Women who like to get teased through their panties...

Love this thread. One of my favorite ways to be rubbed. I especially love it when I am rubbed from behind, and get soaked after having my pussy manhandled.

This is sooooo me!!! It is so erotic to be rubbed from behind, getting soaked that way, either with a skirt on (hand under the skirt) or no pants/skirt.

This is sooooo me!!! It is so erotic to be rubbed from behind, getting soaked that way, either with a skirt on (hand under the skirt) or no pants/skirt.
I love to do that to a woman as well, especially when we are out, because it means we are going to have a really great evening!

Love this thread. One of my favorite ways to be rubbed. I especially love it when I am rubbed from behind, and get soaked after having my pussy manhandled.

love to grind with a lady's rear end and reach around and please her :)

Yes

I certainly enjoy the feel of a woman's underwear getting more and more wet as my fingers explore her needs.

Teasing through panties can be especially erotic when it's happening in a typically off limits place. An airplane, under the table during a dinner party, at a theater, etc. The clandestine nature can add passion. I once got so wet when when a 'friend' was rubbing me in the back seat of a car, I thought I'd leave a puddle. We were riding with friends to the theater and trying to carry on a rational conversation. It brought back memories of teenage groping. When I came, I lost my mind.

Teasing through panties can be especially erotic when it's happening in a typically off limits place. An airplane, under the table during a dinner party, at a theater, etc. The clandestine nature can add passion. I once got so wet when when a 'friend' was rubbing me in the back seat of a car, I thought I'd leave a puddle. We were riding with friends to the theater and trying to carry on a rational conversation. It brought back memories of teenage groping. When I came, I lost my mind.

This. Just this. ♡♡

My top fantasy. In a restaurant, on a plane, in a crowd... you name it. Start with a light tease across my clit and work up to getting a little rough as I become soaked. Whew!

My top fantasy. In a restaurant, on a plane, in a crowd... you name it. Start with a light tease across my clit and work up to getting a little rough as I become soaked. Whew!

Every once in a while, you read something that makes you shift in your seat a bit. This did that.

Have done it in a crowd at a concert-the out come was spectacular ;)

Teasing through panties can be especially erotic when it's happening in a typically off limits place. An airplane, under the table during a dinner party, at a theater, etc. The clandestine nature can add passion. I once got so wet when when a 'friend' was rubbing me in the back seat of a car, I thought I'd leave a puddle. We were riding with friends to the theater and trying to carry on a rational conversation.

Indeed. There is very little that can get me hotter than being teased and touched and kissed through my panties, whether they're sweet little cotton girl panties or sexy lacy naughty panties. I love the barrier, the naughtiness that suggests sneaking off in a public place, or getting groped at work, or in public by someone I just met. I love the pressure of my panties against my lips and clit, and I love when someone pulls my panties tight against my clit, or moves the fabric aside and starts fingering me or fucking me. And, I love to kiss and touch someone through their panties, whether it's a guy or girl.

Sometimes I wear a pair of lace panties to work that's just a tiny bit too small, so they press tight against my pussy all day long, stimulating me every time I move a muscle. I can rock slightly in my chair to pleasure myself discreetly. I love to masturbate in panties, especially if I can get away with it at work.

Indeed. There is very little that can get me hotter than being teased and touched and kissed through my panties, whether they're sweet little cotton girl panties or sexy lacy naughty panties. I love the barrier, the naughtiness that suggests sneaking off in a public place, or getting groped at work, or in public by someone I just met. I love the pressure of my panties against my lips and clit, and I love when someone pulls my panties tight against my clit, or moves the fabric aside and starts fingering me or fucking me. And, I love to kiss and touch someone through their panties, whether it's a guy or girl.

Sometimes I wear a pair of lace panties to work that's just a tiny bit too small, so they press tight against my pussy all day long, stimulating me every time I move a muscle. I can rock slightly in my chair to pleasure myself discreetly. I love to masturbate in panties, especially if I can get away with it at work.

I like the way you think.
We should get together for some panty based fun :devil:

always fun teasing a woman through her panties.especially in public places

Back