What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zumi had a "haunch" I was going to post that pic.:rolleyes:;)

Weakness: when you're reduced to re-quoting the lame posts of a racist shitstain from five hours ago because 1) you got nothing else, and 2) nobody but you and your fellow shitstains are checking them.

You gotta admit, it's a funny pic. You have way too much trouble separating politics and race from plain old humor, Zumi. You probably need to get "hip.":D;)

You probably need a replacement "hip" from carrying around all that extra weight, tubby.

You gotta admit, it's a funny pic. You have way too much trouble separating politics and race from plain old humor, Zumi. You probably need to get "hip.":D;)

It's an amusing picture as is, in showing family togetherness.

I don't find the racist shitstain who posted it funny, nor do I find his racist intentions of using that picture funny.

You know what's really funny, though? If he got shot in the face and suffered brain damage to the point of needing assisted care for the remainder of his life.

NOW THAT'S FUCKING FUNNY.

Izzy, gotta get you some more of that welfare, its free after all

It's an amusing picture as is, in showing family togetherness.

I don't find the racist shitstain who posted it funny, nor do I find his racist intentions of using that picture funny.

You know what's really funny, though? If he got shot in the face and suffered brain damage to the point of needing assisted care for the remainder of his life.

NOW THAT'S FUCKING FUNNY.

Ahhh.

You're being a technical pussy again.

"It's what Lady Funk said, not what I said. Lady Funk's words are her words, not mine. I'm just saying what Lady Funk said, I didn't say that. So if you have a problem with what I'm repeating as a truth that I'm conveniently enabling, when she's directly referring to Karen Kraft being a man named Ken and nobody else, then take it up with Lady Funk, not me."

Carry on! :D

He has no "personal knowledge"...

I kind of sense a trend with him, that stretches back his entire life.

Why would that be funny? maybe he has enough money to afford his own care. It seems your hate runs deep, son. Could be a symptom.:D

My hate runs deep?

There hasn't been a fucking day for at least three years that that shitstain has not used the n-word in his fucking posts.

EVERY FUCKING DAY HE DOES IT. LIKE YOUR CANS OF CORN, IT AIN'T AN ACCIDENT.

'Course you know it, because you quote the fuck when he does it anyway.

So yeah, his catching a bullet between his beady eyes and being a vegetable for the rest of his shitstain life is extremely hilarious to me.

But I know he's your ace boon shitstain. Brothers in arms. Bosom buddies. So go fucking enjoy your old white male privilege some more and milk his dick for your morning coffee cream like you're used to doing, 'cause I want you to be happy.

Here's some more jokes made by people in the vein of your shitstain friend for you to laugh at, Vette:

tumblr_inline_mijwe6xeGu1qawfnh.png

tumblr_inline_mijwg5fhEJ1qawfnh.png

tumblr_inline_mifrjayJbq1qawfnh.png

tumblr_inline_mifrk9n8FT1qawfnh.png

tumblr_inline_mifrjsf9D81qawfnh.png

tumblr_inline_mifu5emURQ1qawfnh.png

tumblr_inline_mifu689XdW1qawfnh.png

tumblr_inline_mifu8mqXqD1qawfnh.png

tumblr_inline_mifrixBQHZ1qawfnh.png

I can post some more if that's not enough hilarity for ya. :)

Good Lord Zumi! What the fuck are you doing frequenting the KKK on Twitter? No wonder you come in here all bitter in the morning. Those don't sound like jokes to me. It sounds like your kind of bitterness from the other side of the fence. BTW, I do believe that elevating MLK above the father of the country is a bit preposterous.:rolleyes::D

Its funny, if it weren't for black people, I'd never hear or see the word, nigger.

Thanks Zumi

Hey yo, NIGGER KUZ

I may be crazy

But

You are a NIGGER:D

I can get help, you cant:D

Ok

How bout ClitMan era SPENDING then

Top House Dem Steny Hoyer Calls For Tax Hikes On 99% Of Americans…

We already know the Democrats main priority is to make sure the welfare checks/EBT cards and food stamps get paid out on time, hence the need for more tax revenue.

Via Washington Examiner:

House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer, D-Md., called for an income tax increase on the 99 percent of Americans whose rates did not go up under the fiscal cliff deal, a hike that he proposed alongside entitlement reforms as part of a “balanced” plan to resolve the country’s fiscal crisis.

“Closing loopholes is like getting rid of fraud, waste, and abuse — it sounds nice, until you’ve got to deal with it politically,” Hoyer said on MSNBC. “I was for the Clinton rates. I’m for the Clinton rates, today. Now, I wouldn’t phase in the Clinton rates immediately, because the economy is still trying to get back, so I would perhaps go at least another year until you get the full Clinton rates.”

Good Lord Zumi! What the fuck are you doing frequenting the KKK on Twitter? No wonder you come in here all bitter in the morning. Those don't sound like jokes to me. It sounds like your kind of bitterness from the other side of the fence. BTW, I do believe that elevating MLK above the father of the country is a bit preposterous.:rolleyes::D

Tell us again, Vetteman, how you can't possibly be a racist, because you have lots of colored friends.

He has no "personal knowledge"...

I kind of sense a trend with him, that stretches back his entire life.

Avoiding personal responsibility has been the Prime Directive in Vetteman's life.

"I didn't say that!"
"I didn't comment on that!"
"I was merely passing it along!"

My my, the hate does run deep...here I was thinking we were all God's children.:D

It must be great to have the privilege of living one's life sticking your fingers in your ears and pretending you're not part of the problem.

Nobody elevated MLK above anyone. Who the fuck is the "father of the country?"

Those people aren't KKK. They're regular everyday Americans like yourself exercising their freedom of speech behind the safety of a computer screen and smartphone. Most of them are young privileged assholes without a clue.

Much like your fucking racist shitstain friend whose bullshit you choose to conveniently ignore when it suits you. I'll always be pointing that out and putting it on permanent broadcast as long as I'm here. You can get back to your daily derp.

Its funny, if it weren't for black people, I'd never hear or see the word, nigger.

Thanks Zumi

You wear ignorance like a fitted Brooks Brothers' suit. Looks sharp on you, Becky. But when you get back to your cheerleading, I suggest you put on your old skirt. Better for your jumping splits.

Remove user from ignore listRobDownSouth
This message is hidden because RobDownSouth is on your ignore list.

View Post Unread Today, 12:10 PM
Remove user from ignore listIrezumiKiss
This message is hidden because IrezumiKiss is on your ignore list.

Oh OH! the NIGS are here:D

WhoSane Obama

Eco nom ICK genius

Obama Gets Economic Advice From Al Sharpton, Other “African American Leaders” During White House Meeting….

cause the NIGGERZ are GENIUSES.........right:rolleyes:

Degenerate race-baiters like Al Sharpton should be shunned, yet Obama embraces them.

White House readout:

The President met with African American leaders yesterday in the Roosevelt Room at the White House to continue their dialogue on his plan to strengthen the economy for the middle class and continue to build ladders of opportunity for those striving to get there.

The President reiterated his commitment to supporting policies that will directly impact those hardest hit by the economic crisis by making sure that America is a magnet for jobs, increasing access to job training programs, partnering with high-poverty communities to help them rebuild, and encouraging companies to invest in disadvantaged neighborhoods.The president also reiterated his call to reform education by expanding universal pre-K for every child as a way to significantly decrease the achievement gap.

The president and the leaders expressed a shared concern about the need to implement common-sense improvements to the voting process because our democracy works best when every American eligible to vote has the opportunity to cast their ballot and make their voices heard.

The President called on the leaders to continue the national dialogue on the need for a balanced approach to deficit reduction. He stressed the harm that the automatic cuts known as the sequester will have on thousands of jobs while cutting services to children, seniors, mental wellness programs, small businesses, and those in our military.

The President praised the participants for their steadfast leadership on a broad range of issues critical to improving the economy and strengthening our country. The leaders in attendance also highlighted their goals to continue to build momentum for Congress to act in the best interests of the American people by supporting policies that help move our country forward.

Participants:

• Melanie Campbell, President, National Coalition of Black Civic Participation
• Ralph Everett, President, Joint Center for Economic and Political Studies
• Wade Henderson, President, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
• Ben Jealous, President, National Association of the Advancement of Colored People
• Avis Jones-DeWeever, Executive Director, National Council of Negro Women
• Sharon J. Lettman-Hicks, Executive Director, National Black Justice Coalition
• Al Sharpton, Founder and President of National Action Network
• Rev Derrick Harkins, 19th Street Baptist Church
• Judith Browne Dianis, Co-Director, Advancement Project

derp,

squawk,

repeat.

While the racist shitstain bleats.

— "Children's Chant For Olde Assholes," circa 19??

WhoSane Obama

Eco nom ICK genius

Obama Gets Economic Advice From Al Sharpton, Other “African American Leaders” During White House Meeting….

cause the NIGGERZ are GENIUSES.........right:rolleyes:

Degenerate race-baiters like Al Sharpton should be shunned, yet Obama embraces them.

White House readout:

The President met with African American leaders yesterday in the Roosevelt Room at the White House to continue their dialogue on his plan to strengthen the economy for the middle class and continue to build ladders of opportunity for those striving to get there.

The President reiterated his commitment to supporting policies that will directly impact those hardest hit by the economic crisis by making sure that America is a magnet for jobs, increasing access to job training programs, partnering with high-poverty communities to help them rebuild, and encouraging companies to invest in disadvantaged neighborhoods.The president also reiterated his call to reform education by expanding universal pre-K for every child as a way to significantly decrease the achievement gap.

The president and the leaders expressed a shared concern about the need to implement common-sense improvements to the voting process because our democracy works best when every American eligible to vote has the opportunity to cast their ballot and make their voices heard.

The President called on the leaders to continue the national dialogue on the need for a balanced approach to deficit reduction. He stressed the harm that the automatic cuts known as the sequester will have on thousands of jobs while cutting services to children, seniors, mental wellness programs, small businesses, and those in our military.

The President praised the participants for their steadfast leadership on a broad range of issues critical to improving the economy and strengthening our country. The leaders in attendance also highlighted their goals to continue to build momentum for Congress to act in the best interests of the American people by supporting policies that help move our country forward.

Participants:

• Melanie Campbell, President, National Coalition of Black Civic Participation
• Ralph Everett, President, Joint Center for Economic and Political Studies
• Wade Henderson, President, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
• Ben Jealous, President, National Association of the Advancement of Colored People
• Avis Jones-DeWeever, Executive Director, National Council of Negro Women
• Sharon J. Lettman-Hicks, Executive Director, National Black Justice Coalition
• Al Sharpton, Founder and President of National Action Network
• Rev Derrick Harkins, 19th Street Baptist Church
• Judith Browne Dianis, Co-Director, Advancement Project

Meanwhile, King Bongo refused to meet with and just disbanded his "Jobs Council", which was comprised of actual business leaders vs. rabblerousing black racists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back