Getting Fit Again (closed)

Ashley’s hands were busy … freeing her lover’s massive prick, from his workout pants as she dropped to her knees beside the workout bench. Lance’s cock was big … at least nine inches , maybe more, she thought. Her hand wrapped around it … stroking him. Her hands traveling up and down the length of his big hard pole, stopping at the top sometimes to give a final little twist. The cock started to leak some pre-cum, and Ashley took her index finger and rubbed the pre-cum around the cock head. It felt great to hold such a warm, thick, throbbing object. Her mouth started to drool; she wanted to taste it again … to suck on it.

“This is not working?” she said playfully, as her big jugs bounced on her chest for him. “Your muscle is only getting harder! My “extra” special massage involves my mouth … that might help … can I suck on it?” she asked him … her eyes begging him. He noted her harden nipples reinforcing Lance’s sense that Ashley’s was totally turned on by him.

Lance groaned as she freed his throbbing cock, her tiny hands pimping his thick meat pole making him groan as he sched for more, but wasn't the only one with more on his mind

Her eyes twinkled as she playfully asked to suck his cock

" oh I was hoping you would say that" he said with a grin as his eyes slipped from hers to the massive pair of tits between his legs. His had slid down to catch one hard nipple, he playfully tugged at it as er eyes slid back to his throbbing cock

"After all. You have worked me out a little bit. It's time I work you out a little bit" he said with a smile as his othe let hand slid to the back if her neck, pulling her to his cock

His cock jutted out before her, throbbing hard, eager for satisfaction. Ashley noticed and slipped forward … as both her hands stroked the monstrous thing … she licked his cockhead, her hands directing the cock to rub against her beautiful face as her wet lips sucked at the cock’s sensitive underside.

Then her mouth slipped over his cock head. She began to swallow his ENTIRE rod …. Inch by inch! Lance watched … astonished …his cock tingled in joy … her warm wet tight throat was as wonderful as her pussy … but add the wiggling teasing tongue that licked at his shaft as his cock went deeper and deeper … he was in a dreamland of bliss!

Ashley loved cock … and Lance’s was special … not only for its size … but how powerful it looked. The length and the thickness … it demanded her attention and it got it. But with most of the shaft now down her throat … she got a better look at his potent balls. They were exciting too! So big and full … with just enough “hang” to them. Her mouth watered just looking at them. “Oh god I need to lick them” She thought, totally turned on.

Lance watched her mouth get to the base of his fuck stick. Her pink tongue flicked across his big balls, licking off the juices of her sucking. Then she began to suck his prick in earnest, as he helped her by thrusting his cock in and out of that moist warm pocket of her mouth. She sucked harder, as her head bobbed up and down with hungry suction. As her head moved faster, bobbing up and down on the fully swollen shaft of his huge veined prick in a sweet abandon. He groaned, and shoved his cock between her lips as those lips rode up and down his cock as her full, big breasts swayed on her chest. Her bosom and her hungry mouth were driving him mad with passion.

He growled as her lips slathered over his shaft, her eyes glistening as she eyes his thick hard cock greedily. Suddenly she slid deeper, her tight throat opening up as his manhood plunges deep into her throat, her deft tongue slipping out to slather at his balls. She was fucking amazing!!

Her head bobbed faster and faster as his hips began to shift into her. The sounds of er gurgling gulps filled the air as he slid a hand to the back if her head and pumped his hips intonherbface, ficking her dirty little throat hard and fast

As his hips thrust into her, her full gorgeous tits jiggled with his impacts

"Oh shit. Girl" he groaned as he pulled her off of his cock

"Wrap those big ass tits around my cock" he growled as he shifted his hips, his cock sliding down er neck and ver the full swel of one hefty orb

He stood up, yanked her up to her feet and laid her back down on the bench, her full massive tits bounced deliciously. He quickly straddled her stomach, thrusting his rigid cock against her chest innate valley made by your full firm melons

After their first encounter, Ashley knew Lance loved breasts and loved to cum all over them. So it did not surprise her that she was on her back pressing her jugs together as he thrust his cock between them. The blonde was using just the right amount of pressure on her heavy tits so his cock was surrounded with soft tit flesh. She even started to stroke his cock with her breasts rubbing along his shaft as he fucked into them.

She kept at it … and Lance started to pump his hips faster, sliding between her tits, the swollen head popping free every so often. Ashley took those opportunities to lick his cock head as Lance moaned. Ashley asked him, “You like big soft tits don’t you?” she did not wait for his answer and then suggested “ … Why don’t you let your wonderful cock squirt it’s load all over my set!!” when she finished her suggestion she stroked his cock with her tits faster.

Lance’s length slid through the incredible silky smoothness of the blonde's tits, his cock throbbing wildly. He paused on a deep thrust so Ashley could kiss the head of his cock. She did just that … he kept his cock there and she engaged in what looked like a heavy make-out session with his cock, her lips and tongue moving over his cock. Almost like she was French kissing his cock!! She was one cock hungry woman!! It felt amazing on his cock.

He smiled down at her as she took her tits in hand and began to really work him. Her soft silky tits swelled over his shaft, his meat disappearing into her full firm melons, her small brown nipples were dark and hard as he gazed down at the delicious blond as she spoke. She began to rub her tots along his shaft as he thrust into them. Her ful melons jiggling as the swelling flesh came into impact with his trusting hips

"Oh yeah baby. You got me!" He said with a grin, " he told her as he paused and she began to wrap her lips around the head if his cock beer tongue lapping and wriggling on the fat stiff head of his cock

He groaned, "you've worked out my chest. So unthought I would work out yours. "He told her with a grin as he reached down and pinched her hard nipples. Then he slipped free if the grasp of her delicious melons. He stepped around toward her head, he grabbed her and slid her so her head was off the bench

"And now I am moving into the next workout. I'm gonna work out those pretty lips of yours and that tight young throat" he told her with a grin as he leaned down and ran te head of his cock over her lush full lips. He leaned more an her lips opened, wrapping his member in that warm wriggling mouth if hers. He pushed further as her head hung low. He slowly leaned fuehrer and watched as her throat swelled as his hick cock slid deeper and deeper down her throat. His fingers returned to her hard nipples, tugging on them. He pressed his cock even deeper, watching as more than half his cock slid into her tiny gorgeous face. Deeper and deep he thrust in one long slow motion

Ashley loved sex … and she was good at it because of her enthusiasm and the joy she had doing it. But there were still some skills she needed to learn. This was where Lance’s experience was helpful. She sucked on the throbbing cock as it went into her hungry mouth. Her lips slipping over the head of the swollen gland as Lance groaned in pleasure. She pressed her tongue against the slit in the tip of the big throbbing cock and licked away the drops of pre-cum. Moaning at the wonderful taste, she licked all the way around the cock head as it went deeper and deeper. Her mouth slowly took in his dick, inch-by-inch, as if she was a sword swallower. But after 8 inches went in … She started to gag on it … her hands on his legs as Lance’s cock retreated. It was with pride Lance began to slowly refeed her his cock. Her gagging reaffirmed the big size of his cock. Each time she started to gag, he retreated. But each time his cock would go deeper before she would gag, until he had his giant cock thrusting in and out of her face. Face fucking her.

Ashley’s hungry mouth and throat soon had Lance’s cock twitching in anticipation. She was learning to be a better lover, and it was because of Lance. He was happy to oblige, as he cupped her heavenly soft tit flesh, while he squeezed her nipples between the thumb and index finger of each of his hands. Encouraged by Ashley's moans, he even began to twist them harder between his fingers. Her legs wiggling and rubbing together … as he pleasured her tits. She was getting off on his playing with her nipples! He tugged and twisted harder as she squealed. His cock driving in her mouth faster. He yanked on the nipples as her hips started to dry hump the air … He kept at it … wondering if he could cause her an orgasm just from teasing her sensitive nipples. It did not take long and right at the peak of her excitement he PINCHED her nipples extra hard and her belly trembled and her pussy lips started to twitch, confirming her orgasm.

He smiled with lust as he watched her mouth take more and more of him. Her deft tongue slithering against the bottom of his shaft as he fed his cock deeper and deeper. He watched as his cock slid into her throat, her slender neck swelling as he watched his cock drive deep into her throat. With her laying on her back, her head hanging off of the bench her throat was lined up to take his long thick cock. Then she was finally taking all of him, his heavy balls hit her face. Them he began to fuck her throat

As his hips began to pump in and out of her in long slow strokes, his heavy balls brushed he face again and again. His hands groped at her massive breasts, squeezing the Ying pillowy flesh. His fingers pinching at her hard nipples harder and harder. He watched as her hips and thighs wiggled about, her pussy aching for him. But now it was about him exercising her throat. Teaching her how to take a good face fucking

His hips pumped faster and faster, the gurgling sloppy choking sound filled the air, joining with the moans of their pleasure. His hips pumped faster and harder as he began to really fick her face and her throat. His fingers pinching and tugging at her nipples as her body shifted and throbbed under him. His heavy balls slapping into her face. Then he watched as her whole body began to throb and twitch and he pinched harder at her nipples, tugging on them and watching the full swells of her breasts jiggle as her whole body quivered in her orgasm. His thrusting hips rammed into her tight little throat as it tightened around his cock, the slick juicy hear driving him over the edge as she came

He pulled his cock free, his member glistening with er spit. He took his cock in hand and stroked his heavy meat as he let go of her tits. With a few quick strokes of his cock he came. Thick pearly gobs of cum shit forth from his throbbing cock. The first streamer of cum spattering over her thigh and lower abdomen, but each twitch of his cock spewed more cum, and her massive tits soon became covered in his extasy. His cum spattering the full curves if er chest, thick gobs landing on he dark hard nipple as he grunted and groaned through his orgasm.

His body shuddered as he released his throbbing member, and he gazed down on her gorgeous cum covered form. He stepped back, looking down at his neighbors daughter, smiling at the mess he had made of her. Spot trailed over her face, cum slowly slid down her heavenly tits, and she was smiling like he was

"Now that was a workout" he said breathlessly, as he took his cock on hand and rubbed his member over her cute little face, milking the last bit of cum ont her face

Ashley’s hungry mouth licked his cock clean. Lance could tell, she liked cum and this was not a chore ... she wanted to swallow as much of his seed as she could. After she was done, she sat up cleaning off the rest of his love juices from her face and body.

“Wow that was fun … I’m tingling all over!” She told him. “I think you lost a few pounds of cum!! The bad news is I think I gained them!” She said giggling.

“Shall we work out for real now?” she asked looking at him. Her body was glowing like before with that “just fucked look”.

He laughed at her cute joke, admiring her flesh as she rubbed his seed into her massive rack. He tugged his shorts back up, tucking his heavy cock away

" by all means, I believe the ball is in your court. What's next on your training agenda for me?" He asked as she sat up

“Let’s start with some light weight training” Ashley suggested as she grabbed some hand weights, for herself and him. “I will first demonstrate the proper form, and then we’ll work out together.” Ashley was still topless, but she thought might just make the workouts more fun. She started with squats and then shoulder presses. She couldn't help but admire his body. His toned arms and strong legs were in such contrast to her small frame.

"These are always tough on my shoulders" she said, breathing heavily.

Lance agreed but he also could not help but notice her ass pushing out, just perfectly as she squatted.

After that was done they switched to jumping jacks or running in place, and some sort of weight training. Lance really liked the jumping jacks as he watch Ashley’s big jugs bounce like crazy. She giggled and said “next time I need to wear my sports bra!!”

“We’ll finish up with some more chest presses” She told him. “Nice and slow, really feel it" she told him as she lay below him, demonstrating for him. Her eyes focused on the weights as she pushed them over her head, until she glanced back. She just couldn't help her eyes from settling up on Lance’s crotch and the bulge pressing against his shorts. He didn't have an erection, but his cock was still noticeable and she had to force herself to look away.

After Lance finished the chest presses, Ashley said smiling brightly “These exercise session are fun … I’ll be back tomorrow”

The work out that followed was delightful. She remained topless and his vock never completely rested. From watching her full tits bounce about as they jumped rope, to watching them swell and heave as she worked the weights. But he was sad when she left

Her body burned in his mind all that day and all night and he woke the next day, his wife leaving for work, and he waited for her return. He sat in his living room with his work out clothes on trying to decide what work out he would give her today

Ashley ran over to Lance’s house as she arrived at the front door she adjusting her t-shirt. Today, she'd worn a T-shirt that was cut short, showing off her naked sexy mid-drift. “This should turn him on” she thought as the bottoms of Ashley’s very large breasts were almost peeking out of the end the shirt. She had worn a sports bra underneath to keep her breast in check while running. But the shirt would remind Lance of her slim and sexy waist. She had not forgotten about her other half as well … wearing her short shorts (daisy duke style) that showed off her sexy ass and her long perfect legs.

She rang the bell and Lance answered the door. “Hi Lance” she said staring at his handsome face. “Ready for a run?” She asked. “I was thinking we could cover about 2 miles today to the high school indoor racquetball courts … I parked my car there, with racquetball equipment and I have a key to get in!” She suggested with a big grin on her face. She was visibly excited about her planned workout. “What do you say?” She asked.

He smiled as he looked at the tight shirt stretched to its limits. Her tiny waist on display, and shorts that just Na a guy look at her ass

"Alright, a run it is" he said with a grin as he let his eyes slowly slide back up to hers

"And raquetball, sounds fun. I'm gonna have to stretch first though" he said as he closed the door behind him and steeped out into us driveway, reaching down and touching his toes

Both of them stretched out and then took off running. Ashley's big boobs bouncing again under her short t-shirt. As promised the bottoms of Ashley’s very large sport bra covered breasts poked out every so often. When Lance got behind her … he watched her cute and sexy ass … running in front of him.

They arrived at the school and as Lance caught his breath, Ashley opened the indoor racquetball courts, and brought in the racquets, the rubber ball, her gym bag and some towels. The courts were older but nice. They also seemed very private … as there was only a small square window in the door and Ashley had relocked the entrance to the high school gym area. So basically they had the place to themselves.

The jog was a delight, and he found himself curious about just how big her tts were as they ran. Occasionally he fell back behind her to admire the scrumptious shape of her ass, other times he ran along side her to see her sports bra and t shirt fight to retain her expansive rack

Soon though they were at the school, and in short order they found themselves inside the raquetball room and ready to play

"So what are we playing to?" He asked as he bounced the ball a few times, it had been a long ass time since he played raquetball

"And your gonna have to give me some time to warm up"

“Let’s play to 15” Ashley said and smiled “and no warm up … we start now!”

Lance looked back at her, with an “are you kidding” face, and she giggled and said “Just kidding … please warm up; it’s not about winning it is about the exercise!”

Lance warmed up and started to remember how to play. He also realized that seeing Ashley cute ass running around the court and her big breasts jiggling when she served was pretty exciting!! She still had on that mid-drift T-shirt and those daisy duke shorts. Their first game began and was going pretty good, but when the score was Ashley 10 and Lance 5, Lance tried to smash a forehand past her, Ashley was bent over and the ball hit her dead center of her right ass cheek.

"OUCH..." she yelled and grabbed her right butt cheek.

“Oops” Lance said running over to see if she was alright, “I’m really sorry I was trying to get the ball past you!”

“I know …“ she said and then smiled “Will you kiss it and make it better?” She asked pulling her shorts down to expose her smooth right ass cheek.

He warmed up, a little clumsy at first, but it wasn't long before they started playing. The ball flew around the room, Ashley darting this way and that, but he loved to serve, watching her ass wiggle as she got ready to return his serve in her shorts was extremely sexy

Soon though a powerfully slapped shot smacked her right in the ass. Her massive toys thrust forward as she rubbed at her ass. She looked over at him a he apologized, then with a wicked smile she peeled her shorts down to show a red welt on one perfectly sculpted cheek

" of course" he said agreeing to her request. He walked over to her, grabbed her hips as he sunk to her knees and gently kissed her cheek. Soon though one hand slid to her in injured cheek, groping at its plump roundness as his kiss turned more intimate. But them he stood up, gave the uninsured cheek a nice slap

"Now you've got matching welts" he said with a playfull grin as she shot up, her full tots bouncing as a little squeal escaped her lips

They played out the rest of the games. It was a really good work out and fun too. Ashley and Lance each “accidently” bumping into each other every now and then. One time Ashley even grabbed his crotch with her hand!! At the end of the games, they both headed to the showers to clean up, Lance to the men’s and Ashley to the women’s … But as soon as Lance was naked and in the shower, Ashley showed up, totally naked.

“The women’s shower only has cold water … Can I join you?” she asked with as silly smile on her face. Lance looked at her young 18 year old body that was so sexy and fuckable!!

“Sure” He said … as his cock started to get the idea that it was going to get to feel the inside of her wonderful pussy again. Ashley started the shower next to his (it was an open area with multiple shower heads) and got all wet.

“Can you put soap on my back?” She asked. Lance came over soaping up his hands and sliding them over her smooth sexy back. He did not stop there, his hands slide around her waist and then up to her heavy breasts.

Ashley stepped back toward him as he soaped her up … rubbing his dick with her soapy ass cheeks. He took her breasts in his hands and stroked her sensitive nipples and gently squeezed the big jugs. She arched her back and leaned her head against his shoulder. She continued to move her ass up and down to gently rub his cock. The warm water was cascading over their bodies … dripping off his huge cock and off her pussy lips.

The game was a delight, but he was sad to part ways as they headed off to the showers

He turned on one of the heads, and stripped out of his sweaty clothes, tossing them on a bench, before stepping in. He turned his head, and smiled as the buxom blond stepped into the shower stall. She brought her soaps with her, complaining if cold water, but he didn't care

"Of course you can join me" he said as he watched her full breasts away with every stride. The water soon cascading down those delicious curves of hers.

Before he knew it his hads were sliding up and around just heavy tits, rubbing soap into her silky flesh. His thick cock slipping against her ass as she stepped back to him

"So I guess it's my turn to train you now" he said with a grin, shifting his body, so his cock slid back and forth over her plump ass. His hunger growing as the full flesh of her tits billowed out of his hands, swelling this way and that

"And I think to take your ass today"

Ashley heard his comment and was a bit worried. She had read about anal intercourse on the web … several site had stated … done correctly … it was very pleasurable for a woman. But she was not so sure, Lance’s cock was pretty big!! She needed to trust him, so she decided to have fun and just do what he told her.

“Lance … just tell me what you want me to do!“ She moaned as he continued to pleasure her tits.

She wiggled her ass faster “Oh Lance, I love the feeling of your huge cock sliding over my ass cheeks … I can feel it leaking pre-cum on my ass” She moaned to him. He moaned too, and squeezed her tits harder. He was soon tugging at her sensitive nipples as her moans turned to excited gasps.

Then Lance move one of his hands on her ass, as she was still pressing it back against his cock. The hand squeezed her ass as he grew bolder. His other hand joined in, He began to grab both her quivering ass cheeks and rubbed them under the warm water.

He was licking his lips as he gazed at Ashley with a hungry look in his eyes. Her pussy was getting closer to an orgasm, as her juices dripped down her legs. She started to squeeze her legs together as Lance continued to rub her ass cheeks, his cock rubbing between her ass cheeks, getting closer to her asshole. He rubbed his fingers against her pussy, making them all wet and slippery. She moaned as she pushed back harder against his stroking fingers.

Her big breasts were bouncing in their full glory, as Lance stroked her excited clit directly. She gasped small moans as she began to shake, her orgasm rocketed through her. More juices dripped over his fingers. His fingers could feel the wild contractions of her pussy. Then Lance rubbed his cock with those wet fingers and then he rubbed her asshole. Ashley loved it … having never felt anything like his fingers lubing up her asshole before.

He groaned as he let one hefty tit slip free from his hand, slipping it down over her flat stomach to dove between her thighs. His fingers slowly slid up and down her wet pussy, fingers slowly slipping into her sex, slipping into her hot hole, then slipping out to rub the swelling nub of her clit

Her hips shifted back and forth, letting his cock slip around between her plump ass, her shifting body stroking his cock with her ass. He groaned into her ear as his hand began to gently pinch and roll her caught clit. His other hand catching her hard nipple and rolling it in his finger. Both hands tweaking her sensitive flesh as his hips worked with hers, sliding his cock up and down her ass

He worked her clit with a fervor and he felt her body tense and writhe as she came. His fingers dipping inside of that sopping wet cunt. Feeling her pussy clench and spasm as he fucked her tight pussy with his fingers, her full tits bouncing in his hand as she writhed

He smiled as he leaned back, letting her breasts hang free, he took his cock in hand, slipping it down between her thighs, his head and shaft slipping along her soaking pussy, bathing in her bit slick juices. Then he pulled his cock back and rubbed the head of his dick on her tight puckered asshole. He slowly leaned intonherbass, feeling her ass slowly give way, the thick head if his cock finally driving into her tight ass. He groaned at the right heat that gripped his thick head. She cried out as he slowly pushed harder, slowly easing more and more of his cock into her tight ass

Ashley bit her lower lip, as Lance’s cock was pushed past her sphincter into her ass. “OHHHHH” she gasped as the cock filled her tight passage. It took a second … lance held it there and Ashley thought it felt good … she moaned and pushed back at him … her motion telling him she liked his cock in her ass … the cock slipped deeper into her. Lance had the green light to start to fuck her ass. He took it. Her ass felt great … tighter than her pussy … it felt more confining like a tight warm blanket. The lube was working and even with his big cock … he was sliding in and out of her … stretching her ass for his future use. Ashley reveled in the pleasure … anal sex was awesome!! She was moaning in pleasure. Lance was moaning too … but it was because he was turned on by the thought that he was deflowering Ashley’s wonderfully sexy ass!!

With each gyration of her hips, Lance fucked her harder … with his thick and girthy cock. She was full of cock and she bounced back at him wanting more!! Both of them were soon moaning and becoming breathless. Ashley looked back at Lance as he fucked her ass … “OH THIS FEELS GREAT!!” She told him … as she reached down and grabbed her ankles for support. Lance could see his cock sliding in and out of her tight hole, as her big tits hung down hitting her face … as he banged her faster and with more force.

It did not take long, before Lance felt Ashley’s pussy vibrating and twitching as she came. Lance gasped as these vibrations were added to the sensation his cock was already feeling. He had fucked her ass until she came!!

Her ass was so tight and hot, he thought as he thrust his cock deep inside her plump ass. She bent over as she cried out in extasy, the hot water coursing over their bkdies, his hips slapping onto her plump cheeks.

Soon she cried out as he felt her entire body quivering. " that's a good slut, you live having your ass stuffed with my cock don't you" he said through clenched teeth as her tight ass gripped his cock hard. He knew he wouldn't last much longer

" drop to your knees and let me cum all over those fat tits if yours" he growled as he pulled his cock from her tight ass, taking it in hand and pumping it as she dropped to her knees and twisted around

Ashley was still shaking from her fantastic orgasm as she turned around, and dropped to her knees. Her move exposed her mind-blowing voluptuousness to Lance. She squeezed her breasts together adding to their breath-taking splendor as he stroked his cock at them. He was ready to cum … and the sight of those big natural heavy jugs pushed him over the top. His huge cock blasted out jet after jet of hot cum over those big breasts. Finally his orgasm started to slow down, and Ashley grabbed his cock from him and used it to smear the cum over her tits. It was erotic to watch as cum continued to leak from his massive cock coving her tits with more and more cum. She used his cock to rub the cum on her nipples, lastly with her tits soaked in cum, she brought his cock to her lips and licked and sucked it clean.

Back