but plugs, dildo masterbation, and the

indiguy6969

Experienced
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Posts
38
but plugs, dildo masterbation, and the outdoors

Im a fem gay male, I go to the line between fem gay to trans or identity confusion.

I wear a butt plug almost everyday. I do anal equivalent of kegel exercises with it. I love the consistent conscious feeling of having something inside me. The pressure insde me keep my balls up in hibernation and my dick shrunk to just the head allowing me to wear the smallest tightest panties, jeans, leggings, pantyhose ect.
I have a high sex drive and i work alot so finding time for my guys isn't always easy or convenient and I do love the dirty rush I get being in bathroom at work on break fucking myself in the ass with my 7" dildo and lube that i keep in my car for solo quickie fucks wherever I can get away with it when im in the mood. Park somewhere private, scoot seat back, peel bottoms off and have at my ass until I cum. Or if parking unavailable all I need is a bathroom stall and I can be the quietest in conspicuous person in the bathroom as I'm biting my lips bending over fucking myself from behind. My car in the daylight is my favorite though. My guy friends I play with run from 8-9" and at home my go to dildos are 8" and 10". But they are way to much to handle and leave me feeling exhausted after. My purple jelly 7" hits my spot just right. I started with my sisters vibrator when I was 14 , im 28 now and can bring myself to mindblowing orgasms in just a minute or two with my 7" and feel ready tovrestart the day.
I often wonder if I'll ever get caught.... lok
 
Last edited:
my 8" doc johnson.

Its thick, a full insert able 8", flesh tone and feel, has large soft rubber balls that pad my little ass when im riding its suction cup base. Ive it since I was 17. But way to exhausting to use every where like my thinner purple jelly 7".

Yours?
 
Its thick, a full insert able 8", flesh tone and feel, has large soft rubber balls that pad my little ass when im riding its suction cup base. Ive it since I was 17. But way to exhausting to use every where like my thinner purple jelly 7".

Yours?

I have a 6in dildo that I use, I don't think i'm ready for 8 inches.

I have about 6 - 8 butt plugs and the 1 6in realistic dildo. I probably really only need 2 or 3 plugs and a dildo but I seem to still want more. Does anyone else always feel like they want to try another one ? Can you have enough toys or too many. Variety is the spice of life , isn't it ?
 
Back
Top