Next door neighbor: finding his/her/their secret

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Posts
22,463
Okay, this idea can be spun in a thousand different directions. My first thought was to spin it in along the lines of an Mtv story (hum, remember when Mtv stood for Music Television)...

finding out your next door neighbor is/was a porn star :eek:

clearly, men in porn movies are a little different. The main actors tend to be hung and magically on film can get hard in two seconds and stay hard for 4 hours with out drugs or calling 911...

so we have a 'wife' finding out and she rents or buys one of his movies and this draws her in to wanting to know more ... her husband just goes along with it and likes the new interest in sex:cattail:

is this story line over used?
 
Other similar possible next-door-neighbor secrets:

* They're a pr0n DIRECTOR, not STAR, and they're looking for talent.
* They run a school for strippers and pr0nsters, and they're looking for talent
* They're a mad chemist working on aphrodisiacs, and they're looking for test subjects
* They're an ex-pr0n-star trying to build a new life and escape their reputation
* They're foreign agents disguised as pr0n stars, setting up honeypot traps
* They're a cult of asexual neuters, but they COULD be converted...
* They're a Black Widow cult. Men, stay away! Run! Run!
 
I think having it the GUY who was secretly a porn star (while paying his way through divinity school?) is a fresh variation.
 
all great ideas!

Lets say that its a guy who is the next door neighbor....thinking curiosity would over take one of the wives and she would rent or purchase one of his movies. easy to spin, and easy to see the easy path for this story...as the porn star is hung. even though she is disgusted with porn, she can't help but think about him...or should I say his cock:eek:
 
though my first reaction was the the neighbour lady's secret is that she is a pre-op tranny... and the housewife who finds out will only keep it secret if she gets some of that cock!
 
all great ideas!

Lets say that its a guy who is the next door neighbor....thinking curiosity would over take one of the wives and she would rent or purchase one of his movies. easy to spin, and easy to see the easy path for this story...as the porn star is hung. even though she is disgusted with porn, she can't help but think about him...or should I say his cock:eek:

That's simple, direct, and plausible. And you could write endlessly about her fantasies, then couple them with slight accidental brushes with reality, then at some point bring in the full speed train wreck.

After a while with silly harmless smiles and friendly talk in the yard, Wifey asks Stud to help change a light bulb. She figures she'd go up the ladder and he'd hold it, but he insists on doing the job.

Which puts her eyes right at the level of his....
 
How about if the neighbor WRITES porn instead of being in the video side of it?

He (the neighbor) writes erotica to sell online and unlike most people, he makes good money at it. For the sake of appearance he tells everyone that he works as a salesman of some type. The lady in the story finds out somehow, and in order to keep his reputation intact, she will blackmail him into acting out his stories with her. They live in a prudish area and his secret getting out would be very embarrassing. Maybe in the story, even his family doesn't know. He goes "to work" every day, but really he just brings his laptop to the coffee shop or park to write his smut. This lady's threat of telling his prude of a wife would bring about a divorce, but so would his cheating.

Of course, he is in a sexless marriage, so he 'wins' on several fronts by agreeing. He will happily be blackmailed to not only keep his life simple, but he also get some good sex out of the deal. It also gains him some fodder for new stories.

I bet many Litsters would easily write themselves into this scenario.
 
How about if the neighbor WRITES porn instead of being in the video side of it?

He (the neighbor) writes erotica to sell online and unlike most people, he makes good money at it. For the sake of appearance he tells everyone that he works as a salesman of some type. The lady in the story finds out somehow, and in order to keep his reputation intact, she will blackmail him into acting out his stories with her.

<snip>

I bet many Litsters would easily write themselves into this scenario.

The 'acting out' could get a bit wild -- throw in a fuck group, incest, BDSM, anal, fetish, interracial, LW of course, noncon, toys, trannies, lesbian and GM, the whole enchilada. This could spawn a whole series, each story in a different category. Sounds like fun!

For a whole 'nother dynamic: the writer is female, the blackmailing neighbor is male, mostly straight.

For yet ANOTHER dynamic, the (F) writer demands that for the play-acting to proceed, the (M) neighbor must participate with other males. "OK, I'll give you my ass, but only if you give my friend John YOUR ass." Hilarity ensues.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top