Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I really don't care anymore.

IACT I am hanging out with someone on Sunday because I know he is an easy fuck. Not a great fuck but a fuck is a fuck at this point.

ICT I really don't care anymore.

IACT I am hanging out with someone on Sunday because I know he is an easy fuck. Not a great fuck but a fuck is a fuck at this point.
*Hugs* ICT I have been there and know exactly how you feel. Please don't sell yourself short. I know its hard not to, though.

ICT sometimes I think that a great vacation would be to go nowhere and for everyone to just FUCK OFF! for a week.....or at least a couple of days.

ICT I had dirty thoughts about someone while in the copy room today.

ICT I gave a handjob/blowjob in public yesterday
IACT it was around 6-7pm and fully light out...
IFCT I've never been more aroused in my life.

*Hugs* ICT I have been there and know exactly how you feel. Please don't sell yourself short. I know its hard not to, though.

I don't feel I'm selling myself short.. I'm horny and want a fuck.. he's there and easy... done deal.. :D

ICT I want my niece to invite me to join her & her husband in private where she has me suck his cock for her amusement

ICT I baked a lot today.

IACT only the cheesecake is staying in the house.

IFCT the loneliness just hit me like a ton of bricks.

ICT I have no friends that I can just hang with. I have online friends,only because I can turn them off when I tire of them.

ICT I did not know this thread existed before I started a similar one and now I am embarrassed that I stepped on someone's toes. I'm sorry if I did.

ICT I stayed up way too late last night because I was having a lovely conversation with a good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back