The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
975_313161482154490_1990038849_n.jpg

My opinion is fact, and if you don't like it you can go back to school.
 
I think I need to adjust the AC... anyone else miserable at temperatures above 65 degrees F? *melts*
 
Don't put your finger in between the prongs when trying to plug in your phone, dumbass.
I really shouldn't be operating electrical devices when this tired.


Wait, my computer counts as such a device.
Though I think the problems there are already showing. I've had to use backspace quite a bit to fix stupid spelling mistakes just writing this.
 
"John C. Reilly can fucking sing."

Watched Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story a few days ago and just fell in love with the soundtrack. Then I read that he sang the songs himself. I'm impressed.
 
"John C. Reilly can fucking sing."

Watched Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story a few days ago and just fell in love with the soundtrack. Then I read that he sang the songs himself. I'm impressed.

Did you see Chicago? He's good in that one too.

For a guy who usually plays a goof he is very talented.
 
I blame the heat and the long day.

*grins and kisses his cheek*

You should come visit and enjoy the rain here. Like, potentially the wettest year on record. Nods and kisses her back on the cheek. Just take care you don't let the heat rot your brain.
 
LT ~ Two posts done for a marauder. One more to go, for one of my favourite threads.
FLT ~ Oooh, haven't been caught up in a while, this could be good!
 
That dude's been doing that continuously since 3 pm today and no mod has deleted him yet?

Ok, I really think they've abandoned us now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top