My wife in front of the camera.

The missing photo

Sorry, the Christmas photo was not showing in the previous post

An unexpected Christmas present that had me speechless. It looked too good to unwrap.....almost ;)

attachment.php

This was the first photo, and believe it or not, her first time wearing lingerie, EVER!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 3,185

An unexpected Christmas present that had me speechless. It looked too good to unwrap.....almost ;)

attachment.php

This was the first photo, and believe it or not, her first time wearing lingerie, EVER!

it looks like it was a very merry christmas. And for the first time ever she made a great choice and looks great in lingerie.

Here is the second shot from the series.

attachment.php

Happy New Years everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3,258
Solo, or does the missus come along? Because a long trip with your partner is FULL of photo opportunities. :devil:

Just an idea for the coming year, that looks to be very interesting for you two.
And ride or not, I am green with envy being part of such a sexy woman discovering new things.

She has come on some long trips with me, but most of my trips are solo. The long hours on the road, or in the wilderness, alone with my thoughts is good for my soul.

I do think the camera is going to take more than scenery shots the next time she is a long. ;)

serious lingerie lust and other tingly feelings :rose:

oh my ... i may need to suggest that we retire our thread in shame ... the beauty, composition and utter sex appeal are stunning ... thanks to you, thanks to your wife - this girl is duly impressed

may you have a wonderful new year!

Thanks so much for the compliments...and please don't retire your thread. I love the zest for life in your photos, and I don't want to get lynched by your adoring fans :D

Thanks Everyone, she took a read through the thread today and enjoyed the feedback. She took some more photos for me to share, and I will post them as she gets a chance to process them.

In response to requests, She's 36, 5'4" brunette, and athletic.

She is also very creative and classy, the photos represent her artistic flair.

attachment.php

Blimey, your wife is stunning, you're a very lucky man and so generous to share your luck with us! Thanks, to you both.

Here is the second shot from the series.

attachment.php

Happy New Years everyone!

attachment.php

Speechless. Absolutely speechless.

Haa haa take requests? This could be the one time I don't complain about a half nude woman draped over a bike. ;)

You are soooo lucky in so many ways. My SO refuses to go riding with me, she works in insurance. :(

Haa haa take requests? This could be the one time I don't complain about a half nude woman draped over a bike. ;)

You are soooo lucky in so many ways. My SO refuses to go riding with me, she works in insurance. :(

We'll have to wait and see about the request. It's cold and snowing these days, so the bikes are hibernating till spring.

She wasn't sure about getting on a bike either. So I borrowed a GoldWing for her first ride. A planned short ride became an all day ride and she was hooked. ;)

attachment.php

That is one toy that I would take my time unwrapping...very beautiful wife. Thanks for sharing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

God that is just some sexy ass lingerie! I love corsets and she just wears them so well! But of course all of the lingerie I've seen on her looks fantastic. These have been some awesome pics.

Thanks for all the comments and compliments. It's been a lot of fun.

Your wife is gorgeous, you are one lucky man, thank you two for sharing. Would love to see that amazing ass of hers bent over on all fours:devil:

Stay tuned :D

it looks like it was a very merry christmas. And for the first time ever she made a great choice and looks great in lingerie.

Yes it was, and a Happy New Year too! She has great taste in all her clothing, so it didn't surprise me that she picked suck great pieces.

Yes, she reads these, so I'm going to chuck in some compliments ;)

You have a beautiful wife. And you are a very good photographer. You capture wonderful pictures of her.

We all look forward to a new year with many more pictures of your lovely wife. I hope she enjoys taking pictures and sharing them with us.

Happy New Year to both of you.
rose-blooming.gif

Yes it was, and a Happy New Year too! She has great taste in all her clothing, so it didn't surprise me that she picked suck great pieces.

Yes, she reads these, so I'm going to chuck in some compliments ;)

I have no doubt she has great taste. :)

Always a good idea to add some compliments. :) keep her in a good mood and happy.:devil:

glad both of you are having fun. hope that continues.

Happy 2013.

Back