With a mischievious grin...

You know, I'm not a huge cucumber fan. I love to cook actually so I'm always just looking for what looks nice and fresh and wonderful.

oh oh i could save you a bunch of time with those last 3 descriptions, i'll just lay down in front of you and you can "eat me" :D

Glad to see that you're back here posting, just in general really, but the pictures are a helluva lovely extra bonus as well.

Some of your last pics, with the blurred out cropping made me think that you had a blanket over you during the picture taking.

And I don't know which had me more excited, seeing your beautiful frame in gloriously teasing poses....or a sexy chick in a blanket fort.

;)

*gives a big warm bearhug* Don't be a stranger, hun.

LOVE the last shot with you in the tshirt... it appears you're quite well proportioned all over my dear. You certainly have my attention ;)

Ha! They are pretty hard to keep under wraps, I admit it. You know...there hasn't really been a ton of boobage in this thread so far. I might need to remedy that.

I do love to cook! So so much. At heart I'm a baker but cooking is great too. Feeding people a great meal warms my heart.

attachment.php

Preparing and sharing food with someone is such a social thing to do. It makes everyone feel good and puts them in a warm mood.

Of course, sitting across the table from a beautiful woman who's lovely boobs look like they're about to spill out of her top every time she leans forward as she smiles and laughs makes the mood even warmer.

I want to play in the blanket tent!
And I always read your name as Markyourwhore.

Ha it is so funny that you guys see the background that way. I would never have thought of it. Not a bad interpretation of my name...either way it doesn't 100% sound like me :)

I was thinking that the lingerie makes you look hot, but then I realized it is you who makes the outfit look sexy!

Why thank you :)

Ok I'm just going to write down that schedule .... now start my detective work on finding said gym, work and grocery store ...

I wish you godspeed.

oh the things I'd do to have you laying next to me right meow...beautiful :D

Right meow? Are we playing the meow game? It's harder than you might think to make me purr ;).

I hate to disagree with you but you are not merely a subtle exhibitionist, you are a mistress of the art of exhibitionism. The image shows a mastery of the art.

Thank you for sharing.

I don't even know what to say except that I am truly flattered. Thank you.

oh oh i could save you a bunch of time with those last 3 descriptions, i'll just lay down in front of you and you can "eat me"

Hmmm...subtle exhibition doesn't include blowjobs in the produce department.

mmmmm ... a very sensual image. I like the outline of your nipple straining against the white fabric, and those legs are so enticing ...

Thank you :). Sensual is what I tend to go for.

Yeah, doesn't sound quite convincing

Haha well it's one of the easiest ways to take a good picture with the equipment (camera and subject) that I have :)

Glad to see that you're back here posting, just in general really, but the pictures are a helluva lovely extra bonus as well.

Some of your last pics, with the blurred out cropping made me think that you had a blanket over you during the picture taking.

And I don't know which had me more excited, seeing your beautiful frame in gloriously teasing poses....or a sexy chick in a blanket fort.

*gives a big warm bearhug* Don't be a stranger, hun.

Aw thanks Ken :). The blanket thing cracks me up...like I said in my last post I would never even have thought of that. I do love a good blanket fort though, I mean, c'mon.

LOVE the last shot with you in the tshirt... it appears you're quite well proportioned all over my dear. You certainly have my attention ;)

Haha well thank you...I like to think of myself as...proportional?

Preparing and sharing food with someone is such a social thing to do. It makes everyone feel good and puts them in a warm mood.

Of course, sitting across the table from a beautiful woman who's lovely boobs look like they're about to spill out of her top every time she leans forward as she smiles and laughs makes the mood even warmer.

I agree, like I said, one of my favorite things. I have a huge apron collection and I love to wear a cute hostess apron through dinner.

It helps that the food is so good too ;)

I don't even know what to say except that I am truly flattered. Thank you.

You don't have to say anything, simply let us see the result of your artistry and I for one will be happy.

Although you may well reduce the intelligence of your audience due to lack of blood to the brain. :devil:

Last edited:
Hmmm...subtle exhibition doesn't include blowjobs in the produce department.

Makes me wonder why more guys don't want to go shopping with women. :confused:

Thank you :)
I have a huge apron collection and I love to wear a cute hostess apron through dinner.

It helps that the food is so good too ;)

I'll bet you have have some nice aprons that look very seductive on you, especially if you didn't wear too much under them. Maybe you'll take some pics and show us sometime.

You don't have to say anything, simply let us see the result of your artistry and I for one will be happy.

Although you may well reduce the intelligence of your audience due to lack of blood to the brain. :devil:

Well I appreciate that and I will certainly continue to do so :)

I don't suppose you'd happen to turn up on a road map as one of those "Points of Interest", would make me life a whole lot easier.

Oh sure. I have my own sign and everything. It can make getting home from work a real logjam.

Makes me wonder why more guys don't want to go shopping with women. :confused:

I'll bet you have have some nice aprons that look very seductive on you, especially if you didn't wear too much under them. Maybe you'll take some pics and show us sometime.

You know, I've thought about that before. I should give it a go and see how they turn out :).

Oh sure. I have my own sign and everything. It can make getting home from work a real logjam.

I'm wondering now just what that sign may say ....

"Petite behind, perfect breasts this way"

or

"Terrible Acne, Three Toothed Wonder ahead"

:D

I'm wondering now just what that sign may say ....

"Petite behind, perfect breasts this way"

or

"Terrible Acne, Three Toothed Wonder ahead"

:D

Ah well, isn't that all part of the mystique? ;)

Fortunately I am blessed with near-perfect no-maintenance skin and I never had to have braces. You know. Because of the dentures.

Fortunately I am blessed with near-perfect no-maintenance skin and I never had to have braces. You know. Because of the dentures.

Whoa! . . . . . A beautiful woman who cooks, gives head in the produce department, and who has no teeth. :heart:

This just gets better and better!

Ah well, isn't that all part of the mystique? ;)

That's kind of unfair telling me that, makes you seem even more desirable ... I have a huge kink for women with dentures. ;);)

Denture cream is pretty expensive. Especially the minty fresh kind. I blame my lack of inheritance on bad teeth. Add in some cigarette stains and a dry martini and you and my grannie would get along famously.

Whoa! . . . . . A beautiful woman who cooks, gives head in the produce department, and who has no teeth.

This just gets better and better!

Ha! I meant I wouldn't give head in the produce department. My exhibition goes on behind closed doors ;)

That's kind of unfair telling me that, makes you seem even more desirable ... I have a huge kink for women with dentures.

In that case, you're going to love my mullet.

A very good one ... The effects that you use to add to Your own Beauty ... and You are quite the lovely Lady :)

Thanks For Sharing ...

Aw thank you :)

Denture cream is pretty expensive. Especially the minty fresh kind. I blame my lack of inheritance on bad teeth. Add in some cigarette stains and a dry martini and you and my grannie would get along famously.

Unfortunately my drink is a vodka soda...guess that knocks me out of the running.

I bet it is! As much of a looker as you are, im sure it takes more than a few comments you've already heard 100 times over... But then again the truth is always good to hear! I think I cam think of something to do to get your purring :D

...... Meow

Yeah apparently wasn't meant to be. There ya go fellas one down with a ton more to go to climb this mountain. And to think. I had the vacation of a lifetime planned. Ever been to Indiana? God's country. Well for the first 5 minutes. Then it is off to the pizza hut buffet or maybe even Wendy's. Such a dream crusher.

Last edited:
I bet it is! As much of a looker as you are, im sure it takes more than a few comments you've already heard 100 times over... But then again the truth is always good to hear! I think I cam think of something to do to get your purring :D

...... Meow

Good luck :)

Yeah apparently wasn't meant to be. There ya go fellas one down with a ton more to go to climb this mountain. And to think. I had the vacation of a lifetime planned. Ever been to Indiana? God's country. Well for the first 5 minutes. Then it is off to the pizza hut buffet or maybe even Wendy's. Such a dream crusher.

*snort*

How does grandma feel about skeet shooting? I'm an ace with a shotgun.

In that case, you're going to love my mullet.

Oh now you're just being cruel, the female mullet hair cut has to be the most under-rated sexy cut you could possibly have.

Who doesn't love short front and sides with a long back for pulling on. ;)

Back