
I so love the first pic - I could instantly imagine slowly rousing you from your slumber with a series of well places kisses and firm hands rubbing

I think it's just a trick of the light. And thanks :)

My oh my.....just when I think I can't find a hotter woman on here, I find you.

Lit is full of surprises that way ;)

on fire!! And just think if you want a balck man slut you're going to call me first. Thanks I think. But with a body like you nhave it would be worth it top be your slut./

Thank you :).

Lol ummmmm wow that was difficult to read but totally hilarious.

So I have a penis and since you have a vagina it totally makes sense to see if they are compatible with one another. I think we should make a play date for them. Have you ever been to Indiana? I hear it is lovely thi time of year.

Do you like getting that beautiful ass licked?

By my boyfriend, with whom I am monogamous and incredibly happy? Yes, I love it.

Lol ummmmm wow that was difficult to read but totally hilarious.

So I have a penis and since you have a vagina it totally makes sense to see if they are compatible with one another. I think we should make a play date for them. Have you ever been to Indiana? I hear it is lovely thi time of year.

Indiana huh? You're trying to woo me with Indiana? Aim higher.

Put that away, I meant aim higher in your goals.

:eek: The GB?? omg no!!! LOL:p

It's true ;).

Back