Putting on a Cock Ring

Francis123

Experienced
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Posts
131
I enjoy my tight balls with a wide rubber band over the top of the base of my cock and under my balls , Bought a round cock ring awhile back and it hurt trying to get my balls through it . it was the right size but left a ring around my cock and balls that wasnt pleasant , cureous if others have that problem with them . Or if there lady friend ever helpd to put one on , My friends love it when i wear one ,,My balls are realy tight and they like that as it makes me cum harder
 
i have a set of six 2" (inner diameter) brass ones i bought at a hardware store. I have not had any pain getting my balls in or out of them, but it does take a little effort, and I'm careful. i wore two of them today for several hours, and they were getting a little irritating toward the end. if i put all six on, it is a real stretch, and i can wear them for a few hours... definitely leaves a ring around my sack though. not sure there is a "fix" for that problem. of course, it IS a form of cock & ball torture, and the point is to endure a little hardship perhaps... all for the sake of the incredible look of low hanging balls!
 
cock ring

I like the feel and the pain a little.
I'm wondering if it will make my dick bigger.
 
Odd, spoke to somebody earlier about cock rings. First one I tried was metal, didn't have any problem putting it on as I had help 😁 Prefer the rubber ones we have now. Amazing playing with a nice slick hardon in a cock ring.
 
Airports

I imagine wearing some of that hardware while traveling by air would produce some interesting private searches!
 
I dream of a stainless steel one, they look so fuking sexy...mine are rubber and still quite fun!
 
Cock Ring

I wear one as often and as long as I can. But worry about air travel :) have to take it off for that.
 
I imagine wearing some of that hardware while traveling by air would produce some interesting private searches!

I wear one as often and as long as I can. But worry about air travel :) have to take it off for that.

I worked airport security while going to college (pre-911). A guy set off the machine setting it off and said he had three cock rings on, but he did say he could take them off. I asked him to do it so he went back to the men's room to do it. He came back & dropped 3 such rings in the pass around bucket & walked through with no problem. He picked up the rings from the bucket after they went through the x-ray machine. He went into the men's room on the inside of the gate area, presumably to put them back on.
 
I love my "Big O" elastic cock ring with a vibrator. I put the vibe under my balls. Feels great.
 
Unfortunately, I can't stay on edge to long with it..... I just cant' stop it feels so good.
 
Alternative

I started with a basic cock ring that was part of a set of varying sizes, cheap metal, not a fan. Later I bought an aluminum cock ring and a stainless cock ring. I like the heft of the stainless model, although it's got the potential to slip off, slide down my leg and go rolling across the floor during extended wear.

Then I realized that I could make my own cock ring from PVC pipe and pipe fittings from my local hardware store. For example, 1-1/2" pipe would have one diameter, a 1-1/2" coupling (fitting outside the pipe) would have another diameter, a 2" pipe a third, and a 2" coupling a fourth, etc. Cut to length with a hacksaw and polish the edges with a file and sandpaper and you're good to go. Good for experimenting with different sizes and lengths to find what you're comfortable with.
 
wore my stainless rings all weekend (accept for sleeping) certainly helped with the bulge
 
I love wearing mine, especially in slky panties where its heavy weight drags my balls down
 
I haven't used any metal rings yet but have 4 rubber rings of various diameter with another one the way. Rubber rings allow for some variation in play such as, around the sack only, around the sack and cock and around the cock only. My preference seems to be having a large one around the ball sack only as it tightens up the bag and pushes my cock out. I am wearing that now with a smaller ring around my cock. Metal rings may come later when I want the heft and coldness of metal as part of the experience.
 
Alternatives

I have several alternatives to my "standard" silicon "O" rings with an ID of 1 7/8.
1. The thick rubber bands that are used to hold veggies and lobster claws. They do pull on pubes a bit.
2. 3/16 rope tied in a clove hitch. very adjustable and easy to remove while still hard.
3. 1/2 inch wide nylon webbing cat collar. Adjustable and again easy to remove while still hard.

My limit with the silicon rings is that it's a challenge to get my nuts through when putting it or them on. I guess I have big nuts.
 
Mine have all been from Oxballs as in store bought rings specifically for wear. My guess is that these are much more stretchy than rings from the hardware store and would be easier to put on. My favorite is the Thruster which is about .75" thick with some areas a bit thicker. The thicker areas can be used to push out the sack or lift up your cock. It makes for a nice feeling when doing your day to day activities.
 
Agreed Thruster is my fav silicone ring.
Being a steel guy mostly, Thruster is good to have around for anytime I've risen before getting the damn steel on me!
 
Agreed Thruster is my fav silicone ring.
Being a steel guy mostly, Thruster is good to have around for anytime I've risen before getting the damn steel on me!
I have the Z-balls ball stretcher on order. I don't hold a high hope of it being a great stretcher but thought that in combination with another ring it might work out OK.
 
I have the Z-balls ball stretcher on order. I don't hold a high hope of it being a great stretcher but thought that in combination with another ring it might work out OK.

I saw that one. I wondered if, everything through all of it, it might make for a grand bouncy bulge :D
 
Back
Top