SCOREBOARD: 2015 Survivors' Contest

I don't think there will be a Survivors' Contest this year. :( Only about five people have expressed an interest in playing, and it is Feb. already. If we get more, such as 20 or so, I will set it up again so, if enough of you want a contest this year, let me know. :)

It was always one of my goals from the time I first found Lit. (Although last time I tried to compete, under a different name, I had some health issues that pretty much spiked my entry at under 20pts, I think it was.)

I'll swipe a card and start keeping a tally just in case the balloon goes up. At least, I assume that the scoring would stay the same and only immunities would have to be figured out if there was enough interest.

I only entered the V-day contest in case survivor kicked back up for the contest points.

It is over.

For 2015, yes. (and a belated, and much deserved, congratulations!)

It was my understanding that Boxlicker was saying there would not be a contest for 2016 UNLESS more people let him know they were interested. I was just adding my voice to the five he mentioned had expressed an interest in doing it again in 2016. Now if we can just get fourteen more. :(

I don't think there will be a Survivors' Contest this year. :( Only about five people have expressed an interest in playing, and it is Feb. already. If we get more, such as 20 or so, I will set it up again so, if enough of you want a contest this year, let me know. :)

Based on years passed, once you open the contest, more will come.

"If you build it, they will play."

Survivor has been such a part of the history of Literotica to just allow it to die is just wrong.

"Shane! Come back! Shane! Don't go. Shane!"

I hope we can still have a contest for 2016.

Survivor contest inspired me to write in categories that I wouldn't ordinarily write stories. Survivor is not only good for writers but also for Literotica too.

I was entered last year but I sort of burned out early. I want to enter again this year if there is a contest.

I haven't gotten my scorecard yet and there is no scoreboard set up. Does this mean there is for sure no Survivors' Contest this year?

I haven't gotten my scorecard yet and there is no scoreboard set up. Does this mean there is for sure no Survivors' Contest this year?

Unfortunately, that's what it means. Only about seven people have signed up, and it's already the middle of March.

As Freddy said, in the past, people have signed on while the contest was in progress, but those new entrants usually didn't do anything once they had gotten their scorecards. :(

In the past, I have really enjoyed the contest, as an entrant, as an official mod and as an unofficial mod, but it looks as if it has run its course. We may restart the contest in the future, and I would volunteer to moderate again, but don't count too much on that happening. :(

Unfortunately, that's what it means. Only about seven people have signed up, and it's already the middle of March.

As Freddy said, in the past, people have signed on while the contest was in progress, but those new entrants usually didn't do anything once they had gotten their scorecards. :(

In the past, I have really enjoyed the contest, as an entrant, as an official mod and as an unofficial mod, but it looks as if it has run its course. We may restart the contest in the future, and I would volunteer to moderate again, but don't count too much on that happening. :(

I miss it. It really did provide an extra incentive to write more often, although I am enjoying the more relaxed pace - RL has placed harsh demands this year so far. But I would love to participate again.

I miss it. It really did provide an extra incentive to write more often, although I am enjoying the more relaxed pace - RL has placed harsh demands this year so far. But I would love to participate again.

I did too, but I'm not going to set it up for such a small number of people. If it starts up again, I will volunteer to be the mod, even if unofficially. :)

Back