spank me!

I love the good feeling of a stress relief spanking or a "good girl" spanking. Anyone else into this? I find it totally erotic .

I'm into it. I also find it stress relieving. Just last night I begged for a spanking, just because I have been stressed and anxious. My Master was happy to oblige. I'm still sore, and still loving it.

Most people I've talked to about that over the years don't understand unless they've experienced it. I think it's exclusive to those of us who are pain sluts, but I don't know if that's true.

You're not alone in that. Not at all.

And erotic? I consider it foreplay. It never fails to leave me wet and aching for something more.

I'm into it. I also find it stress relieving. Just last night I begged for a spanking, just because I have been stressed and anxious. My Master was happy to oblige. I'm still sore, and still loving it.

Most people I've talked to about that over the years don't understand unless they've experienced it. I think it's exclusive to those of us who are pain sluts, but I don't know if that's true.

You're not alone in that. Not at all.

And erotic? I consider it foreplay. It never fails to leave me wet and aching for something more.

Finally, someone who understands the stress relief aspect. It " centers" me!

Finally, someone who understands the stress relief aspect. It " centers" me!

Oh definitely. "Centers" is a good way to put it. I'm sure there's some kind of psychological glitch in me that makes it that way, but why would I care? It's fulfilling, pleasant, extremely erotic and both my partner and I enjoy it and desire it. In other words, it's perfect.

I would not want to live without getting spanked.

Spanking is all over my stories. It's part of life.

Nice to meet you!

:kiss:

Oh definitely. "Centers" is a good way to put it. I'm sure there's some kind of psychological glitch in me that makes it that way, but why would I care? It's fulfilling, pleasant, extremely erotic and both my partner and I enjoy it and desire it. In other words, it's perfect.

I would not want to live without getting spanked.

Spanking is all over my stories. It's part of life.

Nice to meet you!

:kiss:

nice to meet you as well!

Great thread! I'm enjoying reading all of the replies.

I have been fascinated by the idea of spanking for as long as I can remember, and exploring it in a sexual context has been such a release. It is probably no surprise from my username that spanking is one of the things I gravitate towards in stories when I'm searching through tags, and one of my favourite kinks to put into practice.

I'm looking forward to getting to know more people who enjoy giving and receiving spankings *waves hello*

Great thread! I'm enjoying reading all of the replies.

I have been fascinated by the idea of spanking for as long as I can remember, and exploring it in a sexual context has been such a release. It is probably no surprise from my username that spanking is one of the things I gravitate towards in stories when I'm searching through tags, and one of my favourite kinks to put into practice.

I'm looking forward to getting to know more people who enjoy giving and receiving spankings *waves hello*

welcome!

My girl loves when I give her a random spank in public, just to remind her of what will come later ;)

Spank duel

Had an amazing experience with a hotel receptionist I had the good fortune of chatting up. We kind of connected and she agreed to join me for a drink after work. Later we went back to my room.

Regrettably she wouldn't go any further with me, so before driving her home, with nothing to lose, and having verbally admired her ass during that evening, I suggested that we each deliver one spank (to the other's ass). I wanted her in that way, and have long had a fetish for women to dominate me sexually in that way too.

Perhaps since there had been a strong sexual undercurrent throughout, perhaps it was curiosity on her part, however she agreed.

We debated, and I convinced her to go first and spank my ass as hard as she liked. I further dropped my pants, as much for my own thrill as anything.

She met my ass with an open hand that stung, but in a very pleasing and erotic way.

I then had her assume the position over the bed, she wouldn't remove her hotpants (she was wearing sheer, black hotpants for her undergarment) and built a modicum of excitement by fresh airing a few practice spanks. I then warned her it was the next one. I've never spanked a woman's ass so hard, I really laid in, and on landing the flat palm of my hand on her ass, I sunk the join between my thumb and forefinger deep into her ample butt cheeks. And then I squeezed and rubbed.

To my surprise, she never flinched, but simply conceded it had been a very well executed slap. She allowed me to hold her there for a while.

When I dropped her off that night she lent in for a deep kiss, after all that time of denying me. My pride won over, and I denied in return.

But I think of her with great fondness for what we shared

Back