What did you do in the nude recently?

Scoured through wife's drawer and wore her panties for this online dom who tagged me along slowly for about 4 hours and left suddenly. Just like that. Booo..
 
Took some trash out to the bins - which does involve going round to the front of the house and a risk of exposure to the neighbours … luckily it was a little too early in the morning lol
 
Went for a hike mid week so fewer people on the track, branched off at the end and stripped off, walked along the cliff edge naked where I could see across the valley and maybe could be seen, then sunbathed and jerked off on my back on a warm flat rock, shooting my cum in the air and onto my chest. Best part was hearing a group of hikers go by and seeing them through the trees. Might go earlier next time and try stripping off closer to the car and walking butt naked along the main track for a bit.
 
Fishing

A few days ago I spent about three hours nude in a public place fishing. I finally caught a fish while naked which is something I had been wanting to do. But I didn't just catch it while naked. I had cast my bait naked and waited the whole time naked until I got a bite and reeled in the fish. Stayed naked after too. Next I want to hook up and suck a cock in that same spot.
 
I got up this morning and took a shower. I shaved my pussy totally bare (I usually keep at least a tight landing strip). Then I went out and got on our new mower and mowed our yard. I made my husband a deal that if he bought us a new Exmark diesel mower with an 8 foot deck I would mow in the nude. I must say that as expensive as they are it was totally worth it. Cut my mowing time way down. I also promised some mower "road head" that I delivered on as well. We live a ways off of the road so I wasn't worried about being seen and may continue to mow nude. It was rather fun being naughty like that.
Joan

We have a small pond in a secluded area behind the house that I've mowed in the nude quite often. My wife sent her daughter up there once to ask me a question (knowing full well I was naked up there) and she'd already gotten an eye full before I knew she was there, so I just stopped mowing and we chatted a bit like nothing out of the ordinary, then she left with a comment to not get anything caught in the blades.
 
My wife and I went to Blind Creek on Hutchinson Island ( nude beach) today. Worked on our tans. Quite a few couples there today and some single females. A great beach for nudists to go to!
 
I slept nude last night with my lover. I sleep nude every night, she only sleeps here on Wed. and Fri. nights.
 
Back
Top