Ladies and gents, I present you with...

So as my uni room as of yet, has no mirror, I took this yesterday before going off out with my house mates to get blindly drunk and dance to quite a lot of motown in a little bar called Underground, needless to say it was all very silly. :D
Anyway I thought I would share this little gem, and my NEW SHOES. They're just so pretty. It's not too sexy or anything but I hope you approve.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/DSCN0595_zps27036378.jpg

Nice shoes! I like your outfit as a whole... you must have gotten quite a bit of attention last night... ;)
Great body!

More?? :eek: Having bored myself to pieces trying to write an essay, I may do just that... ;)

I'll certainly be on the lookout for more. I'm starting to think that maybe it's time to move across the pond, lots of beauties from the UK here on Lit :D

Just catching Up, and you are continuing to stun me. Your eyes are so brilliant and bright and inviting. And the Shoes are awesome! Love the low ankle, and your legs are fabulous! Toss in your smile and I'm in awe again :)

This is the perfect way to pass time before writing your essay ;)

Calypso, I Love the naughty and the nice. You are a beautiful young lady and so glad you came to Lit. Welcome and please keep posting to your heart's content :rose:

DSCN0567_zps31475f84.jpg

So hot, so turns me on. it's more than the jeans, but is also something to do with the jeans.

I think it's the nice tight fit of the jeans......;)

Just catching Up, and you are continuing to stun me. Your eyes are so brilliant and bright and inviting. And the Shoes are awesome! Love the low ankle, and your legs are fabulous! Toss in your smile and I'm in awe again :)

This is the perfect way to pass time before writing your essay ;)

Aww, thank you ;) yeah it's pretty good procrastination...I'm just toying with ideas for what to do next. Naughty or nice?

Aww, thank you ;) yeah it's pretty good procrastination...I'm just toying with ideas for what to do next. Naughty or nice?

I'm procrastinating on my own as well. procrastination is always better in pairs ;)

nice than naughty? Or just nice or just naughty? you certainly do entice our minds and body, so it is how you are feeling. We <3 you just the same even though our body wants more and our mind is full of mystery.

Last edited:
I'm procrastinating on my own as well. procrastination is always better in pairs ;)

nice than naughty? Or just nice or just naughty? you certainly do entice our minds and body, so it is how you are feeling. We <3 you just the same even though our body wants more and our mind is full of mystery.

Indeed, I'm kinda wanting that at the moment. Well, I've taken a progression from plain old nice, to sweet jesus naughty...do you want them one at a time? ;) This is just too much fun.

Glad to be able to fill your needs by teasing slowly, one at a time, luring and inspiring our minds, quickening my pulse, letting the words flow and progress as your sense of adventure grows .

I'm very interested in what Sweet Jesus Naughty is though...:devil: I'm very, attentive at the moment ;)

Indeed, I'm kinda wanting that at the moment. Well, I've taken a progression from plain old nice, to sweet jesus naughty...do you want them one at a time? ;) This is just too much fun.
whatever you feel comfortable givng us sweetie.

gorgeous

You are goreous... such a pretty face and great body. Amazing eyes. Would love to see more and hear a bit about what turns you on...

Back