Story Critique Queue

srlmort, shel_ashing, sunandshadow, and acal

Thats what I got upthread

So it is actually

the current queue is: Sun, Acal, Grumpy, and Truman.

But my submission wont be ready until the 15th of May so Grumpy may go ahead of me

Acal said:
srlmort, shel_ashing, sunandshadow, and acal

Thats what I got upthread

So it is actually

the current queue is: Sun, Acal, Grumpy, and Truman.

But my submission wont be ready until the 15th of May so Grumpy may go ahead of me

Thanks! I'll take your word for it and we'll go with Grumpy, Acal, and Truman for the current queue. Sun's already posted, if without an explicit green light. Barring issues, I'd expect Grumpy to start his thread in about a week, plus or minus depending on activity within Sun's thread.

GrumpyGamby said:
I have recently posted 6 chapters (4 posts total) of my first story here on literotica. I just submitted chapter 7 and need feedback to help me synthesize various conflicts within the story. What I'd really like is feedback on the story as a whole, but I'm afraid that might be asking too much. Each post is no more than 2 lit pages.

Hi Grumpy,

How would you feel about starting your discussion over the weekend?

truman5 said:
Am new to both writing and posting on Literotica and, after thoroughly screwing up an earlier attempt to get something up for consideration, would like to post a story, "What It Means To Miss New Orleans." Thanks for your consideration and assistance.

Hi Truman,

Would you be ready to start your discussion? If so, you may do so at any time.

Penny

P.S.
Once Truman's discussion begins, the queue will be empty.
Hint. Hint.

Hey folks,

I'd love to submit a story for critiquing, and it sounds like I may have gotten in at the right time. Please add me to the queue!

~k

kaithel said:
Hey folks,

I'd love to submit a story for critiquing, and it sounds like I may have gotten in at the right time. Please add me to the queue!

~k
Yippers! You're in.

kaithel said:
Penelope,

Just so I'm 100% clear, I'm pretty much just waiting for an explicit green light from you, kee-rect?

Thanks!

~k
That's more or less kee-rect. Since you're the only one in the queue, you can pretty much count on it being the weekend of the 25th- so go ahead and post then if you don't hear otherwise.

kaithel said:
*twiddles thumbs patiently*
Look at the bright side; at one twiddle per second, you've less than a hundred thousand to go! :D

Ok, seriously; you have the green light to start your discussion on schedule Friday. If you're not quite so patient as claimed, you might even sneak it in a little sooner.

We're on holiday for a week, so I'll likely miss this discussion. Hope you all have half as much fun as we will. :nana::nana::nana:

Look at the bright side; at one twiddle per second, you've less than a hundred thousand to go! :D

Ok, seriously; you have the green light to start your discussion on schedule Friday. If you're not quite so patient as claimed, you might even sneak it in a little sooner.

We're on holiday for a week, so I'll likely miss this discussion. Hope you all have half as much fun as we will. :nana::nana::nana:

I hope you send postcards and pictures of your upcoming frivolity....Have fun, Penny and enjoy!!

Aww. :( But have fun!

I'm heading away for the weekend, so if I don't put it up early on Friday, I guess it won't be until Monday...

I am going to be impatient and sneak my thread in a little sooner, if only because then I won't have to worry about it tomorrow when I'm heading out for the weekend! :D Posting it in t-minus 1 minute.

I would be grateful for critique

First-time author here.

The story is Simplicity (V2) posted 28 June in the nude day contest.

I would be grateful for candid critique. There is no such thing as good writing. There is only good rewriting. Still, authors mature though review and comment.

There's also a second story in the editorial queue entitled "Maria" and Lit goddesses willing will appear soon.

With appreciation,

Pat

Cold_Eyes said:
Can I sneak in for next week's thread?
Hi Cold Eyes,

Would you be ready to begin your discussion this week?

coldsteel said:
First-time author here.

The story is Simplicity (V2) posted 28 June in the nude day contest.

I would be grateful for candid critique. There is no such thing as good writing. There is only good rewriting. Still, authors mature though review and comment.

There's also a second story in the editorial queue entitled "Maria" and Lit goddesses willing will appear soon.

With appreciation,

Pat
Hi Pat,

Does this mean you want to host a discussion featuring one of your stories?

Yep. Critique is always valuable, and discussion is always interesting. If discussants are interested, Maria and Simplicity are a diptych of character development.

Since it's been almost two weeks since the last one, is it all right if I post my thread soon?

Back