Ship Explosion (ONLY Kililia & momadness)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
The middle of the afternoon a huge explosion was heard as the sirens went off on the ship, Marie tried to look for her friends that were partying on the deck only to discover flames had engulfed the boat. She heard the people scream and bump into her as they try to flee as the boat was sinking and tilt, falling on those that had jump off the boat. She struggle to stay at the highest point before she finally dives and swam as far as she could till she reach a beach. As she finally reached the beach, she collapsed from exhaustion and woke up as the waves hit her body. She stumbled around as she tried to look for people but found no one, she began pick up what came on the shore as supplies. For a few days she swam back and forth to gather items to live on, for the past 3 days she made a small hut and a fire.

Once night while asleep she heard a small noise and saw a silouette approach and was shock to see something approche her in the middle of the night
 
Cathy was half asleep when the man appeared in front of her with a gun, she jumped back: ' I'm Cathy Quinly, who the hell are you?!? " She back up slowly till she recognized the uniform: " Oh my god, your the damn captain!" *She look around expecting others to show up* "where is your crew? I mean when are they coming to get us off the island?!" *For the first time she was hopeful that there might be a real rescue and she be home soon*

She was unaware that this damn island was not even n the map and that no one had time to send a signal which meant they were stranded on the island with no chance of rescue at any time, no mention they were only arriving to there next destination in a week or so which delay any searches and the damn ship sank at the bottom of the sea. Leaving there two alone on the island with minimum ressource to survive.
 
Cathy cursed :" so we don't know when we will get rescued thanks to my uncle...just great..."

She open a bumped up metal container which contain fish:" I manage to pick up stuff that was floating and been fishing the last few days. I got 6 fish still live to eat....you hungry?"

She smiled: " I be happy to share IF you kill and take out the gut"
 
She put the fish back on the bowl and took the palntain piece and bit into it: "mmmmm, nice"

She pick up the bowl of fish and tossed it in the sea and smiles :" I'll fish them tomorrow...no need have them starve if we not gonna eat them"

She sat beside him:" so are you like married with kids? Anyone waiting at home for you?"

She took another plantain piece as she pointed to the hut she made. And another pile of branches near it. " There should be enough wood so that you can make your own hut"
 
Cathy laughed: " none and i am only into guys...the whole lesbian shit/bi is just a fashion bullshit...god knows enough lesbian tried the line on me about only a woman knows how to satisfy a woman. My reply always been, if that is so, why is it most you lesbian look like you have sand in your vagina"

She rolled her eyes: " Girls that say all that bi shit is all bullshit, they just trying sound cool..." *Roll her eyes* " Why would you settle for a lesbian when you have a man that has the tool...no matter what ppl say, i take a live cock over plastic "

" I actually came cause my uncle hope i get out of the house and have a life, meet people yet here i am lost on an island...."
 
Cathy hid behind the captain as her heart was pounding, she did not want the beast to be shot nor did she desire to get killed by it. She finally fell on her knees as the beast left, she looked at her hut: " i guess my hut is big enough to share tonight..."

She sure did not wanna be alone at night in case it return to feed itself: " We can make the huts bigger to have privacy...tomorrow..."

Cathy added a few extra log before slipping inside the hut to sleep as she was exhausted*
 
Cathy woke up and slip out of the hut slowly and found him still keeping guard. She place some extra logs in the fire before she began to guide him in the hut. She sat down and place his head on her lap : 'You know, i wanted to thank you...for ...you know...keeping an eye out for me...I really appreciate it..." *She leaned in an kissed his lips softly and lingered longer than she intended* " sorry...i guess its the whole stress...thing..."
 
Cathy blushed as he was an amazing kisser, she return the kiss with passion as she ran her ran over his check, giggling as he got on all four. Gasps as he pull her under him, moaning as his hands roamed over her body. She only had a thong under her skirt and a tshirt as she pulled him to kiss him deeper, moaning...*running on of her legs over his,opening up to him as she was lost in their kissing.

She shivered at his hands roaming over her body possessively, moaning and rubbing against him . She gasps suddently as she realise he was on top of her and began push against his chest: " wow...umm...sorry......i...can't... *she tried to gently push him off her and get out from under him* " I dont know what got into me..."
 
Cathy gasps as he tore her thong off: " what ...you?!? stop...no...please stop!!" *struggles as she feels him position between her legs* ' noo please...! *throws back her head as she screams at the top of her lungs as he thrust into her. Tears ran down her cheeks as he felt her innocence stay his cock and balls as she felt him reposition himself, needing few thrust to manage fit his enormous cock inside her her pussy., till he manage ram his cock against her cervix. Crying under him as he easily restrain her , his thrust met with his virgin's screams.

"please stop, too big!!" * She was struggling break free, sobbing as he was fully on top of her as he manage to force himself fully inside her...
 
Cathy let out a cry with every thrusts, feeling like sandpaper in her freshly deflowered pussy, crying as she never imagine losing her virginity in this way.
She barely register his words, crying as he came his load in her pussy, sobbing as he expected him allow he rape her,. She covered her mouth to muffle her cries as she did not want to be anally raped.

She tried place distance between them as his seed was still dripping from her pussy
 
Cathy paled as he aimed his gun on her:" no trouble...i wont tell anyone..." *naively thinking it was a one time thing....*
She went out to put more wood on the fire as he went to sleep with a smile on his face. At dawn she ran into the woods to hide from him, she gathered fruit, water and manage to ran away for 3 days as he looked out for her.

One evening she began to work on making a boat to get off the island to escape him as she rather be eaten by sharks than be raped again*
 
Cathy struggled to break free only be force return to the hut. She fought to break free but the lasso made it impossible. He drag her feet only to end up thrown over his shoulder. As they arrived at the hut:" no..no...please!! Don't do this to me!! I beg you...I won't tell anyone!"
 
She gasp as he flipped her over and ram up her ass. She screamed as he pushed up her ass. She desperately try to crawl away from under him. Tears running down her cheek as he force her legs open wide to push the rest of he cock in her ass.Crying as he held her down as he impaled into her dry ass.
 
Cathy screamed with every powerful thrust into her dry ass. She went limp as he cane,to weak to struggle as he dragged her out.

She back away in tears:" I accept...please don't hurt me!!"
 
Cathy honestly wanted to sleep in the wilderness and take her chance to be eaten alive. But she knew it was just to test her as she paled: " in the hut" She pray he would not rape her again before she found a way to escape of the island. She was terrified and did not want another session of being rape by him and feared what would come of her before someone rescued her. God she started to think, she would need to kill him, to stay alive and be remotely safe from human danger.
 
Cathy stumble over her own feet as he drag her in their hut, she reluctantly eats the fruit as she look up at the sound of the animal. She was thinking of luring it to kill him but doubt it be possible. She glared as he mocked her, gasps as he simply placed her on top of him, she paled as he asked to prove herself. She reluctantly slide on his cock, whimpering as she felt the head stretch her wide, whimpering as she slowly try push herself down on his cock. Whimpers as she barely fits half his cock inside her as she already felt full. She slowly begins to ride half his length hoping he be satisfy and she be able pull off quick enough before he came inside her.

Tears running down her cheeks as her pussy was still sore for being deflowered earlier, she rode him fast with difficulty as he was painfully big and hope the faster she rode he would not notice she was not riding him properly and cum fast..
 
Cathy cried out as he force her to take his painfully enormous cock inside her, she tried to pull away only to feel him ram into her hard. Tears stream down her cheeks as he roll on top as he easily held her as he pounded deep and hard several times till he came. Her entire body shook as she was to sore to get free, sobbing as he withdrew and pulled hr back to him, squirming as he played with her clit. She found herself unable to break free as he held her firmly before falling asleep, crying as she was so painfully sore.
 
Cathy was woken up as he ram his cock inside her pussy without much warning,crying as he restrain her movement as he pounded her like a madman till he came. He barely allowed her rests as he took her a few more times the night, she pleaded him to stop and was rewarded with powerful thrusts. It was only when she stop struggling that his thrust became gentler, which she was grateful as he was painfully hung. She cried through the night knowing it was a matter of time before she end up pregnant by her captor.

she stubble forward as he guided her out of the hut, she paled as he ordered her do her business. She reluctantly began to pee, glance at his cock as she could not believe such a monster cock filled her holes in the last few days. She look away as she finished her business and pray to find a way out as she did not wanna be with him anymore.
 
Cathy kneel down as she glared at him, paled as she realized he was expecting oral sex, the idea of biting it off had come to mind. She lowered her gazed as he threaten her before opening her mouth at his command. She promised herself to kill him if given an opportunity. She gulped as he got closer knowing what was to happen...
 
Cathy opened her mouth to take his cock but she was still debating biting wth off....

She never imagined finding herself on an island being raped by the captain and the idea of having his child terrified her. She fear end up being his woman or killed by him.
 
Last edited:
Cathy glared at him each time he slap her, she plan to do much worse. She did not struggled as he deep throat her till he came. She pulled away gagging as he petted her like a dog with a satisfied smile.

She wanted to scream and run away but she knew she need a much better plan or it be a matter of time before he caught up to her and simply be disciplined by him, her so call master.
 
Cathy stumbled on her own feet as he tugs on the leach as they head to the ocean: " Please let me go...please, i wont hurt you...i swear...please..."

She took a dunk under the water as she wash herself, she looked back at him: " its nit like i can run away from you, its a fucking island...you already found me..." gasps as she lose her balance as a strong wave its her. Just as she tries to get to the surface another wave hits her, tangle the rope around the neck. Now she was both losing her balance and getting hung by the rope...drowning before his eyes*
 
Cathy looked at him terrified but could not do much now that the tie was still almost chocking her. She knew the only way to survive was to be on his good side till she found a way off this island. She stumbled as he drag her on the beach, she hissed as he pushed her head down n the sand. She reluctently spread her legs open in tears,hating him for making her submit to his needs.
 
Kathy hated him so much but did not dare defy him, her pussy was painfully sore. She stumbled before finding her balance as she left to do as she was told. It took a while before she could find coconuts. After almost 3 hours she return with a dozen of coconut to their camp. she place them on the sand and kept her distance away from him. She realized she would need to kill him to escape him and it would not be an easy task.
 
Kathy glared as he took most of the coconut which royally pissed her off, she wanted to stick his knife into his neck. She gulp watching him drink the water, good she was thirsty.

She glared at him as offered an form of pay, she hated him and definitely wanted off the island. She was so thirsty and knew she could not continue without water. She made her way up to him and kneels between his legs. She hesitated a moment before she took his huge flacid cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes as she imagined her favorite actor as she began to suck his cock. Bobbing her head up and down his cock, sucking him deep, gagging as she felt his swell in her mouth. She felt his grip on her hair as she knew he was about to cum, she does up as she deep throated him . She heard him cry out as she was force to swallow his enormous amount of seed. She wince feeling his grip and begin fuck down her throat till he was once more hard and pull her off his cock to pad it dry. She stumbled back shock as she look up and saw the lust in his eyes and knew what he wanted shove his cock up her ass...
 
Back
Top